7

YUKITO drabbles!!!!

Once upon a time there was a handsome guy who laid peacefully on a bed with his eyes closed. It was very obvious that he was sleeping.

 

"MATSUMURA HOKUTO!! GIVE ME MY BED BACCCKKKK!!!!" an angry girl yelled right at his ear but the boy didn't even move an inch.

 

MAYBE THIS GUY WON'T EVEN BE AWAKE EVEN WHEN YOU THROW A GRENADE THREE YARDS AAWAY FROM HIM.

 

The desperate-to-sleep Yuki the  grabbed the pillow from Hokuto's head and she whacked him in the face with it.

 

"WAKE! UP! YOU! MATSUMURA-BAKA!!" she said with each whack.

 

As if not hurt, Hokuto even turned to the side for a more comfortable sleeping position.

 

"Mmmm~~" he made sounds as if he was dreaming. 

 

"Nooooo~!" Hokuto said though he was still asleep. "Yuki-chan don't choose that popcorn over meee!!"

 

Yuki chuckled and went out of the room.

 

~.~.~

 

Yuki went back to the room with her videocamera on her hands.

 

She then silently inched closer to her Hokuto and filmed him sleeping, hoping that he would talk once again in his sleep.

 

However, a sudden pull on her waist was felt.

 

"You want to sleep right?" Hokuto mumbled half-awake.

 

"Let me go! Let me film you!" Yuki struggled but Hokuto was just too strong for her.

 

"Sshh!! Sleep!" Hokuto said as he pulled Yuki more onto the bed and made her lie down. "Sleep or I'll make you do MORE THAN THAT."

 

And that pretty much made her stay quiet and sleep with her Hokuto beside her.