Promise

Tell Me Your Wish

- Yoon A's POV -

I reached the park a few minutes later but I can't seem to see Tae Yeon anywhere. I started to panic as I thought about the dangers that will happen to Taengoo. What if she suddenly faint? What if she meet some kind of gang? I must find her immediately!

I ran with all my might around the park but I still can't find her. I was panting hardly at that time. Then I heard a scream.

It was from the west of my direction. I turned and saw a guy walking towards a girl. He had a devilish smirk on his face. When I looked closer, I realized that he was the Dong Hae jerk that had made my sister cried for a few weeks. Luckily he did not do any thing to my sister. From his expression, I figured out that he was drunk. He looked like he was going to that girl. I can't let it happen, so I rushed towards him and gave him a really hard and sturdy punch on his left cheeks.

I did not know where that energy came from. I wondered why it hadn't come out when I was being attacked earlier. I went to the girl who was now squading down, her left hand was holding on to her waist area. I put my right arm over her shoulder and patted her back. She looked up...

.

.

.

The girl was Tae Yeon and she was crying. I guess that jerk had done something to her.

'Tae Yeon-sshi, don't cry... Did he do something to you? If he did, I will let him pay for it,' I comforted while wiping her tears away with the back of my left hand.

'No... H-he didn't do anything to m-me, it's just t-that...' Tae Yeon said between her sobs.

'Huh? Then why are you crying?'

'It's just t-that this is the first time s-someone cared so much about me...'

'Huh? Okay, wait. Let's bring you back home first before your parents worry, where do you live?'

'I d-don't have a place... I was being chased out by the landlord yesterday because I failed to pay up on time... My family is in the States...'

'Tae Yeon-sshi-'

'Just Tae Yeon,'

'Oh, okay... Um... Tae Yeon, why don't you stay with Jessica and me? I am sure we can let you in, besides, I won't charge you a cent!'

'Huh? Jinja? Oh, kamsahamnida!'

'Ah, gwenchana!' I replied.

'Uh... Yoon A-sshi, I don't think I have strength to go back...'

'Just call me Yoon A. Don't worry, let me carry you since I carried you before,'

'...' she did not reply but got on my back when I offered it to her. Half-way back, I heard a soft but cute snore coming from my back. I guess she had fallen asleep...

- At Jessica's mansion -

I went in and the first person I saw was Jessica. She was sitting on the sofa.

'Oh, you are back... The doctor left because of some other urgent stuff... Better go to sleep, it is midnight already, and who is that on yor back? Is she Tae Yeon?' she said in a breath.

'Nae unnie, and she will be staying her from now on as she doesn't have a place to go.'

'Oh, okay no problem but on one condition.'

'What? She must sleep in your room.'

'Yah! Wae?'

'Because the rest of the rooms are taken up by shoes, clothes and books. My room is also booked by me.'

'Uhh... Oh, we reached... Thank you Yoon A,' Tae Yeon said as she woke up. I gently put her down and explained that she had to sleep in the same room as me.

'Ah, no problem! I just need a place to rest so I don't mind sleeping in the same room as you.'

'Okay, then! Let's go get some sleep so that we will have energy for tomorrow. I will be bringing you guys to shop since Tae Yeon looks like she only had a pair of clothes.'

'Oh, the landlord had all my stuff thrown into the rubbish dump. But it's okay since there is nothing precious.'

- In YoonTae's room [Author's POV] -

Yoon A told Tae Yeon to sit on the small sofa first while she when to take some comfortable and clean clothes for Tae Yeon and her to wear. After changing, both of them sat on the sofa awkwardly.

'Sooo... Why are you here when your parents are in States and why you said I was the first person that care about you so much?' Yoon A broke the silence.

'I was adopted at the age of eight and was brought to the States by my parents. They had another daughter called Stephanie Hwang. People also call her Tiffany. I moved back to Korea because I was not very fluent in English. Tiffany and my parents was the only one who cared a lot for me so I missed them a lot. I was very cold towards everyone because I had no friends in Korea. And you were the first one to have cared for me this much, followed by your unnie...'

'Ohhh... So it was like that!'

'Hey, Yoon A?

'Yes?'

'Can you promise me something?'

'What is it?'

'Can you promise not to leave me and to be with me whenever I need you like a best friend?'

'Of course! Heheheh, besides, I still need you to tutor me in Physics, heheheh...' Yoon A joked and got hit by Tae Yeon playfully on the arm.

'Sooo, where do I sleep tonight?' Tae Yeon asked.

'Hmm... If you don't mind, we can share the bed since we are best friends, right?'

'Jinja? Thank you very much!' Tae Yeon said while hugging Yoon A. Then the two went to sleep.

- Yoon A's POV -

Tae Yeon-ah... If you only realized my feelings for you... I really hope our relationship can be further...

- Tae Yeon's POV -

Thank you soooooo much Yoon A for doing so much for me...

'Hey, Yoong?' I called

'Huh? Who is Yoong?' Yoon A replied, pretending not to know who I meant.

'Hahahah... This Choding... Yah! Better sleep and recharge for tomorrow!'

'Yes ma'am!'

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heheheh... Another update... How's the story? Please comment readers, or I will not update this fast. Hmph! Just kidding, heheheh... But seriously, can you readers just comment? If you don't, I will think that my story is not good... T T... Please comment. *Sob*