Reunion

I'm Your Shadow

the next morning, you woke up from your sleep, stretched your hand up high, after that you wanted to go to the washroom but then you saw someone sleeping on the sofa

"yoseob oppa??" you looked at him, remembering what he said, "is he really oppa?? you thought"

suddenly you noticed that there was a phone on the table and it was his phone, so you tried to get his phone quietly, not to wake him up.

"see if there is any of my phone number in his phone" you looked at his phone but unfortunately his phone was locked.

so you wanted to tried every of the number but it stills cannot "or maybe??" you tried to put your birthday day and month and it finally open.

"*is really you oppa*" you looked back at him but you still wants to check whether there is your phone number in it anot.

you press the contact book, scroll down to find your name "kang hyoju, kang hyoju, where is my name"

looking at the contact book, you finally found your name, you wanted to called your phone, so you quietly walk back to your room, put your phone to slient mode and try to it.

"please please"

you waited for the call from your phone, finally it shows up, your phone was ringing, saw the caller id but it was an unknown number "unknown number?? oppa must have change his number"

after awhile you hunged up the phone and tried to look for photos, so you press the photo album and the photos you look at, will give you a shocked, the photos was full of you and him and your tears started to fell down onto your cheeks.

while you were still looking at his phone, your tears still falling down, you heard someone coming into your room, you quickly wiped off your tears and hide his phone.

"you okay??" he saw you sitting infront of the dressing table, saw you crying.

"yeh, i'm okay"

"did you see my phone?? my phone is missing, i can't find it anywhere" he asked.

"your phone?? nope, i didn't see it" you lock his phone and tried to put his phone onto the table quietly without getting caught by him. "oh maybe you...."

"there is it" he saw his phone was on your dressing table.

he took his phone and unlocked it, as he unlocked his phone, he saw the photos that has been open and then looks at you

you got nervous as he looks at you, "is oppa suspect me??"

few mins of silent, you cannot control your tears anymore and shouted at him "oppa"

"wae??" he asked confusedly.

"oppa, where have you been?? i thought you were dead aready, how did you alive??"

he got shocked after hearing your words, he didn't saying anything afterwards until his tears started to fall down onto his cheeks.

"hyoju-ahh, i'm sorry, i'm sorry that i was still alive" he quickly kneel infront of you.

"oppa, what happen??" you cried out.

"i was supposed to be dead but someone saved me, a lady and a man, it looks like a husband and a wife, they brought me to the hospital in fast, then when i woke up, they told me that they want to keep me as their family, as their son."

"then why didn't you find me??"

"because we were still young, i don't know where to find you after the accident until i saw your twitter that post, you started work at the cafe"

"then why didn't you acknowledge me??"

"i thought that you were aready forgotten me"

"oppa, how could i forgotten you, i always remember you"

"jinja??"

"jinja, OPPA" you suddenly kneel down too to hugged him. "so oppa, are you going to stay by my side forever, not to leave me anymore??"

"of course, i will not leave and will stay by your side forever."

you cried and he cried too until then he stays by your side and lives with you forever.