I lost my mind 'coz of you.

What is your choice?

Let’s see what I came up with… Sorry it took me quite long to write it…

--------------

Almost a week passed and now I was living more comfortably in my cozy apartment. I met officially with the oven and we became good friends; I met some of my neighbors too and I didn’t saw the guys at all… Well it was only for 5 days.

I passed the mirror on the route to the kitchen and saw my reflection… Key was going to kill me. I touched my bare neck and then ruffled my now black hair… It wasn’t easy doing this, but I had to. I had too many problems with my “work” ‘coz of it and he had to accept it someday. As for my work: I was doing great – less injuries which means I’m not sleeping all day long and I have time to roam around the city.

Actually not meeting SHINee at all was kind of a lie – I met Minho and Taemin on one of their dates. Taemin was dressed as a girl… a disguise I told myself. They were the only ones I didn’t saw the last time and they nagged about it, but that wasn’t my fault. From them I learned that the guys will be busy from now on and that’s why I didn’t contact them and always told Key I had work to do when he wanted to meet.

Today was cloudy and after I ate my breakfast I lied on the bed hugging my bunny rabbit. I lied there for half an hour before my doorbell rang (I’m glad I fixed that). I didn’t expect anyone so I thought it may be someone from next door.

“Hey there!” a huge smile faced my shocked face. “Wow, you changed your hairstyle?!” the boy grabbed my face with his hands to take a better look at my hair. “Be careful of Key, he’ll kill you.”

“Isn’t he with you?” I looked behind him, but he was alone. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to visit.” Seriously… How does this guy keep such a big smile without his face being deformed? Weird boy.

“Come on in, Jonghyun.” I said while moving aside.

“Sorry for intruding.” I got my reply after he closed the door… Now it was only me and him.

He sat on the sofa in the living room and I went to get something to drink. When I came back I saw him looking around.

“It isn’t something luxurious like your place.” I handed him a cup of tea and sat on the couch beside him. “So how did you found my place?”

“I looked at Kibum’s organizer. He’s really neat person.” I can bet he is.

“You could’ve asked him to bring you.”

“I did… several times. But he would always say ‘I’m busy’ ‘We have practice. Today is a no’ in the end I told myself that I’ll steal it.”

“You’re good at imitating him.” I said while chuckling.

“Oh, yea – you’re coming to the concert today, right?” his eyes were full with anticipation. How I wanted to go to the concert… It was SM Town for God’s sake!

“I have work today…” wait a minute… today… I looked at him with shock “YAH! What are you doing here?! You have concert!”

“Second Kibum.” He then drank a sip of his tea as calm as he can. “I’ll go straight there after a while. I wanted to see you.” The last sentence made me slightly blush and he only smiled. “So no chance for you to come?”

“None at all… I wanted to come, but… work.” Today was the day when the guardians have a meeting. I asked if it can be postponed, but it was a no. After a few days there will be a full moon and we’ll be having a lot of work to do, so today we have to assign the areas that will be guarded. No way for me to skip.

“Kibum misses you a lot. He’s all blue whenever you turn him down. It’s hard on us.”

“I miss him too, but there’s nothing I can do about it.” I smiled to the nothing and then faced Jonghyun. “I’ll call to meet him tomorrow. I already saw you, Minho and Taemin.”

“What about Onew? You gonna leave our leader behind?’

“I’ll meet him later. How can I leave that dubu?”

“Ah… I really have to go.” Jonghyun looked at his phone and a second later it started ringing. “Guess who?” he faced me with a worried smile on his face. “Hello? … I’ll be there shortly … Don’t shout you damn diva! I’m coming I tell you!!!” then he hung up and looked angry at the little thing in his arms.

“He’s angry?” I asked a little worried.

“You have no idea. I’d better go.”

I walked him to the door and waved as he turned to go, but before I close the door he stopped it and looked at me.

“I forgot something.” He smiled and leaned to kiss my cheek. I felt my face going red and was totally unsure of the situation. “Keep it a secret.” He winked at me and then went down the stairs. I closed the door and went inside. What just happened? My face was hot and pure red, but… only that. Usually around him my heart will race… this just now was normal reaction I get from guys. Was I too used to him?

A minute later my phone started ringing. It was Key.

“Hello.”

Where were you hiding?” his voice wasn’t angry, more like worried.

“I had a lot of work. It was too tiring… Sorry.”

Are you ok? I mean…”

“I’m not injured, don’t worry. How have you been doing?”

Practicing all day long most of the time. Are you coming today?”

“I…” the words froze in my trout… Was I feeling too guilty for always turning him down? Probably that.

You can’t, can you?”

“I’m sorry… Today is important.”

“As every other day… I’m not angry just don’t act as if you’re avoiding me, ok?” I’m avoiding you, so that way I won’t cause trouble for you guys…

“I’ll meet you tomorrow I promise! I don’t know when I’ll be back tonight, but I’ll definitely meet you tomorrow!” I heard him chuckle and that made me blush… I guess I sounded like a kid.

Don’t you dare oversleep! I’ll be going now I have work too. See ya tomorrow.”

“Till tomorrow.”

--------------------------------------------------

I came home rather late last night, but I made sure to be up for the Inkigayo concert the next day. Well I didn’t attend the concert I just sneak in for after the concert. I knew the guys can’t leave with me, but I wanted to see all of them together. For my surprise everyone was happy to see me, and as normal Taemin would cling to my neck to hug me.

“I was going to come to your place, why are you here?” Key asked me, without the others hearing. “Wait… what happened to your hair?!”

“I cut it… and dyed it and wanted to see everyone, not only you. Don’t think too highly of yourself mister.” I grinned at him when I saw that he got the last part too seriously. He rolled his eyes and gathered the boys to get going.

“Will you get home before me? I promise I’ll kill you there.” he smirked at me and I smirked back.

“I can fly, idiot.” I whispered to his ear. At that statement he made a face saying “damn I forgot that.”

After I saw the guys leave I headed to the parking lot beneath the building. Flying in the day was risky, and I had a driving license after all. I smirked at the sight of my black motor and then remembered Key’s face. Oh he was going to kill me for playing with him.

On the road I passed their van and when I arrived in front of my apartment building I waited for him to come sitting on my bike. Few minutes later the van parked in front of me and when the door opened I heard the guys being all noisy about my bike.

“Nuna, you can ride?”

“Sure I can Taeminnie. You like my bike?” at my question the boy only nodded. “I’ll give you a ride someday. By the way, why don’t all of you come in?”

“We have some schedule. Only Key’s free now.” Explained the leader.

Then the boys left and I and Key were left alone… I got nagged at about my hair, but it’s not as if I paid much attention to it. I cooked something for both of us and Key got all nasty saying stuff like “you can cook? And not blow anything?!” I’m not a kid… We were at my place for about an hour when suddenly Key suggested going to their dorm. He said that it’ll be easier waiting for the guys there. It was hard getting this guy to ride on a bike, but I somehow managed to force him to get on.

Before arriving at the apartment we passed by a store to buy something for dinner. Key told me that they changed the interior and now they had separated rooms.

“You’re trying to separate those two as much as possible, aren’t you?” I said when I learned that Jonghyun is in a room with Minho and Taemin is with the other two.

“It’s not really nice waking up and see Taemin cuddled in Minho… when they went to different beds at first. Especially when we know their relationship.”

“Yea sure”

We entered the apartment, but it was silent so we assumed that no one was home. I helped Key put the things we bought in the fridge. I don’t know how it happened. As we were putting things in I guess I pushed something and a juice fell on Key.

“Ah, sorry. What a mess…”

“Don’t worry, Will you bring me a shirt from my room. It’s the one we were in the last time. There should be one on my bed. I’ll clean here.” I nodded and headed to the room. I was nearly there when I heard someone’s voice.

“Hyung, I swear I heard something… stop.” It was an unknown voice to me.

“Chill, no one’s home. Damn I’m glad I finished early. Don’t struggle, Seunghyun. Didn’t you miss me?” That was… Jonghyun? I got closer to the room the voices were coming from. The door was slightly open and I saw something I never wanted to see in my life… Jonghyun was on top of some boy and was kissing his neck, later he moved to his lips… My mind went blank. Before I can realize what was happening I was pulled into a hug far from my standing point. I looked up and saw Key’s angry face. We were in the other room. How did I got here? I looked at Key again and my eyes started tearing.

“Key…”

“Don’t speak.” He hugged me tighter and buried his head in my hair. Then someone knocked on the door.

“Someone’s… home?” I started shivering as soon as I heard the voice.

“Leave!” Key yelled at him with so much hatred. “Get that boy and leave!”

Later I only heard some footsteps heading out of the apartment. I continued crying in Key’s chest for quite some time.

After a while he picked me up and put me to lie on one of the beds. He was on top of me and was wiping my tears away.

“Don’t cry… I’m sorry. Just don’t cry.” He looked like he would start crying too.

“You knew about it?” my voice was barely coming out… Key didn’t say anything. “Say something.”

“I’m sorry…”

“So you knew?”

“I didn’t know what to do… He’s a bi, I hoped he’d leave him and be with you, but at the same time I wanted you to see it… I’m sorry… Olivia, I’m sorry… I can’t be like a big brother to you…” he then hug me tight. I felt his heart beating quite fast and his hand trembling. “I’m sorry… I…” he faced me his eyes filled with pain. It was as if he was struggling to do something he was afraid of doing.

“It’s your fault…” my tears didn’t s top falling from my eyes and my mind went blank, but my heart never even once ached… Did I lost is somewhere in the battles? Where was it? What if I do something not right? Will I find it then? … “Comfort me, it’s your fault, so comfort me.” I never thought about what I was doing back then. The next second I felt Key’s lips on mine. They were warm and sweet. His kiss made me forget what I witnessed that night. When he pulled away he looked in my eyes with warmth, there was no more guilt.

“More… Kiss me more.” That night I lost my mind... I never once thought of what might happen later I just wanted to forget…

 

----------

Yea… this is what I wanted to write two chapters away. Except that I wanted Key to kiss her without saying anything, and Olivia to run away… Well I changed my mind in the end and I think this is better, no?

Someone may wonder Why Seunghyun? (For those who don’t know it’s FT Island’s rapper and guitarist) I watched MakBanShi again recently and saw SHINee’s reaction when he came out dressed as a girl (one damn hot girl) and I remembered that later I found a picture that the guys took and Jonghyun was next to him… so yea XD That’s why. They looked good together (and I was too damn jealous of him).