Deal

Wink

Taeyeon couldn't contain her happiness as soon as hyunjoong asked her out for a date, what she didn't know was hyunjoong's plan for her.

They were on the restaurant having their lunch, the same restaurant they went to in their last date. Hyunjoong just kept smilling at her and taeyeon mind didn't at all.

Hyunjoong on the other hand was still wasn't sure if this is a good idea or not so he just kept on smilling in the mean time until the time has finally come.

"Oppa, I'll just use the restroom,"Taeyeon said still smilling as she got up her seat and hyunjoong only nodded at her.

Couple of minutes later taeyeon came back with an unbelievable site she's seeing, hyunjoong talking to a girl which was in her seat smilling sweety at him.

"OPPA what is this?"She asked as she reached back to their table, her eyes already burning.

"Oh babe your back,"Hyunjoong said nonchantly which made the girl in front of her shot her head up looking at taeyeon.

"O-Oppa you  have a girlfriend??but the way you wink at me, its just.... you really have a girlfriend?"The girl asked in shocked while hyunjoong nodded making her stood up.

She was gonna say something to taeyeon but,"JUST GET OUT,"She almost shouted as the girl hurried and left.

"Oppa what was that?"She asked as soon as she sat down, hyunjoong can feel her anger and jealousy and thats just what he wanted,"Jay is right, its working,"He thought to himself.

"Whats what?that girl? I was just being friendly you know,"He said innocently while looking at her burning girlfriend across him.

"Being friendly?So winking and flirting with other girls for you is just being friendly?"She asked getting more furious.

"Is it not?....im sorry then I won't do it again,"Hyunjoong forces a pout when all he wanted to do is smile seeing her like that.

"Fine I will let you go this time, but if you do it again your really dead, arraso?"She said giving him a warning and finally calming down herself.

"Yes mam,"Hyunjoong replied with an salute while taeyeon just let out a laugh at his silliness and still doesn't know what she's in for and this is just the beginning.

They finish eating and proceed their date which is around the mall, hyunjoong decided to go there since there are more girls and its easier for him to do his plan.

They went inside a clothing store and looked for some clothes around there. The sales lady greeted them politely as they entered and hyunjoong continued by winking at her. The girl just blushed a bit before following them as if she wanted to help them pick clothes.

"This look nice oppa,"Taeyeon said holding out a blue V neck shirt.

"It look nice, you want it?"Hyunjoong asked her as he took a glanced at the sales lady again then winked.

"Ahh de..if your paying I want it...kekeke,"She giggled as hyunjoong only nodded at her cuteness.

They went towards the counter and the same saleslady was the one who checked it in for her. While hyunjoong was taking out his wallet, the saleslady went closer to taeyeon and whispered,"You have such a nice and handsome big brother,"

"Eh?"She asked in confusion about the big brother thing but apperently the girl miss understand her thinking that she doesn't know who is she talking about and pointed to hyunjoong.

She didn't say anything else and as soon as hyunjoong finished paying, she quickly took a hold of his arm dragging him out of that store as soon as possible.

The same thing happened in a couple of more stores that they went too and taeyeon's anger keep building up inside her thats going to burst out like a volcano. Hyunjoong on the other hand knows exactly whats happening and he's enjoying it seeing her like that is just what he needed.

"Babe whats wrong?"Hyunjoong asked even know he already knows the answer.

Taeyeon's face was getting a bit red and her eyes shows like she about to kill someone. She took a couple of deep breaths,"N-Nothing,"

They again went to another store and this time its an watch store.

Hyunjoong looked around for a watch that would suit him and taeyeon's hand never left his as he move.

"Hm...can I try that one,"He pointed at the silver watch while looking at the sales lady again then winked, taeyeon saw it all his looks and his wink.

"Yes sir,"The girl gladly obeyed smilling lovingly at him before taking out the watch.

Hyunjoong was going to get the watch from her but,"I'll just put it on for you sir,"The girl said making taeyeon's hand tighten on hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong felt it and thought,"Maybe she'll snap this time cause I actually felt sorry doing this to my baby,"

He nodded and placed his hand in front of the lady and she carefully put the watch in his hand but to her and his suprise the girl also took a hold of hyunjoong's hand after putting the watch on making taeyeon finally snapped.

"OK THATS IT,"Taeyeon yelled as the girl quickly released her hand from his,"You oppa come with me,"taeyeon said as he quickly took the watch off him and followed her outside and towards the bench.

He saw him sitting on the bench and he hesitantly sat besides her,"Whats wrong babe?"

She stood up with her arms crossed her chest and started to walked back and fourth in front of him.

"WHATS WRONG???YOUR ASKING ME THAT?"

"Hmm...."He got cut off.

"You've been winking and flirting with other girls all day and your asking me whats wrong?????are you freakin serious?????,"

"Well.....,"Cut off again.

"Do have any Idea how I feel????Have you ever thought about that????"

"I-,"Cut off again and again.

"Im so mad RIGHT I CAN'T EVEN...ARGGGGGG!!!!,"

Hyunjoong left out a small laugh.

"WHATS SO FUNNY NOW???ARE LAUGHING AT ME?"

"Now you finally feel what I feel,"

"HUH?"

"When you do this winking and talking thing to other guys, I feel the same why you feel right now," Hyunjoong explained carefully to her going crazy girlfriend.

"EHHHH..??"

"I did the same things you did and wanted you to feel the same way so you would stop,"

"Why would you do such things oppa?You know I didn't mean to do those things,"She said now her calm is back.

He took her hand and made her sit back down at the bench.

"To teach you a lesson...I know you didn't mean to but you kept doing it over and over again so I finally decided to do this,"He said looking into her eyes.

"I didn't know what to say...I really made you feel this way???im sorry oppa this is the worst feeling ever,"She said lowering her head down.

"Its ok...I just hope that we both learn a lesson from this huh and not do it again,"He said hoping his plan work and he saw her slowly lifting her head up nodding.

"Lets make a deal, from now on lets just wink and flirt with each other ok?"He asked smilling at her.

She finally left out a smile too,"How about this...leave the winking to me cause oppa you look ridiculous while doing it,"She teased a bit.

He nod,"Arraso that work too,"he replied then placed a soft kiss on her lips.

After he pulled back"And by the way those girls inside seem to like my wink,"He teased back.

She smack his shoulder,"OPPAA,"

"Arraso im just kidding........I mean they love it.,"Hyunjoong said then stuck his tongue out before running out of there since he knows he's gonna get killed this time.

"YAHHHH OPPA, GET BACK HERE YOUR DEAD,"She shouted running after him.

they both finally sealed the deal about winking only to each other to avoid any conflicts and jealous with each other..

 

 

The end....

 

 


Sorry if the story is too short I already said that its gonna be a short fic and sorry if the ending doesn't meet your expectations.

Thank you for the upvote and subscribers for this fic.

Hope you enjoyed it, till next time!!!