8

YUKITO drabbles!!!!

Hikaru came back to the living room with a tray containing more than a dozen cans of beer while the other boys sat on the couches  or on the carpeted floor as they all anticipated the beer that Hikaru brought.

 

 However, one member could not join this so-called ldrinking session since he had promised a date with his girlfriend...

 

"Dai-chan, you should join us! This is your house anyway.." Yabu said as he opened a can of beer.

 

"No~" Yuki then sprouted for behind Daiki. "Nii-chan has promised a date with Amu-neechan.."

 

"So, Yuki-chan will be the only girl left here then?" Yabu continued. "Daiki you should take her with you." As the oldest among the boys here, Yabu has enough of a mature brain to care for Daiki's younger sister.

 

"Ah hai..." Daiki agreed by nodding in realization.

 

~.~.~

 

About three hours later, Yuki already went home walking alone since Daiki and Amu went to the cinema to watch a movie. She went home because there was no available popcorn.

 

Yuki opened the door and sighed as she saw the guys sleeping as they snored loudly. She then made a head  count.

 

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8....9.....9.....9...9..9...

 

ONLY NINE?!

 

A-RE?

 

There should be ten people here. The eight from JUMP and the other two should be Hokuto and Jesse.

 

 

Jesse is here...and so are the JUMP members...

 

 

NOW, WHERE IS HOKUTO??

 

Seconds later, there was a zombie-sighting in the kitchen.

 

~.~.~

 

Hokuto's world spinned around as he continued dragging himself towards one girl while he supported himself by keeping his hands on the wall.

 

"Hokku-chan...You're drunk." the most obvious wrds escaped from Yuki's lips.

 

"Sshh~~" Hokuto placed his right index finger on the girl's lip. He then removed his finger from her lips and he leaned closer.

 

Yuki's eyes widened for a few seconds but she then eventually responded to Hokuto's kiss, soon enough she was being pinned onto the wall.

 

The kiss continued on for several more seconds and then Hokuto traced Yuki's neck with his lips until..

 

"MMMMMMMMM~~" 

 

"A..a-re?" Yuki blinked at the situation. "Hokuto?"

 

"MMMM~~"

 

"HOW DARE YOU FALL ASLEEP ON MY SHOULDER!" Yuki then pushed the poor guy off her, making him land on the living room and just beside Yamada who was busy snoring too.

 

~.~.~.~

 

Soon after Yuki was already up the stairs inside her bedroom, all the guys in the living room sat up and arranged themselves.

 

"so..." Yuya started.

 

"So..." Kei followed.

 

"SOOOO~~" Hikaru and Yabu said in synchronization.

 

"That was a failure." Jesse said.

 

"Gomen!! I still can't do that to Yuki-chan!!" Hokuto pouted.