Fanfiction!

Diary of a Sarcastic Child

Diary Entry #71

Well... Kangin just read my last entry, and we were laughing about sixty-nine for ten straight minutes. My cheeks hurt. I'm never smiling again.


Diary Entry #72

Oh wow, I totally forgot to tell you what happened! Aish!

Ok, so today is Saturday, and it's ten at night. Kyuhyun showed up out of nowhere at my house yesterday, and we spent an hour hanging out before Kyuhyun remembered that he had a bus to catch back home. As I was walking Kyuhyun to the door, of course Luhan had a smirk on his face. My mother was just plain confused, and she kept nervously glancing back and forth. Anyway, Kyuhyun and I are dating? I put a question mark, because well, we've agreed to be friends with benefits. WOAH NOW I FORGOT WHAT THAT MEANT FOR A SECOND. Ok... step back... breathe... phew... alright. We are super close friends that care about each other and kiss every now and then. I mean, come on, we're twelve. Unless we both want to get humiliated by teasing and adoring parents, we're keeping it a secret between us... and Kangin... and Kyuhyun's friend Jongdae. Kangin found out because he came over today to hang out, and damn that boy started talking like a cheerleader. "Oh. Em. Gee. You guys got together! Sooooooo adorbs!" and I so punched him in the stomach. No, not gently, we have a rule/agreement that if we ever start talking like annoying people and it's not a joke, that the person has the right to punch the offender in the stomach. Anyway, while he was here, he also recommended some fanfiction. We've both been fans and writers of fanfiction for about two years now. Our old stories are horrible, and we try to hide them.

So, here we come to an emotional fangirl speech/rant/I don't know, I'm just gonna talk about cool stories. I can never remember the titles, but this is my diary, I know what I'm talking about.

There's this one story about a guy who forgets stuff, and another who smokes, and I think Kangin and I were both seriously depressed for a month after reading it. Ooh! There's another about some robots who wanna be human, but there's also a side story, and dear god that side story! Yet again another story that Kangin and I have cried about. Oh, and Kangin told me about a fanfiction about these people that get captured and are forced to perform a play? I don't know, but it seems good! I should read it. I was also telling him about this one where a guy is haunted by a ghost, and she's stalks him... and I sleep with a nightlight now. I can't believe he hasn't read it! Ah, and there's also one about these people who kidnap and torture random people for no reason, and now we're scared of dark alleys. Crazy stuff happens in them!

Oh, and there's another one about a sarcastic teenager who fights crime with her gay best friend, she writes fanfiction, and her crush is a super cute nerdy boy who also fights crime. The cool twist though was that she was in her young teens, and everyone saw her as a weak underdog, but she was actually amazingly strong and really hilarious.

That one was creepy.

Because, she was kinda familiar.

And so was the friend... and the crush.

It was cool though because she was a badass... I'd love to meet some one like her one day.


Diary Entry #73

I JUST WROTE .

KANGIN DARED ME TO.

SO I DARED HIM BACK.

DEAR JEBUS, TWO TWELVE YEAR OLDS JUST WROTE .

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT, AND WE JUST DID IT.

.

IT'S SO BAD.

KANGIN'S IS GRAPHIC.

WHY DID WE DO THIS!?


Diary Entry #74

Ok, it's sunday night, I'm off my sugar high, let me explain. On saturday night, Kangin and I were playing truth or dare on skype, and he dared me to write about SHINee (a kpop group that I like... and I wrote Key/Onew... because I ship the crack pairings), so I dared him to write about B.A.P. (another kpop group, he wrote Yongguk/Himchan by the way). Both of us almost chickened out because at the last minute, we realized that we're twelve, and that -ed class isn't even for another two years. However, I had just finished four cans of pepsi, Kangin had drank four cans of coke, and we said screw it. So after that, we then dared each other to post it online, and thank gosh nobody has commented on either of ours' yet. I'm so embarrassed. I mean, we both always read complaints online about how bad twelve year old written is, and that people our age shouldn't even write it, let alone read or know what it is. I just really hope that they'll get lost in the sea of other fictions.


Fanfics mentioned (I OWN ALMOST NONE OF THEM): Anterograde Tomorrow, Absolute Chanyeol, Be Human, La Luna, A Reasonless Grudge, The Nightmare Man.

I'll admit, I used some of my own fics. Wah, I'm sorry, I had to! Haha... awkward. Anyway, I do own 'A Reasonless Grudge' and 'The Nightmare Man'. The last story mentioned does not actually exist. Hopefully, you'll get the comedy in the joke.

I do not, however, own any of the other fanfics mentioned! Read them if you haven't already by the way! As you can tell, Seolhyun and Kangin prefer the more depressing fics.