[2min]Happy For Meeting You!!!

☺♥☺Your Story That I Love!!☺♥☺

>>>>Happy For Meeting You!!!


 

 

minho is a famous student....he is a playboy..date whenevr he want and break up whener he want....since he is so strong and always came first at all sports every one respect him but he is Conceited and think that no one can beat him...but someday taemin..the new student come out from nowhere and beat him in a race......so what happened to the 2min couple? and how did they end up with each other? will taemin be able to change minho's personality?

at another school jonghyun was famous.....it's not just that he is handsome and bright but he is so smart too so everyone one want him....he thought that no one can be smartest then him...he is playboy...he do whatever he want....he is an arrogant boy.....one day key the new student came to have a higher mark then him at math test........so what happened to jongkey couple?and how did end up with each other? will key be able to change jonghyun personality?

onew is a boy who dreamt of having a friends and bandmates so he usually travel around searching for talented people....one day he entered 2min school to see taemin dancing along a song...his steps were perfect...........the next day he went to jongkey school to be facinated by jonghyun voice at the music class........so what did onew do to make them together to create his band? and did they get along?

 

 

 


by: shinygirl
Chaptered
Complete
Rated M
Main Pairing: 2min
Side: Jongkey