Part 2

sweet as sugar

Sulli is holding her temper for atleast 4 hours now. Minho still hadn't showed up. "Where the hell is he?!" Sulli thought. She tried calling him a million times already but she still got no answer. She heaved a deep sigh and said to herself  "Patience Sulli, patience... One last try. If he still won't answer, break his neck the next time you see him"

She grabbed her phone and started dialling Minho's number. It rung about 4 times and to Sulli's relief someone answered but judging by the voice, it wasn't Minho, it's Onew and the party music on the background is evident. That made Sulli think that he is in a bar.

"Yow bo seyow!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted, sounds drunk though

"Ah!" Sulli hissed as she abruptly removed the phone on her ear because of Onew's loud thin voice "YAH! ONEW OPPA!"

"Sulli-ssi? Why are you calling me?"

"Oppa, it's Minho's phone. Why do you have it? I tried calling a million times but you didn't answer. " Sulli frowned.

Onew didn't answer directly. He tried to recall what happend before. The party music covered Onew's silence for a few seconds then he answered "Oh...Sulli-ssi...uhmmm...We're here at the bar we used to go. And about Minho's phone... well uhmm-- I kind of snatched it away from him and he's kinda drunk right now..." He said with a tinge of guilt in his voice as he took a glance on s who were laughing like drunk idiots on their table across where a small bar was situated with stools where he stands.

"A-arasseo. I'm coming there now oppa." Sulli annoyingly replied as she hangs-up on Onew and dashed off to the bar to beat the hell out of Choi Minho. "You have me waited for 4 damn hours Choi Minho... I won't let this pass." She cursed as she drive herself to the bar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Sulli hangs-up on him, he just shrugged. He then went back to their table. As he was on his way, he bumped unto a girl. He looked up to see who it was only to see Kwon Yuri. As a sign of respect to his sunbae, he bowed down and said sorry. Yuri just chuckled by Onew's gesture and said that he doesn't need to worry because it's entirely her fault.

As a friendly apology, Onew invited Yuri to their table. Since Yuri was alone, she thought that it won't be a bad idea though. So she joined SHINee on their table. Everyone welcomed her. They started to talk, laugh and have fun.

They were all having fun when Key spoke up. "Guys! Let's have a game!" He exclaimed.

TO BE CONTINUED (AGAIN)....................

------------

A/N:

Hi Guys! I had time so I updated. HAHA I kinda recovered from my fever already so here's part two.. HAHAHA I'm leaving you with a cliff-hanger again.MIANHAE. authornim jus loves cliff-hangers :P

I promise the last chapter would be so devastating but fulfilling <3

Love lots,

babyreynicorn <3