TotM | A/N

GODDESS CORNER

 



 

 

Author's Note

Annyeong...

Hello to one and all, first of all I just wanna say thanks for all your support. It was fun reading your comments but most of all I really had fun making this story. The writing part was a little tedious since I'm such a lazy person and I procrastinate a lot, but I got through 10 chapters in a month. YEHEY! 

From my foreword I mentioned that this story is for me, well originally that is true but seeing your comments, I wanna say I dedicate all this to you guys who subscribed to this story and weekly check up on it. I wanna specially mention the following:
psycho_dgyuleiaCatalina390kumpkumpil, hornetvinmya86SweetOraisSyazNies 
and Gyuri!!!

Regarding the story, I know it was a very heavy one. Personally I think historical fictions/sageuks just carry that very serious tone. Additionally I am more on the melodramatic writer, so that is how you got this. 

As some of you have guessed this story is inspired by a drama. That drama I super loved to bits that is why I wrote this.This story is inspired by the drama "The moon that embraces the sun". But this story is regarding the other moon, Queen Bokyung who for me had one of the most tragic stories in that drama arc, that is why this is titled "Tears of the Moon". Watching that drama again this year made me really pity her.

Another thing, if you guys are up for another historical fiction with Gyuri again, I encourage you to read my story titled FIREFLIES at SUNSET. I wrote it like 4 years ago so the writing is kinda blehhh but you can still check it out. A little heads up though, that was is more tragic than this one. 

Anyway regarding Seungho, I know some of you requested the King to be from EXO, Jaejoong, Yunho and etc. Well personally I could have put any of those guys as the King but frankly speaking I was really imagining Seungo as the King. He fits the kingly demeanor, from his stance, value and visual. hahahaha but that is just me.

Addiionally I was watching this video when I first though of this story:

Anyway again this has been a fun month. Thank you again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Coming Soon:

"A Diary of Me and You"
Genre: Young Adult | Romantic Comedy
Length: 5 Chapters (1k to 2k words/chap)