Cough....cough....

I'm Your Shadow

"here is your medicine" the nurse gave you and told you what medicine you have.

"thx" 

you walked out of the clinic but you still need to take bus go home because you went to the clinic is further away. while you continue to walk, you saw a shopping mall nearby, since morning you haven't eat breakfast and went straight to see doctor, you decided to eat something.

"ahjumma, can i have this and this??" you point towards the food when suddenly you were coughing *cough cough*

"are you sick??" she asked while she gave you the food in a paper bag. "your face look not so good"

"i'm fine, i just went to see doctor" you told her as handing the price money to her.

"you sure??"

"nae" you nodded.

you walked to the resting area and sat down, you look through your bag wanted to find your waterbottle but you just remember that you didn't brought your waterbottle. "i should go and buy one" *cough cough*

suddenly when you got up your seat, you saw a guy walking towards you, "oh is yoseob but how did he come here??", "annyeong" he greet you.

"annyeong, how come you are here??" you asked while coughing *cough cough*

"i'm just shopping here, are you okay?? you are coughing and don't look so good"

"yes i'm fine, is just that i didn't bring my waterbottle, i need to eat my medicine"

"you went to see doctor aready??"

"yes"

"hmm......stay right here, i will be right back" he went off somewhere while you stays at your seat.

you waited for an hour, he still haven't come back yet until finally he came back with a waterbottle, "hyoju, where is your medicine??"

"here is my medicine" you gave him as he help you to take out one medicine.

"your water"

you eat and swallowed it, quickly drink a slip of water and took another medicine, drink another slip of water.

"gomawo"

after eating your medicine, you wanted to eat the food that you buy, you grabbed the food and start eating, he saw beside you, watching you eating, also helping you to put the waterbottle and medicine into your bag.

while he helps you, you were looking at his side face while eating your food, *"why does he looks like my childhood friend??"* you thought. *"or i am just thinking him??"*