The Promise

What is your choice?

Ok I had a little mistake in my first chapter… It was in the timeline and some other things as Key’s hair ^^” Olive was hit by a car when she was 17 and she only knew of their Juliette concept so there’s no way for her to know about Key’s hair in “Lucifer” or something about them in 4 years – only in 2 and she did woke up to find herself 15, not 14 (some of the guys went in SM in 2006 not 2005 as I was counting… >.<)

--------------

 

 Two months passed and I managed to catch up to most of the things around the boys. They had their new album “Lucifer” and were making a big uproar around them… I have to admit that I was watching their video with my jaw down. They become so y and handsome for the past two years I even regretted not waking up sooner. The last thing I remember from them was Juliette, so when I heard Ring Ding Dong I was quite surprised. I loved their style, and the sound of the song. Jonghyun’s and Key’s hair were awesome!

And then “Lucifer”… They send me in heaven with it. Two years ago they were the cute boys I admired and my only thoughts that went furtherer from “sweet friend” were towards Jonghyun… Now I won’t mind going out with anyone of them – even the cute Taemin.

I got our picture out of my pocket and looked at it smiling silly. I promised him to meet him first so I had to think of a way to do it. I bought a ticket for their Inkigayo concert; thanks to gramps I had a backstage pass too… Now I had to think of a way to snitch Key from the others secretly.

I landed on the airport and from there I went to my apartment that my gramps bought me. The apartment was pretty far from the last place I remember, which was near the SM Company, but it was cozy and to my liking. I unpacked my luggage and put everything to place. When I finished unpacking I sat in the couch and the TV. There wasn’t something particular that I wanted to watch I just stayed there and watched the pictures change.

Without even realizing I fall asleep and woke up at 11 o’clock in the morning, when my alarm started ringing. The concert begins at 3:50pm, and I had to be there at 3 at least… my reaching there will be no less than an hour… So my plan: making breakfast and eat – 40min; showering and preparing – 2 hours; departing and traveling – 50min to 1 hour; maybe some time left to roam around if I’m lucky.

But of course noting goes as planned – I was slow with 10 minutes for my breakfast; I managed to prepare myself with 5 minutes less and my arrival was postponed with 15minutes… So I arrived at the hall at 2:50pm and not 2:30pm… At least I was on time. I went inside the concert hall and found my place. I was quite close to the stage but not enough for the guys to see me (not that there was a chance for them to recognize me).

The concert was long and tiring but I waited for my precious stars to appear and when they did I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. I had no idea who to follow so I was always changing my target. When their song ended there were two more… I had no idea who the singers were, my main interest was SHINee for the past month, but I do liked the last song. So everything ended and it was time for the Mitizen award. I laughed really hard when I saw Minho’s and Onew’s reaction to the news of their win. They had no idea what was going on and had that cute, yet dumb, expression on their faces.

When the “party” ended and everyone from the public went out I snuck backstage… Well I do have a pass, but I didn’t want the guys to see me so I had to be careful. I tried finding their change room, and then think of a way to drew Key out, but before I do so I saw SHINee walking in front of me. I looked around to see a place to hide and I saw that the corridor I was in was dividing in two, and the other branch was right next to me – so I took that route and started walking. After e few steps I saw a vending machine and hid behind it. I stood there and listened carefully when they will pass.

“Ah! Damn it!” I heard someone curse and I could swear it was Key’s voice. “I forgot it!”

“I told you to leave it at home. You’re not allowed to wear it on stage and this is the third time already!” and this was Minho… what were they talking about?

“And why do you always wear it? Just leave it somewhere at home. That way you won’t forget it everywhere.”

“Oh, shut up, Jjong hyung! I’ll get back to get it you guys just go.” Then I heard a few complains and some footsteps. I went back and headed to the direction where they came from. It was as if I asked for opportunity like this.

I saw Key enter a room and followed back. When I looked through the door I saw him holding a silver chain with one pretty unique and cute ornament.

“So you kept it?” I finally spoke as he looked at me with a confused look. I pointed the necklace in his hands and continued. “It went with a note right? ‘I think this will suit you, please treasure it. It’s a proof of our promise’ or something like that.”

“Olivia!” the boy in front of me shouted and ran to hug me tight. I remember him lifting me and me hitting him lightly so he would put me down. “When did you came back!?”

“Yesterday.” He smiled at my reply and I smiled back. “You still want to know the truth?”

“Sure I do!” a frown formed on my lips and my eyes were a little sadden. “Why do you look like that?”

“You’ll know soon enough… Is there a place for us to talk alone?”

“On the rooftop.” I nodded and we headed to the rooftop. On the way there Key wrote the guys not to wait for him and that he’ll be late. They weren’t pleased, but he replied that if they don’t behave he won’t show them a surprise. He really was like mom, threatening her kids like that, so they can eat their veggies. When we went out I looked around. The building was big, and there weren’t other building around, so I could easily show him… “So what is it? The truth?”

I was at least five steps from him scared to show what I actually was… I smiled at myself, and stretch out wings, only then did I turned to face him. “This is the true me.” He wasn’t looking with fear… more like shock.

“Angel?” he muttered still looking in disbelief.

“Guardian actually. You aren’t scared?” I smiled arrogantly waiting for him to shout and run. He shook his head in denial, and finally faced me, not my wings.

“You’re beautiful.” Why do you show me this charming smile?... You should be scared!

“Why aren’t you running? It’s normal to fear me and run…”

“I’m not normal then and I waited for you to come back for four years. I have to be crazy to run away after waiting for so long!” he stepped closer and hugged me tight. “Why were you so slow?” I squeezed his shirt and tried hard not to cry. After I calmed down I explained everything to him. About the car crash; about the skipping of time, and what I was explained to me back then; about my two years coma. “So… only a month passed for you?” I nodded.

“But it does feel like it was longer... You guys matured a lot and became famous, and me… I stayed the same.” I smiled and looked back at him. I couldn’t read exactly his expression, but he was smiling too. He then stood up and grabbed my hand.

“Come. You wanna see him, right?”I stayed on my place… To see him, to talk with him.

“I lied to all of them.” A sad smile formed on my lips. “How can I face them now?”

“Then continue lying!” I looked at his eyes, full with angel. “We all waited… Year after year we all waited… in the end no one believed that you’ll come back, and they all say that you lied, but deep inside we all waited for you to return! So continue lying!”

“There will be times when I will have to just vanish, will you cover for me?”

“Sure I will! I covered ya 4 years ago too.” He smiled and pulled me again. This time I stood up. “He’ll be happy to see you.”

“Why do you always talk about him?”

“You like him – that’s why.” He winked at me and a smirk formed on his lips.

“You’re such a tease!”

“Yes I am.” Then we entered the elevator and headed to SHINee’s dorm… I was eager to him… to see all of them.

 

----------------------------

Please leave me a little comment with what you think about the story, and of that what might happen. ^^