Was it really successful?

The Star ★

NO ONE'S POV

The car swayed and Taeyeon swayed with it.Then the car stopped. "Hey what's the problem" Taeyeon's hand is in her forehead comforting it from the impact while Lay already got out from the car which leave Taeyeon no reply.

Taeyeon then went after him.

LAY'S POV

I was just frustated and sat infront of the car.

I look at my hands.It's very red because I kept tightening my grip on the steering wheel earlier but this hurt I'm feeling does not even compare how heart hurts.

I formed a fist  and squeezed it real hard.

I heard the opened and felt her hand on my shoulder. "Yah! Lay what just happened?

I just look at her in her eyes and did not respond. We are in that position for awhile.

I stood up and got her hand from my shoulder.

"hey what's wrong" pulling away her hand from my grip and looking at me with confusion but I immediately pulled her towards me and kiss her!

Finally kiss her.........................but that moment didn't even last long when Taeyeon pulled away from the kiss. She is still in shock of what happened> I turned back from and open my door "Let's go, your dorm is just a few blocks away"

TAEYEON'S POV

The car even more awkward. Neither one of ustried to talk. Lay was just driving and i just tried not to look at him.

Atlast we arrived.

I didn't just got out yet. "Sorry" I said without looking at him

"Don't be"

and there was silence.........................................................................

"Go, your members must be waiting " looking at me with a smile. 

I got out of the car and walk towards the entrance but then I also heard Lay's door opened.

"Taeyeon" he shouted

I turned my head and waited for him to say what's next but he hesitated. "Nothing" he said looking down "Goodnight" he added

I turned my back to hide my dissapoinment face. 

I continued walking until I reached my dorm. 

I entered the passcode and opened the door. It's empty. Looks like they have a schedule.

"I'm home" I said to the empty house

I went to my room and threw myself to the bed. I closed my eyes and an image of Lay showed up and the moment when he kissed me. My eyes opened quickly. I sighed "Am I falling in love with you." 

I got  up from my bed and went to open the window to think.

Then I saw Lay "Why is he still there and why is he kicking the tires?"

He really looked angry but also sad. I watched him realease all his stress. He then began to get tired and sit on the car. He is facing my room directon so I immediately hide away from the window. When I peek again I see him looking at the sky. I went out of hiding and also look at the sky.

//

NO ONE'S POV

"Bring the boys out" SNSD sang their last line 

"Aaaaaaaaaaah! I'm tired" Tiffany said, walking lamely in the direction of the couch. The rest followed her also looking tired

"Stress!" Jessica shouted 

"Then quickly pack your bags so we can go home" Taeyeon said 

"Ok" SNSD said almost without energy

While the rest are packing their bags Taeyeon heard her phone rang. Taeyeon checked it. It was from an unknown number.

TAEYEON'S POV 

I stare at it for awhile. I don't know if he is still angry. 

My stare was cut off by a voice I heard, "What's that?" Yoong said with her head on top of my shoulder.

"Oh.......oh......oh.......nothing" I tried hiding my cellphone

"Are you going on a date?" She asked loudly that made the rest became curious, "WHAT!?"

"Are you for real?" Jessica turned away from her mirror 

"Is it Leeteuk oppa?" Seohyun stood up and asked excitingly 

Then one by one they started coming towards me asking about the text.

"It's nothing" I shouted pushing them backward 

"I just need to meet someone" I grab my bag and rush out of the door

"Go home safely" I said before I went out the door completely 

hey guys sorry if i wasn't able to update for a month i think. it's just that i've been busy lately with school but luckily it xmas break. xmas is almost here. i'll try to update soon again