2

YUKITO drabbles!!!!

Hokuto pouted and even glared angrily at the ICE CREAM that he bought himself.

 

He thought that by giving Yuki some ice cream, the girl would give him all the attention and loving care that he wanted but the reality was that...

 

...Yuki seemed to ignore him more.

 

"This is soooooooo yummy!!" Yuki excalimed happily as she indulged herself with the ice cream that her boyfriend had given her.

 

"I gave that to you so that you would give me more attention." Hokuto pouted more.

 

"So this is a bribe?" Yuki said as she finally looked at him.

 

"Well no, but--"

 

"Your bribery doesn't work." Yuki said as she put another spoonful of the delicious ice cream inside .

 

"Fine! What do you want me to do so that you wuld give me more attention??"

 

"GIve me more ice cream."

 

"EH? DEMOOOO~~"

 

"JUST. BUY. ME. MORE. ICE. CREAM." Yuki stared/glared at him. "Got it?"

 

"hai..." Hokuto said...as he left the house half-heartedly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When Hokuto came back with more ice cream, what he found was a Yuki Arioka that was sleeping peacefully on the couch with her spoon still in her hands but the ice cream container was on the carpeted floor...and it was ALREADY EMPTY.

 

"Mou~~ I wish I'm an ice cream." Hokuto said as he placed the ice cream on the table and sat on the empty space of the same couch where Yuki was sleeping.

 

OR SO HE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS SLEEPING.

 

"Hokku-chan, you don't need to be an ice cream in order for me to notice you..neee?" Yuki said as she suddenly hugged her boyfriend from the back. "Gomen for ignoring you~"

 

Hokuto chuckled. He knew that Yuki was just pretendinh yo be asleep.

 

GUILT-TRIP: SUCCESS