Perfect plan

Having a celebrity fiance

Kiwang's POV

Doojoon hyung wake us up early today

" hey boys wash up and gather in the living room when you're done"

We get up obediently and line up outside the bathroom for our turn to use it.

I went in with dongwoon, the hyungs are taking their time to get ready so the both of us have no choice but to use the bathroom together.

I randomly pick a toothbrush from the rack, applied toothpaste on it, just at the moment when I was about to put the toothbrush into my mouth, it got snatch out of my hand. I got a shock, turned around and face dongwoon looking pissed off.

" YAY! What do you think you're doing, snatching the toothbrush from me" I shouted at dongwoon.

" hyung you took the wrong toothbrush, this is junhyung hyung's toothbrush, you'll get wack by him if he ever found out about it"

dongwoon explained looking all innocent.

" oh is that so, fine then where's mine?" I asked

Dongwoon quickly handed me my toothbrush.

We got out after we've brush our teeth and change into clean clothes. The hyungs are all lazing on the living room floor, enjoying the cool breeze coming out from the air purifier.

They always get the best spot to enjoy.

So dongwoon and I just sit around at the back trying our best enjoy the cool breeze also. This year's summer is really hot.

Doojoon's POV

I sat up when I realize kikwang and dongwoon are done washing up.

" hey kids let's sit closer and we shall start discussing about yoseobie issue before he arrive"

I kicked junhyung's to get him off the floor.

" so why plans do you guys have, we can't possibly let yoseobie gt engaged, we can't lose our main vocal. Think about how the fans going to react after thy found out about yoseobie engagement" 

The boys kept quiet and think hard.

Hyungseung's POV

All of us are immersed in our own thoughts, what are the possible ways to get yoseobie out of this mess? An idea came to my mind, I gather the boys attention.

" how about one of us seduce that girl, if she fall for anyone of us she wouldn't agree to the engagement"

Just as I finish grinning to the others widely, pillows came flying towards me from every direction.

" yah are you trying to be funny!? What if our fans find out about it?! No way! seduction is out ! We need a better plan" I pout my lips after doojoon raise his objection.

Dongwoon's POV

I saw hyunsueng hyung pouting his lips, why are all the hyung acting cute, shouldn't it be the maknae doing the job?

" hyung what kind of girl is she?"I asked, I have to remind them now and then because the hyungs tend to jump straight into conclusion without thinking about the details.

" hmmm yeah thats what we need to find out also, and also we have to find out about her feeling towards yoseob first before we set out a plan"junhyung spoke finally.

I heard the door creak and turn my head around, yoseob hyung is standing in the hall way panting. He must had ran from the car park not even bothering to wait for the lift.

Yoseob's POV

In stood in the hall way panting looking at the boys.

" hey guys got any plans yet?" I asked after I settle down in between kikwang and dongwoon.

Kikwang shake his head

" no we're still drilling for good ideas".

" oh guys please help me! I don't want to become a married guy at such a young age" I plead them with my persuasive puppy eyes.

"yay! Don't show us that face, you know we can't reject any of your request whenever you do that. Just give us some time to think up a good plan"

junhyung said

" I think we need to meet up with her first before we come up with a perfect plan for you" said doojoon

Hmm that's true. They'll have to meet her sooner or later, my mother will introduce the guys my " future wife" even if I didn't do so.

" alright then, I'll let you guys know straight away after my parents decided on when's the next date, but before that can I have something to eat first? I'm starving" I need food to keep my engine working.

"fine, how about ramen?" doojoon asked.

" great! That's my favorite!" I exclaimed loudly which later earn myself a slap on my head from junhyung hyung.