Tears

Tell Me Your Wish

- Jessica's POV -

Wow! So brave! No wonder Yoon A likes her... Heheheh, good taste, Yoong. But whats with the fainting part? Oh right, she is also a human...

'Yoong, let's bring her back to our mansion,' I suggested.

'Okay, help me put her body on mine and then call for a private doctor,' she replied excitedly.

'Okay. Wow! She is really heavy although she is a midget. Are you sure you can carry her back? Do you need a taxi?'

'Have you forgotten? I am Him Yoon A, Ice Princess,' she said and ran with Tae Yeon on her back.

That kid is really strong... How dare she call me Ice Princess? Okay, I will let you pay for it... Heheheh...

- At Jessica's mansion -

Yoon A carried Tae Yeon in and laid her gently onto the soft sofa in the living room.

'Sooo... Which room does she sleep in? Yours?' Yoon A asked.

'Of course is yours!'

'Yah! Wae?'

'Because I am the owner of this mansion. Don't disturb me now, I am calling the doctor.'

'Okay... But the drunken man fled... We can't take him to jail now and avenge Taengoo... Oops,'

'Heheheh... This is another reason why she has to sleep in your room. You called her like she is very close to y- Oh hi Miss Kwon, please come to...'

- Yoon A's POV -

What did I just say? Taengoo? I must be out of my mind! I think I need to see a doctor... Maybe I can ask the doctor later.

'I am bringing her into my room. Do you have time? Can you help me change her clothes? When is the doctor coming? Taengoo is really losing a lot of blood,' I said,carrying TaeYeon up, bridal style.

Dugeun... Dugeun...

OMO! Why is my heart beating so fast? I guess I am really crazy over her...

'You change her clothes yourself! I am busy! And the doctor is already trying her best! Stop complaining!' Jessica replied coldly.

'Unnie-yah... You know I like her, how can I change her clothes?'

'Then don't change!'

'Yah! What's with the attitude?' I shouted at her and stormed into my bedroom with TaeYeon in my arms. I laid her gently on my soft be and headed over to my closet to get some nice and comfy clothes for my Taengoo... What the? I am seriously crazy right now!

-Jessica's POV-

Yoong-ah, you will be thankful to me later on... Why don't you just change your Taengoo's clothes... Heheheh...

- Yoon A's POV -

I removed her wet clothing, she was wearing a short singlet inside and it wasn't dirtied so I didn't change it. OMO! She seriously is making me fall for her more and more. Look at her perfect body! Yah! I didn't know that you are a byuntae, Im Yoon A!

I pulled my favorite blue shorts up her short legs... Hahahah... And buttoned it. I used a clean clothe and applied pressure to her wound, before heping her put on my white hoodie. I didn't zip as I needed to treat her wound. I gave her wound some kind of medication and bandaged her waist.

'Yah...' a voice called out weakly.

I looked up and saw TaeYeon opening her eyes, trying to get up.

'You are injured, so just lie down and get some rest,' I said worriedly. She just ignored me and continued. When she stood up, she heaed for the door. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She tried to loose the grip from my hand but failed as she was in a weak condition.

'Taeyeon-sshi, please get some rest first seriously...' I said as I stood up and turned her around. She looked down. I placed both of my  hands on her cheeks and tried to lift her head up gently. Her cheeks were wet. She was tearing up. I was shocked to see her in this stae.

I wonder what had happened.

I loosen my grip on her cheeks. She just turned and ran out of the room and then out of the mansion. Jessica unnie, who was still in the living room, was also shocked upon seeing a crying TaeYeon. TaeYeon had never cried since she was transferred into SoShi University from the States. From the direction she was heading to, I figured out that she was heading to the park. I told Jessica to ask te doctor to wait for awhile while I try to bring TaeYeon back and ran after TaeYeon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyong! This is the second chapter! Thankyou for supporting it!!! A sincere kamsahamnida to all readers! Please comment... 7979...