1

YUKITO drabbles!!!!

"Mouuuu~~" Yuki sighed for the NTH time as she peeked under her bed.

 

After failing in not seeing what she was looking for, she then checked every edge and corner of her closet just to find one particular thing.

 

BUT SHE FAILED YET AGAIN.

 

You see, Yuki was looking for her one earring. The other piece was with her but the OTHER ONE IS MISSING.

 

*flashback*

 

"Moshi moshi?" Yuki answered her phone, knowing that her beloved boyfriend is the one on the other line.

 

"Hai..Yuki-chan? I'm coming over there tonight." Hokuto said ovr the phone.

 

"Eh?" 

 

The boy chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll just come over to pick you up. Let's have dinner together."

 

"Ah. Souka." Yuki said.

 

"Oh, and make sure that you would be wearing the earrings I gave you last month when I pick you up later. Ne?"

 

"Hai!" Yuki said in an excited tone.

 

When the phone call was ended already, Yuki immediately prepared herself for the dinner date. She took a shower, slipped on a dress, and fixed her hair. She then made sure that she already wore the earrings. 

 

Yuki smiled in front of the mirror.

 

However, thirty minutes later...HER EARRING WENT LOST ALL OF A SUDDEN.

 

*flashback end*

 

 

*DING DONG* "Yuki-chan!!" Hokuto said as he rang the Arioka residence's doorbell.

 

"EHHHH? He's too early!" Yuki panicked.

 

She then released her hair from its ponytail and she just clipped the left side, making the right side hang loose. Why? So that the right side of her hair would cover her right ear and so that Hokuto wouldn't notice that one of her earrings was missing.

 

Yuki then hurriedly went down th stairs and opened the door for Hokuto.

 

 

 

*in the date...*

 

Yuki carefreely indulged herself on the yummy desserts that Hokuto had ordered. 

 

The two of them had already eaten a lot yet Yuki's tummy doesn't seem to be full enough until she got to eat her dessert.

 

"Yuki-chan, you've got icing on your hair~" Hokuto noticed as he leaned forward the girl and tucked her hair onto her RIGHT ear.

 

"Eh?" Hokuto's eyebrows met at the center of his forehead.

 

Only then and theredid Yuki realize that SHE WASN'T wearing her other earring. MAN, she totally forgot about it!



"Anou~~ gomen ne..." Yuki apologized for losing her earring as she stopped eating her dessert. "...for losing the earring."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

Yuki thought that Hokuto was angry...

 

but then....

 

"HAHAHHAHAHAHA YUKI-CHAN IS SO FUNNY NEEE~~" Hokuto laughed so much, all the people in the restaurant looked at him.

 

"EHH?? Why are you laughing?!"

 

"There~~" Hokuto was still laughing. He pointed at Yuki's RIGHT sleeve....WHERE HER EARRING HUNG FOR ITS DEAR LIFE. XD