3

YUKITO drabbles!!!!

"GOMENNNNN!!!" 

 

The whole neighborhood was awakened by the voice of a desperate boy who was shouting endlessly in front of the Arioka's house.

 

"SHHH!!" a street-sweeper hushed the poor boy. "It's only six in the morning!!"

 

However, Hokuto just continued to apologize in fron of the house.

 

Then the door opened, revealing another guy with his arms crossed.

 

"Tsk. I'm very disappointed in you Hokuto." Daiki said together with the slight shaking of his head, indicating that he was indeed very disappointed.

 

"Gomen ne, nii-chan! I didn't mean to not go to the date I promised Yuki yesterday! Manager-san was very insisting that I finish the photoshoot first but we finished just right before midnight!!" Hokuto pleaded for Daiki's forgiveness.

 

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to my sister." the older guy said as he let Hokuto enter the house..finally.

 

~.~.~

 

"I HATE YOU!!" Yuki yelled from inside her room when Hokuto knocked at her door.

 

"Eeh~~ Hontou ni gomenasai Yuki-chan!! I promise not to do it again!!"

 

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!"

 

"D-demo..."

 

Hokuto went on by explaining what had really happened yesterday. It was because of the evil people who made him stay in the photoshoot, causing him not to attend to the date he and Yuki had agreed to.

 

"Forgive me. Ne?" Hokuto said and then he knocked on the door again. "Open up..

 

"NO." Yuki said as she opened her door. "I WILL NOT OPEN UP!!"

 

Hokuto blinked. "But you just did open you doo--"

 

His sentence was immediately cut off when he suddenly felt the warmth of Yuki as she hugged him.

 

"Don't you ever do that again or else I really won't open my door." she glared at him.

 

"Hai!" Hokuto smiled widely as he hugged her again.