Truth or dare

sweet as sugar

Everyone seemed to agree on Key's idea excpet Minho. "Sulli is gonna kill me" he said in a low voice and groaned as he looks down on his watch to see the time only to see his watch doubled. He wanted to leave but he can't. He is too drunk too move. Having no choice, Minho stayed and joined the game because of their endless nagging that he was being a killjoy.

"Okay now we play truth or dare" Key said "I suppose ewverybody knows how to play this game,right?" Key grabs the empty bottle beside him and started spinning it on the table. All eyes were on the bottle. As everybody doesn't want to be picked, they watched in anticipation. "Who's it gonna be?" was all that everybody was thinking. And the bottle spins and spins then the bottle gradually is losing its speed. And it stopped. The tip of the bottle was pointing at Yuri. And all eyes transferred to Yuri.

Yuri's eyes grew a fraction as everybody was shouting in joy and at the same time relief that it was not them. Yuri can't help but hunch her back in frustration."HUHUHU! Why does it have to be me?!" Yuri cried. Well,it was just a joke though. "CHA~! Yuri-ssi tell us now, truth or dare?" Everyone's attention was now on Yuri as she says;  "truth"

"Woah~ So brave Yuri-ssi" Onew commented as he pats Taemin's back grinning from ear to ear. "Keurae keurae... Truth it is... Now Yuri-ssi, Tell us the TRUTH, do you still have feelings for Minho?"

Minho, who was sitting with his arms crossed was startled. "What the hell, hyung? Why am I involved?!" Minho protested but Jonghyun covered his mouth to stop him from talking.

"Feelings? For Minho? Ah.... Uhm..." Well Yuri and Minho had a relationship before after they had their cover blown, they broke up. It was a vague break up though, no one said it literally, they just both knew that they had to stop. They haven't talked for a while; ignoring each other's presence until their communication vanished. But then Sulli came in Minho's life. Sulli changed Minho from being that cold person into a warm and friendly one. Until then, Yuri and Minho became friends again although they never talked about the break up formally.

Yuri still had it in her; the soft spot for Minho. It will always be there. Forever. She closed her eyes "YES" she muttered biting her lips .

"Ohhhhhhhhh~!" Everybody couldn't say another word and just oh-ed. The atmosphere in the air was awkward after Yuri's revealation. And then out of the blue Taemin in to break the silence "We should give this couple a chance! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Everybody was startled because of Taemin's sudden intervention but Onew, Key and Jonghyun tagged along with Taemin's teasing "yeah! you should! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" and the teasing grew louder.

Yuri was smiling at him (obviously drunk) looking directly into his eyes.Yuri leaned and kissed him and everybody was cheering; howling and raising up their hands. Minho was about to pull of the kiss when suddenly Sulli's face overlayed Yuri's face. His vision was blurry but he could recognize Sulli. His heart was beating eratically against his chest as the sight of Sulli filled his mind and he slowly responded to "Sulli's" kiss. The cheering grew louder.

Taemin was smirking as he saw the figure on his peripherals frowns in pain as she witnessed the scene. The figure walked out of the bar and Taemin was doing his best not to run after that figure. Somehow, his heart ached for what he did but it is the only way he could get her heart. Taemin was smiling and celebrating deep inside as he predicted what will happen next. Little did Minho know that his happiness will end soon.

---------

A/N: LAST CHAPTER WOULD BE NEXT.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. SCHOOL IS SUCH A NUISANCE.

I'LL UPDATE THIS FIC SOON.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAP.

LOVE LOTS,

BABYREYNICORN <3