I'm in love with the hero

Tell Me Your Wish

- Yoon A's POV -

'Oh! It's seven already! Hope Sica unnie will give me a ride or something,' I mumbled as I tied my hair. My class starts at seven thirty and it will take me fortyfive minutes to reach the school by bus.

'Yah! Im Yoon A! If you want a ride, better hurry!' Jessica shouted from the living room.

'Nae!' I answered as I went out of my room with my bag the reason for me to wake up every morning is because I want to see someone who brightens up my day.

I grabbed my sandwich and stuffed it into my alligator-like mouth and rushed into Jessica's car.

'Thanks a lot, unnie,' I said to my half-sister.'Always so kind but cold.'

'What did you say?'she asked and looked at me with a cold expression.

'Nothing important actually,' I managed to say.'Better get going now if you don't want us to be late.'

'Okay, Mr Kang, please set off now,' Jessica ordered.'Hmm... So why are you in a rush?'

'Isn't it obvious? I'm late for school, can't you see?'

'Oh really?' she replied sarcastiscally.

'Of course! If not, why don't you tell me the reason?'

'You know the reason, don't ask me. Don't lie to me, you never cared about school or being late. There must be someone you like am I right?'

Wow! I didn't know my sister have detective-like skills... Heheheh... But should I tell her?

- Jessica's POV -

I bet on a million dollars that she likes someone... I must think of an idea how to get her to tell me who he is... Is he in our class? Maybe, and maybe not...

'Yeah, that's... Kind of right...' Yoon A said shyly while blushing like a tomato. I pinched her cheeks and she pouted. So cute...

'Tell me who is it, young girl,' I demanded with a serious face.

'Umm... What's her name again?'

'How can you not know the name of the person you like?'

'The teacher almost never call her because her grades are so good, especially Physics!'

'Okay, fine. But she is a girl? Are you sure?'

'Yes, I am confident that I like her. Oh! I remember now, her name is Kim Tae Yeon.'

'Oh? The girl sitting beside you in class?'

'Yeah... Count myself lucky to be able to sit beside her...'

'Good luck then, my cutest dongsaeng! Unnie will always be here to support you!'

- Tae Yeon's POV -

Where can I live at now? In the park maybe... That landlord is really heartless, but I can't blame her as I didn't pay up on time... Wonder if there are available rooms for rent...

'Okay, class is going to start, please get seated,' Ms Baek instructed. She was the class Physics teacher.

 It was half way through the class. I had always felt someone staring at me. I am not boasting about myself but really... The window was on my left so I turned to my right and looked at my partner. She was staring at me. I wonder what's with her... I snapped my finger in front of her eyes and she blinked a few times before looking away. She was blushing hard.

- Yoon A's POV -

I can feel myself blushing. I wonder if she found out about me liking her.... Hope not, even if she asks, I will just tell her that I was starin at the window.

'Yah! Im Yoon A!' a voice interrupted my thoughts.

'Huh? Yes?' I answered. It was Ms Baek.

'Ms Im please answer this question here,' she said, pointing to a problem sum on the board.

Oh my! That was one of the questions I didn't know.

'I'm waiting Ms Im,' she said as she tapped her right foot on the cement floor impatiently.

'I-I... I don't know,' I stammered.

'Tae Yeon, please bring Ms Im to the study corner and tutor her privately according to the questions she pointed out,'

'Nae...' Tae Yeon answered unwillingly.

I seriously think I am going to faint... Heol! Who would have imagined this would happen? This is just daebak! I looked at Jessica and se gave me a playful wink. Thanks unnie!

- Tae Yeon's POV -

What? Why must it be me?

'Tutoring will happen everyday during Physics, understand?' Ms Baek added.

'Nae,' Yoon A and I answered together.

Seriously, what does she know about Physics? I don't think she knows how to solve even the simplest question.

- At the study corner [Still Tae Yeon's POV] -

'Which is the one?' I asked Yoon A coldly. She didn't reply but instead remained silent.

'Yah!' I yelled and snapped my fingers again. She is daydreaming again...

'Huh? Oh, sorry...' she said. 'Umm... This question...'

- After school [Still Tae Yeon's POV] -

I went to the park opposite a cafe called Genie Cafe. I found a bench, sat on it and enjoyed the peace and quiet until I fall asleep...

'HELP!!!' a voice shouted. I was awaken by it and found out that it was already night time. I looked around and found a girl lying on the ground while another was spreading her arms out. Then I saw a man in front of her holding a broken bottle. I guess he is drunken... I had a feeling that he was going to stab the girl standing so I ran with all my might and pulled the girl aside. I felt pain the next moment. I have been stabbed by the drunken man. He dropped the bottle on the ground and fled. The two girls were actually Yoon A and Jessica. I ignored them and walked away. Suddenly, I fainted, with a loud thump as my body landed on the hard, cold floor.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyong! This is my second fanfic and it is not any better than my first... TT... Please comment... Thanks for reading this fanfic too... 7979...