The first time, twice.

The beauty and the vampire

It's not that surprising how painful it is to wake up in this room, facing a family portrait. It's not that surprising that I feel so bored through it's my first morning in this town. Charmedhoods ? Weird name, it is. Obviously, I'm going to meet some family friends. Pity looks, fake 'how are you ?' questions. It's all so pathetic. Enough thinking, I'm going to be late for my first day of school.. Definitely  not a good plan.

I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom. It's six in the morning, I have the tame for a quick shower. I entered the bathroom tub and let the water flow through my skinny petite figure. The water is so cold and refreshing, I loved it. I cleaned myself and went out of the bathroom with a towel on my body. Now what to wear ? I picked the first thing I found which is a white t-shirt and a dark blue jeans. I took my blue jacket, white vans and my school bag.

" Hey sis, ready ? " I heard Seungri's voice. It's cheerful, don't misunderstand it but yet sad and empty. I know my brother, and I know he is hurt. But I have, I need to be strong for both him and aunt Tiff. " Hello Seun, of course I'm ready. What about you ? Still going to be again the heartbreaker of the school ? " I , giving him my brightest smile. It definitely feels good to smile. " Yah ! I'm not a playboy ! Not my fault if we are good-looking! " He pouted and I giggled at his childish actions. " Alright-alright, I trust you Seun~ " I stuck my tongue out and headed to the kitchen. " Hi aunt Tiff ! " I greeted the young lady in front of me. Aunt Tiff is not old, she is not even 35 yet. I love her, I know she is busy and she knows nothing about rising two teenagers. But for our sakes, she accepted to take care of us. " Oh hi Honey, so excited or nervous ? " She asked me with her usual cheerful voice. I nodded and pouted " Both. " She giggled and Seungri nodded and pouted too. " You two are so alike !" She added and I chuckled. " We are the good looking pair. " Said Seungri while posing. Silly brother of mine. " Now you two eat, I'll drive you to school. " We ate while talking about random things, rumors and all the-morning-talking.

While Tiffany is driving, Seungri was texting. Probably his girlfriend. I was busy watching the trees beside the road. This town didn't change at all. The trees are so green and tall. I was focusing on the view behind these trees.. I think I just saw a shadow. A woman ? She is running so fast, I can't follow her. Weird !Maybe I'm just imagining things, it happens a lot.

" So guys, we're here. You guys go to your classes. Don't worry okay ? I'm not your teacher, but I'll watch you guys. Come on go !" I laughed at her weird expression. I went out of the car and walked toward the school's door. I searched my classroom hoping Seungri found his own. I'm older than him, by the way. I entered the classroom and found everyone already there. The teacher told me to enter the class and to introduce myself.

" Hello everyone, my name is Sandara Park. But honestly, I prefer if you call me Dara. Well, I used to live here but I went to Paris to live there for ten years. Now I'm back here, and I hope I'll get along with you guys. " I bowed my head and they all welcomed me. I smiled and sat on one of the empty tables.

" Hello, I'm sunny ! " I heard a feminine cute voice talking to me, I glanced at the owner of the voice. She is so cute.. " Hi ! Nice to meet you Sunny ! " I smiled to her and she sat just a table in front of me. "We'll kind of sit next to each other. I hope we'll get along !" She said again and I nodded.

We talked and she introduced to me some of her friends, they are all so lovable. We were talking waiting for the classes to begin when suddenly the door were pulled open and two persons entered the room. Two girls. One was red-headed and the other's hair color was blonde. They both lightly bowed giving the amazed pupils two sincere eye-smiles. They walked toward my direction and took a sit beside me. The red-haired was beside the blonde who was beside me. I suddenly felt nervous. Her aura is so powerful. It obvious attracted both genders. It was more like admiration.

" Everyone is here ? Great let's start !" Said the teacher. We all nodded and the lesson started. I did my best to focus on what the old man is saying but I can't help but glance at the blond girl who is paying attention to the lesson. It's not only me, even Sunny and Leehi –my newly made friends, were glancing at her. And each time their eyes met with her, the blonde would give them her brightest smile and wave her hand causing them to blush madly. Our eyes never met, it's great this way. I mean, I don't want to blush.

After three hour it was lunch time. I wasn't really paying attention to Sunny who is talking about something. I was watching the blond hair heading out of the classroom. Even the way she walks earn admiration looks. I smiled to sunny pretending I'm listening to her. Then we headed out of the classroom.

They all took a sit while I was picking my food. I grabbed my plate and was going to head to my friend's table when I was about to fall because I tripped. I closed my eyes anticipating the shock but instead, I felt one arm hugging me and the other grabbing my plate. The sensation was really weird, the touch was really cold, but it warmed my heart somehow. I opened my eyes slowly and found a familiar figure smiling at me. I fixed myself and bowed my head lightly " Th-Thank you ! " I said hiding my blushing face. It is the blonde girl. " Don't thank me. By the way watch out ! " She said and gave me my plate she send me off to my table and smiled at my friends. Sunny, Leehi, Jiyong and Seungri. They all smiled back, some blushing other just giving her flirting gazes. " You guys watch out, I don't want my classmates' first day to be ruined. So see ya later~ " She said and headed to another table.

I glanced at her, she was sitting with persons with similar aura. But not as strong as hers. There was the red-haired girl, one with pink hair. And three other men. I don't know them, certainly their boyfriends ? They are all so good looking and attractive. Especially The blond.

" Fell in love with the Lee family ? " Asked Leehi. I ignored her question and asked her one instead. " Who are they ? " I asked her and she excitedly replied. " The black haired guy is YoungBae, the red haired guy is DaeSung, the blue haired guy is SeungHyun, called TOP. The pink haired girl is Minzy, the red haired girl is Bom. And your Hero is Chaerin, Faith Chaerin. She is really famous among boys and girls. " I see, I remarked that. So her name is Chaerin ? I smiled, cute name.

The lunch break is over, when we headed back to our classroom they informed us our teacher is absent so we can go to our homes. I called Tiffany informing her that I will go with some friend to the city and she accepted. We used Jiyong's car since my car only arrives today. Sunny and Leehi went on their own cars. Seungri said he had something else. So it's only me and Jiyong.

" So I wonder if Sandara Park, the new beauty of our school is single ?" He bit his lower lip glancing at me. He was handsome believe me, but I just like him as a friend. " Yes she is. " I replied and he chuckled. " We should open a club !" He said and I giggled. " So.. I know about your parents.. I know how it feels Dara, my mom died five months ago. My dad leaved the town and now I live with my uncle. We kind of have a large home so all the Kwon family live there. " He replied smiling. I put my hand on he's and kissed his cheek friendly. " I'm sorry Jiyong. But I'm kind of happy I have a friend like you.. I hope we'll get closer." I said honestly. I really need a best friend.. " Yeah, it's okay. You want us to get closer ? Call me Ji ! " He said and I noddd. " Ji it is !" I said and he smiled. " Oh, here we are. We'll have a dinner here. So let's go. " He said and he parked his BMW. He rushed out and opened my door for me. I smiled, and went out two. We entered the restaurant and we found our two friends waiting for us. We waved at them and they waved back. We made ourselves comfortable and took a sit beside them. I was sitting beside Jiyong facing the two girls.

We talked about random things while eating. We are here for already two hours. Leehi was drunk because of only two glasses. That earned a hearty laugh from us. " So you two stay finish the evening. I'll take Leehi to her house. Good evening guys, see ya tomorrow. Love you !" She said heading out of the restaurant. " So, why is Sandara spacing out from time to time ? " He asked me with a smile. Did he notice ? It's not my fault if I think about her.. I still feel her cold touch. The feeling I had is so strongly weird. " Nothing Ji, just thinking about someone. " I said and he sighed. " Chaerin right ? " He asked and I nodded shyly. " I don't like that girl~ The Kwon family and the Lee family were never on good terms you know- " He was saying but his phone interrupted him. The matter seems important and serious earning his shocked face. " I-I need to go. I let money here, I let you money for the bill and for the ride back home. I'm really sorry ! " He rushed out of the restaurant. What the hell ? I sighed, why do I feel worried about him ? I finished my bottle of beer and paid the bill. I went out of the restaurant it is freezing. I waited for minutes but no cabs. I decided to walk back home. I was walking and it was really dark. I went in a road where there was no one. I felt scared so I walked faster.

" Hey baby girl !" Oh ! I turned and found two men behind me with two knives in their hands. " Do I know you ?" I asked walking faster. They didn't answer back, instead they started running and I did the same. I was running so fast that I didn't feel my feet anymore. " Oh crap ! " I frowned when I saw a wall facing me. No escape ! I turned and the men were slowly walking. " So bad girl.. Let's enjoy the night together shall we ? " One of them his lips. I gulped and closed my eyes again. I always do that when I anticipate a shock or a harmful incident. It's a pretty damn pathetic reflex. Six seconds passed but nothing. I suddenly heard two cracks, but felt nothing.. Ah, I'm feeling two arm hugging me from the back. The sensation is familiar, the feeling too. The coldness and the warmth again. It felt so good. I sighed in relief, feeling so safe under this pair of arms. I opened my eyes and saw a woman standing behind one of the men, and a guy standing behind the other. I panicked; What the hell ? What did they do to the men ? Are they criminals ? But they saved me ! And who is hugging me ?  I turned and saw a familiar figure standing behind me. Her arms are now hugging my neck. It was Chaerin. " Ch-Chaerin.. " I shuttered. Our faces are so close. I can feel her breath on my lips. " Dara.. " She replied with her sweetest voice. She smiled to me but then she glanced at my lips. I glanced at hers too. I gulped and instinctively moved my head toward hers and she did the same.

Seconds passed and our lips almost touched. But we got interrupted by a feminine voice. " Hey love birds, let's go grab something to drink, I feel thirsty. The other familiar figure said. " You just drank Bom. " Said a blue haired man. " Yah shut up, sometimes I really wonder why I love you TOP ! " The red woman pouted and Chaerin giggled. " Dara, you want to come with us ? Or if you want I'll send you home. " She added and I nodded. " I-I want to come. " I said and smiled. " Good, let's go. Dae, take care of these two. " She said while talking alone. I frowned and she smiled at me. She took my hand and held it tightly but gently. I blushed and she blushed too. Bom and TOP were in front of us acting all lovey dovey. Bom was wearing a red-black short dress. TOP was wearing a red suit and Chaerin was wearing black sleeveless shirt and a jacket with tight jeans and combat boots. " Oh.. You feel cold ? wait just take this. " She said and put her jacket on my shoulder. She found me glancing at her so she smiled to me and I blushed again.

Us too, holding hands. Her acting sweet and caring. Me responding by blushing and gulping. These feels so right. What do all this means ? She is acting like a boyfriend, we almost kissed.. I like her ? She likes me ? The worst part is, I don't mind it !

I snapped out of my 'night dreaming' once we entered the bar.  We took a sit and Bom commanded us beers. Through it's not legal for us to drink.. we still do. " So you are Dara right ? " Asked Bom giving me her best eye-smile. " Yes, and you are Bom. " I smiled back. " Yeah, and this is TOP. My fiancé. " She said and I huhed. " Aren’t you.. too young ? " I asked and the three of them laughed. What's funny ? " Maybe, who knows ? " She replied and smiled to me. I were talking to Bom and TOP while Chaerin was watching me carefully. I blushed when I felt hand on mine under the table.

" Oh, I need to go, it's already late. " I said and excused myself. " Wait, I'll send you home. Bom, Top see ya at home. " She said grabbing her things and mine too. " Good night, I'll see you at school Dara. " Said Bom and I replied her with a sincere smile. We are kind of close, now.

We are now in Chaerin's car. It's a black Ferrari, I love sports cars. The ride was silent. Chaerin's hand on the top of my hand, me blushing, and her smiling. We arrived pretty much fast. She parked her car in front of our house, next to my car. She went out and opened the door for me. She walked me to the door and smiled again letting go of my hand. " You won't ignore me tomorrow.. right ? " She said and I giggled nervously. " No, and you won't too right ? " I said and she chuckled. " Hell no ! " She said. I found myself lost in her red-like eyes. I slowly glanced at her lips and she them gulping. She put her hands on my cheek and ducked her head to kiss me. Her lips met mine and moved slowly. I moved mine two kissing her with all the passion my heart contains. She broke the kiss after few minutes and smiled to me. She kissed my nose, then my eyes then my forehead. " Goodnight Dara. " She whispered. " Goodnight Chaerin. " I replied. She kissed my lips again, more like a peck. She then hugged me tightly and broke our skincontact. " I'll weirdly miss you Sandara Park. " She said heading back to her car. " I'll oddly miss you Lee Chaerin. " I said and we both giggled. " Now go before I hug you again. " She said and I giggled. I smiled widely for the first time after my parent's death. I entered the house ad bided goodbye.

I rushed to my room and closed the door smiling. I heard her cars loud noise fading away. I smiled again trying to remember her kiss. I laid on my bed. She saved me twice, she kissed me twice, she made my heart skip a beat twice. Through it was weird, the incident but I'm too happy to worry. I closed my eyes and for the first time of my life, I slept feeling safe, happy and good.