First Night

The Star ★

TAEYEON'S POV:

It's finally time to wrap things up.

I laid my head on the table as I watch the workers cleaning.

I don't know exactly what time is it. Maybe it's 2 in the morning and I can't help closing my eyes then I decided to change place.

Luckily the reception was held in our house and if I say our house I mean LayTae house. I syill can't believe I'm married.

But I have no energy to get mad or do anything about that because I'm really sleepy right now so I landed in the sofa and decided to take a nap.

My eyes is slowly closing and at the last open of my eyes I think I saw Lay's face right infront of me.

Zzzzzzz...........

//

MORNING
STILL TAYEON'S POV

I can feel the morning breeze but I still feel warm and I don't want to wake up.

This is the most comfortable sleep I had for the past years. Even though it's cold something is making me feel warm.

I touched it and was feeling it.....................but wait................it doesn't look like a thing...............it looks like an arm............hugging me! 

I immediately open my eyes and saw it is a hand and I'm in a bed.

How!?

I turn my head to theother side of the bed to know whose arm is that.

My eyes widened whan I saw Lay sleeping beside me and I just screamed.

AUTHOR'S POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Taeyeon screamed 

"What?!What?!What?!" Lay immediately woke up. He stood straight and is turning his head looking for the problem.

"Oh you're awake" Lay turned to Taeyeon

"Yes I'm awake! What the did you do to me last night!?" Taeyeon suspiciously looking at Lay

"Last night? Yah! Last night was very tiring. Why did you sleep downstairs whan you know that the room is upstairs and haven't you lost weight since the last time you were on top of me?!"  

"I'm not that fat!"Taeyeon shouted 

"And also why are you sleep walking. Everytime you get up I have to watch over you that I didn't get enough sleep so I decided to put my arms around you so you won't escape."

"But that doesn't mean you can hug me"

"So what? I will let you fall incase you slepwalk in the staircase?"

"I................"

Lay is waiting for Taeyeon's answer

"I'm going to shower" Taeyeon rise up and went to the bathroom 

BATHROOM:

"What just happened?" Taeyeon started to talk to herself

"Do I really sleepwalk?"

"Am I really fat?"

Then Taeyeon stop talking "Is Laying hearing this?"

Taeyeon took a peek outside and saw Lay walking out of the room.

She was relieved.

"Ok Taeyeon just calm down." Taeyeon took a deep breath out "Let's just take a shower and go to work. Let's go!"

.....................................................................................................................................

Taeyeon is finished and went out of the bathroom nice and clean.

She already wore her clothes inside the bathroom so the only thing left is  to go downstair.

But she remembered her necklace. The one that Lay's grandfather gave to her.

"So pretty" Taeyeon said still admiring the necklace 

She put it on and went downstair

While walking downstairs the smell of the called her attention.

She went to the kitchen and saw Lay preparing the table.

"Breakfast is served. Let's eat!" Lay said

"Did you prepare all this?" Taeyeon asked 

"Yeah! Hope you like it"

Tayeon sat down, took a bite and was suprised on how good it was.

"Sooooooo...........how will you rate my cooking."

Then Taeyeon returned to his poker face. "It's so-so"

"Glad you can eat it" Lay smiled "Are you still mad?" He asked

Taeyeon just look at him in a second and went back to eating. Lay smiled again.

Then there is silence....................

Taeyeon justeat while Lay look at her once in a while.

Finally Taeyeon noticed Lay's eyes. "Aren't you going to eat?"

"I'm not in the mood"

"Why?"

"I.........I'm just gonna drink milk"

Lay stood up and reach for the hot water but suddenly he collapse. Luckily Taeyeon is there. She was able to catch Lay.

Lay's head is facing the floor while Taeyeon's head is facing the back of Lay's.

Lay turned and look at Taeyeon. They met eye to eye.

Lay cut the moment and stood up. "Umm...........Sorry"

"Are you alright?" Taeyeon asked worriedly

"Yeah" Lay away Taeyeon and walk his way to his chair.

Taeyeon stop him by grabbing his arm and making him turnto look at her. She place her hand on his forehead and was shocked "Lay you have a fever!"

"Maybe" Lay smiled but also coughed

"Not maybe! You have it and it is very high. Tseyeon hysterically said 

"Why didn't you told me?" Taeyeon aked kind of mad 

She went to the kitchen's phone and dialed some numbers but she suddenly heard a thud.

"Lay!" Taeyeon shouted

Lay collapsed

*AMBULANCE SOUND*