What?! Fangirl?!

Having a celebrity fiance

Yeonhee's POV

I got up early today because I have a date with yoseob in the afternoon.

I walk into my dressing room after washing up and found my mom in there, she's holding afew dresses.

"yeonhee which one do you think is nicer? I think this white one is nicer" she said when she saw me walked in.

I walk to her and put all the dresses aside," omma it's just a short date for us to befriend each other, I'll look funny dressed like I'm going for a ball, something casual will do" I pulled out a simple tshirt, sweater and a pair of denim shorts.

"are you sure about it? ", " omma, yoseob is a celebrity. If I wear something that's too out standing, imagine the attention we'll get" I explained to my mom

"all right then, I'll leave you to get ready, come down faster the driver is waiting already". 

I'm still not familiar with the neighborhood so a driver is a must whenever I want to go out. Our driver mr Kim has a daughter, Kim hyuna. She's member of 4minute, I've met her a few times before, she's friendly and helpful. I told her about the date with yoseob today and she volunteer to accompany me around the mall before I meet yoseob. I saw her wearing a cap and a mask while waiting at a corner at the entrance of the mall, she walk towards the car when she saw it.

" appa " she greeted her father

" hyuna ah you mother ask you to come home this weekend if you have time, she wants to prepare a delicious meal for you" mr Kim told hyuna after hugging her.

" alright I'll try my best to squeeze out some time this weekend, tell mummy I missed her" We wait till mr kim's car disappear at the turning then we hold each other hand and went into the mall happily.

We went to shop for books first, I'll be attending the international school soon. After that we both bought an identical sweater and ice cream.

" unnie if I'm not wrong you're under the same company as b2st right?" I asked

" yeah why? Are you interested in any of them? Heehee come on tell me, it's yoseob right?" she teased me.

" no I'm just asking, my friends back in Singapore idolize them and told me alot about them, so I was wondering if they're really like what my friend told before. I've met yoseob before but the two of us didn't talk much so I didn't find out much about him"

" oh really?! You met yoseob already when?" she seems surprise on the piece of news

" ooh yeah that's on the first day I reach here, he went to the airport to fetch us, well you see our parents are close friend"

" oh I didn't know that the both of your parents have such a close relationship" she's surprise again upon hearing.

" emm yoseob oppa his personality isn't bad, he's very friendly to everybody. Although his daddy is famous director but he still work hard to achieve his dream. As for kikwang oppa he's this top students in his school although he look foolish normally but he's actually very smart." hyuna Start to tell me about each of the b2sr member

" doojoon oppa is very gentleman and a very responsible leader. Hyunseung oppa is a very funny man, he likes to ask weird questions, sometimes people finds him very annoying. Junhyung is the cool man in the group, you might think he's a very serious man by looking at his appearance but behind that bad guy look he's actually a joker. And lastly dongwoonie he's the one that look very western and he doesn't look cute no matter how much he tried" hyuna briefly told me about the guys.

I look at my watch, it's almost time for me to meet yoseob," unnie actually I'm meeting yoseob later, can you accompany me until he comes?"

" alright since today is my off day and I have nothing to do at home, come on let's not make him wait, guys hates to wait" so the two of us went to the cafe and wait.

Yoseob's POV

I'm busy trying out our new album stage clothes since morning, trying out stage clothes is fun but also tiring at the same time.

The boys and I packed our belongings and gathered outside the training room.

" it's almost time let's go to the mall now" I look at my watch, I've ask 'fangirl' to meet me at one of the mall near our company.

" haha I can't wait to meet her, want to check if she's really like what you told us" doojoon sound excited, well, he always sounds like this when talking about girls.

" we might be able to bump into hyuna there, she told me this morning that she's meeting her friend there" dongwoon exclaimed, he's close with hyuna but they're just close friend.

" I bet she's late, I heard from my friend that Singapore students are always late for lesson and date, i'll kill her if she dare make busy people like us to wait for her" I clench my fist in front of their face.

" oh hey hey chill buddy, she's a girl and we're free for the rest of the day" kikwang patted my shoulder to calm me down.

We arrived at the cafe five minutes earlier than the meeting time. " hey isn't that hyuna?" dongwoon elbowed my rib

" ouch! Careful where you're poking. Where?" I rubbed my rib

" there! The one wearing a red cap at the corner sitting with a girl!" dongwoon exclaimed

" shut your gap, people will notice us if you go around shouting like this" dongwoon earned a punch on the head from junhyung.

" come on let's go have a small chat with her while waiting for the 'fangirl' " hyunseunh lead us towards hyuna and her friend.

" yo!" dongwoon sit in the empty seat beside hyuna

" oh hey! You guys ended your clothes try out already?" hyuna look shock to find all of us here.

" yeah we just ended so we're here to wait for yoseob hyung's 'fangirl'" dongwoon can't keep any secret 

" fangirl?" she then look nervously towards her friend.

" yeah a great fan of yoseob hyung, oh hyuna you haven introduce your friend" I tried my best to keep my fist from flying to dongwoon's head, I didn't know he can be more idiot than hyunseung and kikwang.

I notice hyuna keep shooting nervous glance towards her friend, I got a shock of my life when her friend decided to look up and introduce herself.

" hi my name is 'fangirl' it's a great pleasure to meet you guys" she greeted glaring at me.

" 'fangirl' ? You must be joking , who the hell got name like this, hyuna your friend sure is funny" dongwoon haven realize she's the 'fangirl' . Dongwoon stopped laughing when he saw my face turning green.

" hyung are you alright?you're turning green".

" yay you pabo!" junhyung whack dongwoon in the head.

" what did I did wrong?" dongwoon still not clear of the situation.

Kikwang quickly whisper into his ear , dongwoon start to turn green soon after.

" hi, you're early" I decided to face the reality sooner so I greeted her. 

end of this chapter 

i'll update as soon as possible