Final

sweet as sugar

Minho woke up with a throbbing head and groggy eyes. He sat up and slowly got back to his conciousness.How did he got there? That's the first question that popped into his head. He caressed his head to ease the pain as he tried to remember what happened last night. Onew. The bar. Yuri. The truth or dare game. Sulli. Oh . He totally forgot about Sulli!

He hurriedly got off his bed not minding the pain in his head. He chaotically looks for his phone; throwing everything he gets his hands on.After a few minutes of literally turning his condo upside down, he found his phone inside the refrigerator. Funny but he immediately shrugs the thought of as he checked his phone. Only to find out that Sulli called 50 times and those 20 new messages were all from her. He checked his phone for any schedules and luckily, there were none so he was free for today.

He took a quick shower, changed into his casual clothes, grabbed an apple and hurriedly left not even having the slightest intention of fixing his scattered things. He dropped by a flower shop and ordered a bouquet and went to Sulli's apartment afterwards.

He stood by the threshold with a battle of heart and mind with the bouquet in his hands. What is his excuse this time? Many alibis popped into his head but he decided to tell the truth instead. He heaved a deep breath and knocked twice. Every second that passed by, his nervousness grew and started to eat him. He knocked again.Fortunately, Sulli opened the door.

He was shocked to see her tear-stained cheeks and swollen eyes. He saw the sadness and pain in her eyes and he knew he messed up bigtime. Damn you Choi Minho. He cursed himself. He knew he was the reason that she was messed up. But he missed some of their monthsaries before and it wasn't a big deal for her, why is it now?

After a few minutes of eye contact, they snapped out of the trance and back into reality. Sulli's eyes reflected anger but she didn't utter any word but instead, she closed the door. To her dismay, Minho immediately blocked it.

"Hey! babe! Can we talk?" Minho said as he tried to open the door.

"babe!" Minho pleaded as their battle on the door continued

"please?" He added.

Minho felt that she stopped fighting and he heard sobs on the other side. He immediately laid down the bouquet on the side table and hugged her.

She burried her face into his shoulders and started hitting his chest."I hate you! I hate you!" She muttered as she sobs and continues to hit him. Minho just stood there still hugging her and accepted her light punches. He knows he deserves it. "Babe, I'm sorry." He sincerely apologized and kissed her temple.

She continued to cry and mutters "i hate you" but she stopped hitting him.

----------------------------------------------------------

Few weeks had passed and Sulli ignores Minho and it's killing him. He still doesn't know why is she acting that way. He said his sincere apology but why can't she accept it?! He knows that he missed his anniversary dinner but is it that grave that she ignores him?

Sulli not talking to him for weeks is enough to kill him but what added to his annoyance is that Taemin always lingers around Sulli.  He always accompanies her wherever she goes and whenever he can. With Taemin in the picture, he cannot make a move.

-----------------------------------------------------------

One day, Minho was alone in the practice room, practicing for his solo performance when somebody knocked on ther door. It was Sulli. His heart jumped for joy at the mere sight of her but seeing her expression blank makes him think otherwise. "Babe." He said. Tears were starting to form on the corner of his eyes.

"Don't call me that." Sulli hissed with a tinge of disgust on her voice.

"Babe." He begs with desperation on his voice while a single tear drop on his face. He took a step forward but Sulli stepped back.

"I'm breaking up with you."

His world fell apart. His knees started to feel weak until it can.t support him anymore and he fell on the floor. He started sobbing. "Wh-why?" He asked with his voice croaked. "Is-is it Taemin?" he added as he hugged Sulli's legs. "Babe! No! Please! Don't break up with me! I-i can't leave without you. Just tell me where i've gone wrong I'll change it! I promise! Just please don't break up with me. I love you so much." He said almost breathless as he continued to sob.

Sulli looked away as she too was starting to cry. She bit her lower lip to supress a sob but she can't control her tears. Her heart beats for this man but it hurts so much. She wanted to hug him and kiss him and tell him that she loves him too but the pain is too much. She pulled herself together and took a deep breath. She needs to be strong.

"I don't love you anymore." She lied "And about me and Taemin, It's none of your business now." She added. She took of his arms that was hugging her legs and walked out of the room. Every heavy steps breaks her heart.

On the other hand Minho was left dumbfounded. His brain cannot seem to process what was happening. He cried and cried to his heart's content as he punch the floor. Choi Sulli left him. Choi Sulli; his everything, left him empty handed. She left with his heart and nothing was left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minho's solo performance was a misfortune. He never had the enthusiasm right now. His life was all ed up after Sulli left him. He got no hope. He drinks every night and goes home wasted. His career was starting to sink. He cries himself to sleep everynight while looking at their selcas."I miss you,babe. I miss you so much." He sobs as he face his phone displaying their selca as if talking to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was alone in his room when suddenly Onew's advice earlier came into his mind. If you really love her, fight for her. He wiped his tears and sat up. I'll fight for her. He scurried off to her apartment.

He stood there again on her threshold knocking on only to her door but to her heart to let him in again. She opens the door to see who it was only to find out it was him. She immediately closed the door but this time, Minho wasn’t fast enough to block it.

He knocked and knocked. “Sulli please! Let’s talk!” the begged her. “Sulli I love you.” He added with a croaked voice.But she stayed cold and stoned-hearted and ignored his knock. She let him be until he got tired of knocking.

Morning came and she thought he had left already so she opened the door and checked. Unfortunately, he was sitting beside her door sleeping. “So he waited here all night.” Sulli frowned as a gush of worry and concern hit her. But then she immediately slapped herself. “No Sulli! Stop it!” She went inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been three days since Minho didn’t left her threshold. He was so determined to get her back but her walls were strong. She peeks on the door to see what he was doing. It became her hobbit to check on him to see what silly things he was doing. Yesterday he brought a guitar and sang songs for her all day which made her heart flutter but she would rather hit by a bus than to admit it to him. But this time, no Choi Minho sits on her threshold and waits for her. A wave of sadness hit her but then again she mentally slapped herself and treats his absence as a blessing.

She then hurriedly changed her clothes to go shopping because her pantry was empty already. She can’t deny that she left her apartment with a little hope that he will come back.

After her shopping, she got tired and decided to sit on a table in the mall’s foodcourt where a live band was singing in front of them.

She was shock when Minho stood there on the small stage where the live stands. He was holding a microphone as the familiar intro of Man Who Can’t be Moved by the Script plays on the background.

“This is for the girl whom I loved so much. No matter how much you push me away, I can’t and won’t move on because to me, you are the one.” He said with his eyes not leaving on her. Fangirls starts to swarm over, trying to get a video then he starts singing with his eyes still on her. She can sense his sincerity and it made her anger melt like an ice under the sun.

Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move
Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am

Some try to hand me money, they don't understand
I'm not broke I'm just a broken hearted man
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street


So I'm not moving
I'm not moving

Policeman says son you can't stay here
I said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

So I'm not moving
I'm not moving
I'm not moving
I'm not moving

People talk about the guy
Who's waiting on a girl, oh whoa
There are no holes in his shoes
But a big hole in his world


Maybe I'll get famous as the man who can't be moved
And maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news
And you'll come running to the corner
'Cause you'll know it's just for you

I'm the man who can't be moved
I'm the man who can't be moved

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we meet
Oh, you see me waiting for you on a corner of the street

So I'm not moving
('Cause if one day you wake up, find that you're missing me)
I'm not moving
(And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be)
I'm not moving
(Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet)
I'm not moving
(Oh, you see me waiting for you on a corner of the street)

Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move

He finishes the song with perfect melody and she bet fangirls were melting right now. She thought the show was over but he started walking towards her. His gaze was so intense she froze on her seat. All eyes were on them. He stops in front of her and said “Choi Sulli, I love you so much and I’m sorry.” Tears were starting to form in her eyes and his. “I love you so much I can’t live without you. Please accept my heart again.”

She suddenly lost my ability to speak all she did was nod. He hugged her and kissed her temple as tears of joy fell and every body was cheering for them. She hugged him back and buried her head in his chest in embarrassment.

A/N:

Hi chingus! HAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry if it took forever for me to update this fic. I'm very very sorry! *bows a million times* But anyways I'm back! :D

Who missed me? XD

LOL Soooo how do you find the ending? Lame? Boring? *cries*

Comments are very much appreciated XD