Jerk!!!

Having a celebrity fiance

Yeonhee's POV

I looked up and greet them, " hi, my name is fangirl".

Dongwoon laughed and commented but I didn't care, I glare at yoseob.

I'm satisfied to watch him turn green. How can he talk bad about me behind my back, " hi yoseob gun, you're five minutes earlier".

" hmmm yeah yeah the schedule ended early" he clear his throat before speaking.

" you guys must be very popular huh, I wonder why girls like you guys huh" I'm tryin to get back at him, and it seems that it had taken effect, their faces are getting red.

" yeonhee stop it" hyuna elbow me and whisper to stop me.

" unnie, I'm tired. I think I should go home now" I collect all my belongings and walk out of the cafe, called mr Kim and waited at the entrance.

It's good that none of them chased out or else I might start shouting at them, I'm not good in controlling my temper.

I tried to calm myself down in the car on my way back home, but the more I think about it the more angry I get. I think mr Kim saw because he asked

" did you had a fight with hyuna?".

" oh no no it's not her it's just some brainless git." mr Kim seems confused but drop the matter.

I've decided that even if I'm going to be a spinster I'll not marry him. After mr Kim stop the car I got off and stomp my way into the house.

" oh yeonhee ah~ how's the date? Did you have fun with yoseobie?" my mother asked.

I turn to face my mother.

"why do i have to marry a jerk like him?!" i ask my mother in english as i still haven master the arts of korean.

"oh dear, what happened? he's a very nice guy, there must be some misunderstanding between the two of you" my dear pretty mother is just so in love with that jerk.

"he hates me totally, and that goes the same for me, can't we just break the arranged marriage, i just can't marry someone like him, i'm sure he thinks on the same line as me"swing my hands around looking a monkey and my mother really did get a shock when i get this agitated.

Yoseob's POV

I did not bother to chase after her when she left the cafe, instead I turn around to face hyuna.

" how did you know her?" I asked.

" are you trying to act stupid? You guys know my dad's baek yong jun's driver, so it's not surprising at all if I know her" she say in a matter of fact tone.

" there's one thing I really can't understand. Why are you so mean to her? It's rude to call people fangirl she's not a fan of yours, she idolize shinee by the way" hyuna asked.

" well her existence is what makes me dislike her, she's going to ruin my life if I don't make her hates me" 

" ruin your life? I don't see why is that so, she's a nice girl " hyuna look confused.

" let's go to the underground practice room, it's not safe to talk here. " doojoon suggested.

" it's more dangerous there, there might be people from the agency" kikwang objected.

" nobody will be there at this time,  all the managers have to attend meeting at the main office with CEO hong " doojoon said.

All of us agreed.