Girlfriends ?

The beauty and the vampire

Short update again, thank you for the upvote and the comments <3

------------------

I walked out of my classroom and walked directly toward my car. Bom was there, TOP too. " Hi there you two. " I greeted them and Bom hugged me. Such a kiddish old unnie. " So Dara, let's go shopping ! " She suddenly said. I smiled and nodded. " I need a dress for tonight anyway. " I said and she giggled. " You own me an explanation young lady, let's go with my car. " She said and I gasped. " What about mine ? " I said and she winked at me. " Baby, " She pecked on TOP's lips. She put my schoolbag inside my tuck, took my car keys " Here, take care of it. " She said and pecked on his lips again. " Oh come on !" He argued and she pouted " P-please ? " She did some aegyo. " Affine !" He groaned and jumped inside my car. I smiled and went inside Bom's Land Rover.

On the way we talked about me and Chaerin. She's right, Chaerin didn't ask me if I do accept to be her girlfriend. But remember she said she'll court me. Right.

So we bought a lot of clothes, Chaerin called and told me she'll pay for everything I bought. I  said no but she incited Bommie to do so. Such a sweet girl. I bought few clothes and a dress for tonight. A white dress. I went home and Bom helped me with my make up before TOP came to get her.

It's 6 p.m and like expected here is Chaerin in her brown suit. She looks gorgeous. This manly style suits her best I believe. I went down and found Seungri joking with her, they are talking about cars and stuffs.

" Hi sis, your date's here. " waved Seungri. Chaerin is watching me with lips parted. She smiled bitting her lower lip. " Hi. Like I thought, you are in time." I said and she kissed my cheek. " Like I thought, you are beautiful. " She said and I blushed. She helped me to get in her Blue BMW. She went to the driver seat and I bided goodbye to Seungri.

" Where are we going ? " I asked her and she chuckled. " You will see. " She said and I pouted. I smiled when she interlocked our fingers. After a 20 minutes ride we are 'here'. We are facing a house inside the forest. " Who's home is that ? " I asked as we entered the house. " Mine. " She replied and I frowned in surprise. " Aish, it's my mother's. My biological mother's. No come on. " What does that mean ? She is adopted ? That explains a lot.. I mean.. Oh god !

It's beautiful, the second floor is decorated with blue petals. And occasionally candies in heart and roses sharps. She back hugged me putting her chin on my shoulders. " You remind me of blue roses. It's rare, very rare and not the known. It's rare but beautiful. She might look like it's fading but actually she is not. The first day I saw you, you were sitting in that chair staring at me. I felt like melting and understood you should be the one. " She sighed, she faced me and kneeled. I blushed because she kissed my hands five time each. " Sandara Park, would you be my girlfriend ?" She asked with a soft voice. My heart skipped a beat, and the now familiar cold yet warm feeling came back.

" Yes.. " I said and she stood up again. " Great. " She said but I leaned forward and kissed her slowly. We kissed until we had no air reserve left. We are both panting hard. " Let's eat. " She said and I nodded.

The dinner –she herself made, was delicious. The wine too. We talked and joked. She casually teases me and I blush. She tells me she likes me so much, and I tell her I feel the same. In fact, I feel more for her. There is a lot of things I don't know about her life.

" Chaerin ? " I called her and she hummed smiling at me.

" What did you mean by ' Biological Mother ' ? " I asked her and she sighed.

" My mother's name is Lee Faith Ciel. She was a lovely mother, caring and good to everyone. She loved me so much. One day, she left me and my sister Harin at home. We were playing around and then Haring told me she wanted to go drink something. I was busy with something so I told her to go alone. She walked out of the room and not so long after I heard her screaming. I rushed out of my room and found Harin downstairs lying unconscious. I didn't understand what happened so I stayed there watching her until mother came back. Once she came back, the first thing she did was screaming and calling for help. Father came and they took her to the hospital. But they said she died already. Mother and father didn't blame me for anything.. " She suddenly posed and chuckled. " What am I saying, they did blame me for everything. Mother stopped eating until she had a disease and died. Father became an alcoholic and he occasionally come home. When he do come back to me, he'd scream at me for any mistake saying Harin would not do that nor that. " She smirked, but I was crying. She hides such a deep sadness. " Then he left me at my uncle's care. I mean Jiyong's father. He is not really my uncle.. He adopted me. Which made me Jiyong's sister. Well.. You know enough now and I don't want to see you cry. " She wiped my tears and came next to me. She hugged me and I said I'm sorry and all. Her life is so ed up. But tell me, what happened to Jiyong and her ? I don't think I'll ask now ; it's already too much to process.

After I calmed down, she leaded me to the roof. We took a sit on the blanket, and took another one to cover our bodies.

" Chaerin ?"

" Yeah ? "

" Are we going to tell the rest of the school about us ? "

" Yeah.. Does it bother you ? "

" No.. I mean now I'm sure no one would steal you from me. "

She chuckled and made me lay on the blanket her on the top of me.

" No one, No single person would dare to approach us. Because I'd protect us from the rest until my last breath. " She said and I blushed. She leaned to me and kissed my lips tenderly. I moaned when her tongue made her way inside my mouth. Her hand started wandering inside my shirt playing with my stomach.

" My Sandara. " She whispered.

" My Chaerin.. " I moaned.