Is it him or just the same person name??

I'm Your Shadow

Is tiring of work yesterday, you got up and stretch yourself, remember the guy you serve yesterday, you thought he was your childhood friend, remember his face, his name was Yang Yoseob, "was it really him??" you asked yourself.

You need a day off because your whole body got pain but still can walk, too many customer to serve, so you call your workplace 's number "gikwang-shii, i need a day off today, i got body aches"

"but.....but.....nevermind, since you got body aches, i won't force, i will tell the manager that you need a day off"

"gomawo"

you took a towel inside your closet and went to shower, while showering, you also brush your teeth, after that you went back to your room and comb your hair.

suddenly your heard someone sneezing, you decided to have a look who is sneezing, the sneeze keep sneezing and sneezing, "i think is coming from outside my house" you went to the door and open it, saw a guy sitting outside your house, so you took a look who was he, "oh, is him but why is he sleeping outside my house and how did he know i live here?? is he following me??"

so you decided to wake him up first and he got up, "why are you here?? how did you know i live here??" you asked. "erm....... don't ask me" he look nervous don't know what to answer to you.

"aren't you going to invite me into your house??"

"oh okay sure, come in" you brought him into your house.

"are you living alone here??" he asked curiously.

"yes i am but how did you know??"

"your house so quiet that's why you are living alone"

you saw him looking around your house when he suddenly asked you something "can i take a look around your house, if you don't mind??"

"okay, suit yourself" you told him while he walk around.

you went to the kitchen and open the fridge, took out the orange juice and pour into the glass, after that you look around your house and find where is he, he is not in the living then you decided to go to your room and finally you found him but as you wanted towards him, you noticed that he was looking at something, a photo with you and your childhood friend.

*"why is he looking at the photo??"*

you walked infront of him and he quickly put down the photo onto table, asked him "why are you looking at the photo??", "oh, i'm just looking at it"

"he is my childhood friend but he died at the age of 5, he has the same name as you" you told him.

"oh really??" 

"i'm missing him aready"

"miss me huh" he said in soft voice.

"what did you say??" you could hear him saying but didn't heard it clearly.

"nothing"

you gave him the glass of orange juice while he continues to tour around your house but you had a feeling that he was the guy that i know but you can't figure it out.