Girlfriend

Tell Me Your Wish

- Tae Yeon's POV -

'Yah! Moya?!' Tiffany shouted and turned behind. 'Jessica Jung?!'

'OH DARN!!!' Jessica yelled and started to run out of the room.

Wow, she runs fast... Wait, replay what she said... Eww! That's too cheesy!

'Fany! Quick chase and confess your love for her too!' I adviced while giving her a light push on her back.

'Eh?! Oh, thanks for the advice!' Tiffany said and started running out of the room, the same speed as Jessica.

'Yah! Sica! Stop!!!' I heard a shout from outside.

Hwaiting! Ppany-ya! Eh?! What happened to my pronounciation?!

- Tiffany's POV -

I shouted as loud as I could. It was a success! She stopped running!!! Hooray for Fany!

'Sica! I knew you would sto- Wait, you didn't stop because I shouted but instead... Because of her?!' I yelled as I saw her hand held by another girl. 'I thought you liked me?! Why did you stop for her instead of me?'

My legs had turned into jelly and made me collapse onto the cold and hard floor.

'Fany! Are you okay?!' Jessica exclaimed in shock and rushed towards me.

'I am fine, will not be dead so easily!'

'Hey, Fany, listen to me, okay?'

'...'

'Why are you angry? It's Yoon A that held on to my arm, she was stopping me to ask me about Tae Yeon. You know? They both had quarrelled...' Jessica explained everything to me in English, leaving a poor Yoon A standing beside her, confused.

'Oh... Sorry about that...' I said and lowered my head in embarressment.

'It's okay, wait, were you jealous just now?' Jessica teased.

'No way! Oh and about what you said just now...'

'Argh! Hey, can we talk about that later? Yoon A is still here you know?'

'Unnie! Is there something I am suppose to know?' Yoon A asked.

'Huh?! No! Definately not! Um...'

'What?'

'Why don't you visit Tae Yeon?'

'...'

'Sica, did you forget?' I asked.

'Certainly not! I was just hopping that she would talk to Tae Yeon about it, maybe it was just an misunderstanding?'

'Okay.. Sooo, Yoon A, why don't you try?'

'Oh, umm... Sorry unnies, but, hehe...' Yoon A said and walked away.

'Okay, so about the thing you said just now...' I said, making the atmosphere tense again.

'Um... Sooo, it's better to say it early, right? Um, so listen up and clearly as I am only going to say this once, Tiffany Hwang.' she said straightforwardly. I nodded for her to continue.

'Um, I am bad at words so please spare me... To Tiffany Hwang, my love of my life, you are like the whole world to me on the day when I met you, I didn't believe in love at first sights as I, a person that has a personality as cold as an ice, would not possibily believe in that. But the moment I saw you, I realised my mistake... You made my feel different, the way as if I would rather die than having you suffer, or rather, should I say that I would give my life to you. You are the first person to make my feel that way, making me feel that there are more reasons why must I live. Whenever I am discouraged, you would come to my side and comfort me, giving me strength. I guess I have no words to express my love for you any further... I, Jessica Jung, officially ask you, Tiffany Hwang, to be my girlfriend.' Jessica confessed like as if she was reading it from a script but no.

I was really touched by what she had said. Tears started falling out of my eyes uncontrollably.

'Yah, Tiffany, why are you crying?' Jessica asked softly.

So cute, I love this side of her.

'Pabo-ya! I am too touch to be crying! You jerk!' I said, as I hit her chest playfully.

'Cute... Sooo, I take that as a yes?'

'Yes...'

She said nothing but lean closer for our lips to meet.

Ohhh, how soft.

'Ahem, did I miss something?' two voices said at the same time.

'Crap!' Jessica and I said at the same time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Firstly, sooo sorry for not updating for such a long time. I sincerely thank you guys for being so patient. >_< Please comment more readers. I guess you guys should know whose voices those belong to right? For those who don't, a little hint, both couples have telephathy superpowers..