Again and again

Wink

"I'll just go to the restroom ok,"Hyunjoong said smilling at his cute and pretty girlfriend across him, they were in the restaurant about to get lunch on their date in amusement park.

The girl just nodded as hyunjoong got up and started to walk towards the restroom, couple of minutes later hyunjoong came back but to his suprise, I mean to what he expected one of the waiters was sitting on his spot talking to her.

"Oh oppa your back,"Taeyeon looked up to him innocently as hyunjoong was getting a bit angry.

"You didn't tell me your other brother's with you,"The guy said making hyunjoong clenched his fist.

"Eh..Ani..thats my boyfriend,"Taeyeon told him as if it was nothing shocking the guy.

"B-Bwo?you got a boyfriend?"The guys eyes widen as he stood up.

Taeyeon only nodded and the guy felt ashamed of himself making a move on someone who had a boyfriend.

"I-Im sorry sir, I didn't mean too, its just that she wi-,"

"I know, no need to sorry, just leave,"Hyunjoong cut him off coldly and the guy bowed again before leaving.

Hyunjoong was glaring at her obviously mad as she just sat there like nothing had happen making him more furious.

Hyunjoong hasn't said a word since the incident and their food finally arrived.

She already know why he's like that but what can she do? even herself can't stop it.

"Oppa are you mad?"She asked cutely but hyunjoong just ignored her running his eyes to other places.

She took a hold of his hand,"Im sorry oppa, I didn't mean to,"Still no reaction but he didn't took her hands off.

"I promise I won't do it again so please oppa don't be mad anymore eo?"She begged with a pout and hyunjoong couldn't help but gave in,  this things always ending like this with her promising something but still keep doing it.

"Arraso arraso,just don't do it again and stop that pouting I might lose my control and kiss you,"He said making her smile and blush a bit at what he said.

She by keep pouting and coming closer to him but to her suprise hyunjoong quickly took a hold of her head and gave her a quick peck on her pouting lips then pulled back smilling playfully at her.

"YAH OPPA,"She smacked his shoulder lightly while covering her red face. He just laugh at her as they started to eat their lunch.

After eating lunch they quickly went out to have fun around the amusement park.

They passed by the game where you shoot the stuff toy then make them fall for you to have them.

Taeyeon tugged on hyunjoong's shirt,"Oppa oppa I want that lets play there,"She said like a kid then dragged hyunjoong to it.

"How much for a set?"Hyunjoong asked the guy in charged.

"$1 for 3 shot sir,"The guy answered as he took some money from his pocket then gave it to him.

"Which one do you want?"Hyunjoong asked her as she pointed cutely at the bear.

Hyunjoong aimed seriously but missed all the three shots making him groan in fustration and taeyeon pouted sadly,"Do you really want that one? there are a lot of others you can choose,"Hyunjoong asked again while she just nodded.

"Arraso, I play some more,"The guy gave him back the gun loaded and hyunjoong finally hit the stuff bear in his second shot.

"YAYYY,"Taeyeon cheered cutely as the guy passed her the bear she wanted hugging it.

Hyunjoong just watched her as he took some money from his pocket to pay since he haven't yet.

He handed the money to the guy but he refused it,"No need to pay since you have a pretty sister,"the guy said making hyunjoong fustrated again cause she did it again, she probably winked at him.

He coldly placed the money in the table and left without looking back. He wanted to get mad again but whats the use? it will just end the same so he just let it go.

As they walked around more a ice cream place was spotted and obviously taeyeon would want some and both of them went right to it.

"One vanilla chocolate mint and one plane vanilla please,"Hyunjoong said to the guy in the front while he took out the money from his pocket as their the guy was preparing their ice cream.

Hyunjoong noticed that the guy keep staring at taeyeon as he spilled some of the ice cream then filled them back.

The guy finally finished then hand them the ice cream while smilling widely at taeyeon.

As soon as taeyeon got the ice cream, she started to walk away first leaving hyunjoong to pay.

"Here's the pa-,"

"No need to pay, its free since you have an pretty lovely sister,"The guy cut him off making him super fustrated this time cause it happened AGAIN.

Again he coldly placed the money in the table not caring to get his changed back as he slowly caught up to her.

"Sir, Sir!!,"The ice cream guy shouted but hyunjoong didn't care much.

For the rest of the day, hyunjoong hasn't talk much, he wasn't gonna let it go this time, and if taeyeon would talk to him or something, he will only answer with Yes or No, thats it leaving her confuse.

And if she would asked her whats wrong or is he mad he would answer with Nothing or No.

The day finally ended and taeyeon is started to get irritated and annoyed by him, his silence are killer her and she can't take it anymore.

 

He was already driving her home on his car when she snapped,"Oppa stop the car,"She said trying to calm herself.

"Hmmm.."He asked not quiet understanding her but that made her furious.

 

"I SAID STOP THE CAR,"She yelled as hyunjoong quickly pulled over the drived way their in.

 

"Seriously oppa why are you being like this,"

 

"Hmm?."

 

"Like that your silence, your short answers its killing me,"She blurted out running out of breath because she talked nonstop.

 

"Are you mad at me or something?"

 

"No.."He answered still the same.

 

"Then why are you being like this? Whats wrong?"

 

"Nothing..."

 

 

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!,"

 

 

 

 


Here's the first chapter sorry for not updating it faster since I been busy with school and other fic as well!!

Enjoy and tell me what you think about the first chapter!!!!!