To be with the one you love

sweet as sugar

Minho just got out of the meeting room after talking about a cameo in a drama. He reached for his cellphone and started texting.

To: Sulli~bee

Ya! Jigeum eodi isseoyo? (where are you right now?) I'm in SM Ent.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Okay guys let's have a break" the choreographer said to f(x) who were panting for breath. He then goes out of the room. Sulli then goes to the corner of the room where she had put here bag earlier. She sat on the floor. She opens her bag, grabbed her bottled water and her cellphone. She quenched her thirst with the water on her left hand as she check if there were new messages on her cellphone on her right hand. She got a new text from Minho.

From: minHONEY~♥

Ya! Jigeum eodi isseoyo? I'm in SM Ent.

She tapped the reply button then started typing.

TO: minHONEY~♥

Practice room.

-----------------------------------------------------

Minho dashed to the practice room as soon as he got Sulli's reply. He knocked on the door. When nobody opened the door for him, he decided to go for it instead. He slowly opened the door and peeked his head inside to see who's inside. He looked around to see 5 pairs of eyes on him. His body then slowly followed his head inside then he bowed to f(x) one by one. He turned his head to see his girlfriend sitting on the floor. He joined her by sitting beside her. As soon as Minho ran towards Sulli, the rest of the f(x) members shifted their attention back to their own business.

Minho propped his right hand to support his weight while he s his left hand on Sulli's waist as soon as he sat down beside her.Sulli smiled at him then placed her right hand on his lap. She looked intently into his brown froggy eyes.

"Hey! Where have you been?" asked Sulli

"In a meeting with Manager hyung"

"How did it go?"

"Well, we were just talking about business stuffs. We just talked about me having a cameo on a drama."

"Really?! That's great!" Sulli's eyes glowed in happiness for the good news. "

We should celebrate then?" Minho said jokingly as he tuck the strands of her hair that is covering her face. He could see her lovely face much clearer now. He could also see that she is tired and sweat is evident all over her face and body. He looks into her eyes with so much love and passion then he focus on her lips. Yes. Those luscious lips he'd been craving to kiss again.

Then he goes back to her eyes before he could do something he can't control. He cupped her face "You look tired babe." He said concerned. "Ya! Choi Minho! You were the one who told me to be physically active!" Minho chuckled as he pull out his handkerchief on his pocket. "Yeah I told you to be active but not to the point that you'll stress yourself out!" Minho reasoned out as he wipe the sweat on Sulli's face. She couldn't help but to be flattered on his actions all she could do was pout. He started wiping her neck next. Minho then transferred to her back. "Do you have a bigger towel than this handkerchief babe?" Minho asked. "Ne. I have one on my bag."

Minho reached for her bag and started looking for the towel. After a few seconds of looking, he found it. He then shifted his attention back to Sulli. He slipped his hand inside Sulli's shirt and placed the towel on her back.

Sulli was shocked when she felt Minho's hands on her . The warmth that Minho's hand gave her stopped her brain functioning for a few minutes. After she felt that his hands was not inside her shirt anymore, she decided to face him. But before Sulli could make a turn, Minho gently grabbed her shoulders and stopped her from making a 180 degree turn.

"Stay still." Minho hissed. Sulli had no choice but to obey. Minho started to gather her long black hair on his hands neatly and started to "braid" it. Sulli laughed on his attempt to braid her hair but she let him be. Minho's eyebrows furrows from concentrating. "Gosh this is harder than I thought" Minho thought. He "braid" her hair all long her back. "There. All done." Minho said grinning from ear to ear.

Sulli then get a hold of her "braided" hair. She laughed at the sight of her hair. The strands of her hair was not arranged in an orderly manner but it was in chaos. "Ya! oppa you call this a braid?! or if not what is this?" Sulli is laughing out loud. "Atleast I tried" Minho faked a hurt face. Sulli turned to him and laughed more. She saw that he was sulking. She cupped his face.

"Oppa *giggles* yeah. atleast you tried. gomawo" she gave him a peck on the lips. She pulled off the kiss when Minho cupped her cheeks and rubbed his nose against hers and kissed the tip of her nose right where her mole is. It was like the mole was destined to be there marking the spot screaming "YA Choi Minho! kiss here!"

They smiled at each other and quickly returned to their position where they sit beside each other. Minho intwined his fingers with hers as Sulli leaned her head on his shoulders. They were quiet for a few minutes. Not an awkward silence but a warm silence where two hearts are beating as one. They need beyond words to explain this feeling. The love was just overwhelming words are not even needed.

Sulli yawned breaking the silence between them. "i'm sleepy" She said while burrying her head on his chest. Minho Grabbed her bag and position it on the top of his lap and patted it signalling Sulli to sleep there. She obeyed as she slowly drifted to dreamland.

Sulli was comfortably sleeping on Minho's lap. Minho noticed that Sulli was starting to sweat again. He got his handkerchief again and wiped her face. Minho's eyes roamed around to search for something when he got a shot of a piece of cardboard beside Victoria. "Victoria noona" he called. Victoria turned her head to acknowledge Minho's call. "What is it Minho?"

"Do you need that piece of cardboard beside you noona?"

"This? Ah nope. Wae?"

"Can I have it noona?" Victoria grabbed that cardboard and handed it to Minho

"Here you go."

"Thanks Noona."

After Minho got hold of the cardboard, he started fanning himself and Sulli.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Annyeong~!!!! I'm back :DDD

How was it? Do you mind to share your thoughts? kekekeke

Thank You for reading! I look forward to seeing you again :D <3

P.S: Sorry for the wrong grammar, wrong spelling and typos. It's raw :3

Love lots,

~babyreynicorn <3