My oh my

Tell Me Your Wish

- Tiffany's POV -

'Umm, so what did I exactly miss out here?' Yoon A and Tae Yeon said together again.

Wow! It's like as if they have some sort of telephathy powers or something!

'Hey, are your speeches planned or is it just coincident?' Jessica asked.

Okay, so my girlfriend here is also a mind reader...

'Don't try and change the subject!' Tae Yeon said.

'Why did you two kiss?' Yoon A continued.

'Unnie, aren't you suppose to be in t-the ward?' I asked.

'And Yoon A, didn't you leave?' Jessica asked.

'I wanted to see what will happen if Tiffany manage to stop you,' Tae Yeon explained.

'You guys are hidding something from me just now, so I ought to stay back and find out what is the thing,' Yoon A followed.

'So are you two going out?' both of them said together for the third time.

'Umm... Yes...?' I answering, but more like questioning.

"Yah! Unnie!!! Why did you keep it from me?" Yoon A whined like 5-year-old child that just lost her candy.

"Hey, hey! Calm down, Yoong. We just started okay? Just as in, right before the k... kiss..." I replied with a face like a tomato.

"Um... So have you guys reconcile yet?" Jessica asked, catching Yoon A and Tae Yeon off guard.

"..." none of them replied. They just looked at each other.

"Yoong! Are you just going to stare at Tae Yeon like that?" I heard Jessica asked like as if she was her mom.

- Jessica's POV -

"Yoong! Are you just going to stare at Tae Yeon like that?" I ask like a mother and smirked.

Silence...

No one said a thing but kept staring.

"Yah! Fine! I am leaving!" I said and hit Yoon A's head from the back. Incase you are curious of the strength, just take it as a light push from the back.

.

.

.

Oh god! I think I am a saint... I gave something to someone...

"Yoohoo! Yoon A and Tae Yeon kissed!" I exclaimed happily, hugging with Tiffany.

It turns out that I used too much force, resulting in Yoon A's face crashing into Tae Yeon's. Coincidently, their lips touched each others.

Their eyes grow big. I swear, if it go any bigger, I think they will bulge out of their sockets.

After their minds had processed what had happened, they quickly took a step back each and look at the ground shyly.

Eh?! Tae Yeon isn't brushing her lips or anyhing? Why do I smell something fishy here...?

"Tae Yeon ah, aren't you wiping your lips or something? Ohhh... Don't tell me you liked it?" Tiffany asked.

"Eh?!" Tae Yeon stammered, blushing really hard.

"Oh right, now I think about it..." Yoon A teased.

Hahahah, my little choding dongseang.

"No! I just haven't completely recover from the shock..." Tae Yeon said and lightly wiped her lips. "A-ain't I doing it now?"

I bet Yoong is sad now... Or should I say heartbroken?

Yoon A looked at Tae Yeon and pouted playfully.

Cute...

Of course! Not cuter than Fany!

"Hey, can wipe off that pout off your face, Yoong?" Tae Yeon suddenly said. Unexpectedly, she even chuckled and gave Yoon A a playful hit on her arm.

"Um... Tae Yeon unnie, you have decided... to reunite with Yoong, I guess?" I asked.

"Um, yes? Don't...you guys like it?" she responded.

"Yay!!! The world is at peace!" Tiffany said, more like yelled because of her loud voice.

Great! Now those passers-by that looked at us weirdly, eyed us even more.

"Um, excuse me but this is a hospital so can you guys please lower down your volumes?" a nurse that was passing by requested.

"Oh sorry about that..." Tiffany apologised with the brightest eye-smile.

The nurse smile back and was about to say something when I sent her away wth my glare.

Tch! Flirtious nurse always gets my glares.

"What's with the look... Is she a alien or something?" the nurse mumbled as she made her way to the counter.

Unfortunately for me, the three monkeys hear her too.They just burst out into fits of laughter while I fire lasers from my eyes at the nurse's back.