Beautiful stranger

Tell Me Your Wish

- Yoon A's POV -

'Uhh...' I yawned and turned to my right. There was my angel, sleeping peacefully. I got up and went to brush up before waking Jessica and Tae Yeon up.

'Yah... Kim Tae Yeon, wake up before the monster gets you,' I joked.

'Hmm... Five more minutes...' she mumbled as a reply.

Heheheh... Cute midget... Better wake unnie up first.

- Jessica's room [Author's POV]-

'Unnie... Unnie... T-there's a c-cucumber monster beside y-you... better wake up of it will eat y-you up,' Yoon A teased Jessica, wanting her to wake up for the day.

'Uhh..! Get it off! Get it off, Stupid Yoong!' Jessica yelled at Yoon A. Jessica knew Yoon A was just kidding and she had decide to play with her.

'Hahahah... How did you know it was me?' Yoon A asked.

'Oh, because you always say the same thing. Oh yeah! The outing today! Yoong, go wake Tae Yeon up and get ready!'

- Yoon A's room [Tae Yeon's POV] -

I felt someone poking me at my waist area, so I decided to find out who is it. I opened my eyes and saw that Im Choding.

'Yah! Im Yoon A! I am injured and you still can poke me like this? That's cruel of you! I should known before agreeing to be you bestfriend! Hmph!' I remarked childishly.

'Chosonghamnida! Taeng, are you okay? You just didn't wake up when I called you.'

'Taeng?'

'Yeah, Taeng, your nickname. Is there something wrong?'

'Yes. Because it is suppoose to be Taengoo~'

'Hahahah... Taengoo is for your girlfriend or wife to call you.'

'Yah! Stop teasing me!'

'Okay, okay. let's get ready before Unnie gets angry. Oh right, when is your birthday?'

'Umm... 9th of March, why the sudden question?'

'Oh, I wanted to see if you or Unnie is older and it turns up that you are older.'

'Oohh...'

- At a popular shopping mall in Seoul [Still Tae Yeon's POV] -

'Tae Yeon-ah, now that we are here, spend all you want, my treat, since you saved us,' Jessica instructed.

'Huh? Jinja?'

'Nae, unnie never lie,' Yoon A answered.

'Kamsahamnid-' I was cut off by a phone ringing.'Oh sorry, it's mine.'

To Taeng

       Hey byun! I have arrived in Seoul! Omma and Appa went overseas to settle somethings so the sent me over to play with you! Long time no see!

I replied,

To Fany Fany Tiffany

        Yah! Mushroom! I am also in Seoul! Why don't you come and meet me? I am in the most popular shopping mall. I missed you so much!!!

'So sorry, my sis had arrived in Korea and she texted me so... Heheheh... Umm, so as I was saying, thank you sooo much Sica!'

'Heheheh it's okay, unnie.'

' Just call me Taeng or I will feel very old.'

'Heheheh, okay. Why don't we go to that shop there? Looks like there is a lot of new clothes there!' Jessica exclaimed as she rushed over to the shop that she had pointed to.

'Heheheh, looks like your unnie is the one that is shopping... let's go!' I commented.

'Okay, let's g-' Yoon A responded but was cut off.

'Taenggg unnie!!!' a voice shouted out. The both of us turned around.

'Fany-yahhh!!!' I called and ran up to her before hugging her.

- Yoon A's POV -

Who the heck is that?! How dare she cut me off!!! Oh right, maybe she is Tae Yeon's sister. Fany? Yeah, Tiffany Hwang, her name. Woah! She is really pretty! But of course, my Taengoo is the prettiest, hahahah!

'Hey, you guys! I better don't disturb you reunion, go to that shop later,' I said and went to Jessica's direction.

'Nevermind. Hey, wait up!' Tae Yeon shouted.

- Jessica's POV -

I wonder what's taking them so long, better call them. Maybe they are stuck in their two person world.

i was about to dial Yoon A's number when she called out to me.

'Mian, unnie, Taeng-'

'I met my sister so I was chatting with her,'Tae Yeon continued.

'Yes, hi I am Tiffany Hwang,' the girl introduced in English.

Wow! Her English is sure fluent. And she is really beautiful!

Duguen... Duguen...

'Oh, nice to meet you, I am Jessica Jung.' I answered in perfect English. Well, I can't  lose to her right? Tae Yeon and Tiffany had shocked expressions.

'Oh, you know  English too?' she asked, still in English.

Are you deaf? I just spoke in PERFECT English!

'Of course!'

'Umm... Can you guys speak in Korean as we don't quite understand English...' Tae Yeon and Yoon A said in unison.

- Tiffany's POV -

Omo! Her English is really perfect!

Duguen... Duguen...

Hey what's wrong heart?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heheheh... another update... Yeah!!! Tiffany in action!!! Heheheh.. guess I am too excited. Please commenttt, especially those who have not commented which also meant those silent readers... 7979...