Friends help

Wink

Taeyeon and her bestfriend tiffany wsa in her bedroom talking, she's been staying inside her house for the past 2 days since that incident and hyunjoong haven't call her.

She keep babbling about what happened to her and hyunjoong to her bestfriend.

"Can you believe it fany-ah? he keep in silence and doesn't even talk to me, its like he's tired of me or something," She said as she keep eating on her ice cream.

"Are you sure? maybe you did something to make him do that,"Tiffany said trying to find a reason for her to calmed down since she's been like that for 2days.

"Me?I didn't do anything!! and plus he also haven't call or text me for the past 2days can you belive that?"She said again still keep putting ice cream in .

"Are you sure?"Tiffany asked again making taeyeon furious.

"WHY?I REALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER"She yelled getting frustrated at her bestfriend.

"THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP WINKING WHILE EXPLANING TO ME?"Tiffany yelled back and taeyeon got taken back at her.

"I did? well I didn't mean do, and you didn't have to shout like that,"Taeyeon said.

"ARGGG!!!!!!"Tiffany rolled her eyes at her silliness and collapsed on the bed getting more frustrated, thats her first time yelling and taeyeon has been yelling all day long.

 

 

*****

 

Hyunjoong on the other hand was in his couch with his bestfriend doing the same thing as her.

"I can't take it anymore men....."Hyunjoong said to his bestfriend."She keeps on repeating it, wink and wink,"He suddenly placed him on a headlock,"Making me want to beat the crap out of the guy who's staring at her,"

"H-Hyung,"The guy can barely breath as hyunjoong realized it then released him.

"Oh miane,"He apologized then started again."What im suppose to do jay?"

Jay shook his head a few times,"Well what have you done so far?"

"On our last date, I completely ignored her then I haven't call her till now,"Hyunjoong said.

"Is that so...you said that you told her to stop doing it million times before right?"Jay asked while hyunjoong only nodded.

"Well hyung I actually got a plan to make her stop, I plan that would help you,"Jay said like a genius as hyunjoong was getting excited.

"Hit me,"Hyunjoong assured.

"Copy what she's doing,"Jay finally blurted out smilling widely but left hyunjoong confuse.

"Huh?"

"Do what she does hyung, wink and talk to other girls,"Jay added this time hyunjoong got it.

"YAH, im asking for a help here, not a death wish,"Hyunjoong said making jay got to his point.

"Exactly hyung, if you do what she does, she would be able to feel what you feel right?"Jay explained getting hyunjoong hooked.

"You know what, you actually might have a point,"Hyunjoong said while still thinking.

"You see hyung, she would feel what you felt when she keep winking and talking to those other guys and decide to stop doing it,"Jay said.

"Right right...but what if it doesn't work and she kills me?"Hyunjoong said in serious tone.

"Then I will send regards to your family for their lost,"Jay joked a bit.

"Im serious jay,"Hyunjoong said back getting a bit nervous.

"Don't worry hyung, im sure it will work, trust me"Jay reassures him.

"Arraso,"Hyunjoong said as he took a deep breath before taking out his phone and started to taeyeon's number.

It didn't take long for her to pick up.

 

"HYUNJOONG OPPA,"

 

He took a glance at jay then nod.

 

"Yeah its me,hey babe do you wanna go on a date this saturday?"