[2min]Guardian Angel

☺♥☺Your Story That I Love!!☺♥☺

>>>>Guardian Angel


See that child? The one that always sits quietly in the corner? He never looks anyone in the eye, and panics whenever someone tries to talk to him. Think that kid's arrogant? Think again. Looks can deceive. The eyes can lie. Until you take the time to really find out what is going on in that person's mind, don't try and judge them. Why does he always wear long sleeved shirts? Why does he change in the bathroon during PE? Why does he sadly look at the lunch line during break, but never buy anything?
 

Why does he limp home every day? Why have you never seen his parents during conferences? Why is he willing to submit to any demands someone puts in front of him? Why does he always have that barren stare? The stare that sends shivers up your spine, because you know that even though the person is breathing, inside, his soul is dead. Did you even notice these signs? Or were you too caught up in your life? Or did you notice, but were too busy to care? Take the time to look around next time.
 

Are things really the way you think they are?

 

*story in repair*

 


By  xxgingerchanxxx 
Chaptered
On Going
Rated M
Main Pairing: 2min
Side: Jongkey