Being Myself Part 2

You hold the Key to my Luna

She was walking through the street looking for the next pray. She felt all the people around her looking at her eccentric clothing. She just smiled and everyone looked away. She closed her eyes and smelled the air. She felt her near. She suddenly stopped and opened her eyes. The pray was walking with a group of people out of an art school. She was on her cellphone walking in the opposite direction. She followed slowly behind them.

They enter into a game center filled with many video games. She followed her and she hide close to her. She saw her pray suddenly being kissed by a guy. She quickly took out her magical powder and blew it there direction. She could see the powder working she could see the changes in their eyes. She smiled and she whispered her name to them and blew it in their direction. She knew in a few days they will come visit her.    

Luna walked into the game center where Amber said they would be hanging out. Amber said that the phone was her friends and that they where all there. 

Luna was calling Amber asking where they where at. Luna was looking around when she heard Amber answer the phone. Luna was about to respond when suddenly someone was kissing her. Her friends gasp and Luna's hand with the cellphone fell to her side. Everyone was in shock but the guys friends where laughing except for the girl.

She felt something cold fall on her body. Her eyes became wide as the coldness spread through her body. Suddenly Henry pulled her back from the guy that was kissing her. 

She heard, "Madame Moon....."

Key laughed, " Told you guys I could kiss the ugliest girl in the game center for 2 minutes. Where is my hundred dollars." His friends gave him the money with a mad expression on their faces. 

"Man, we thought you could not do it. Man we lost hundred bucks." Minho sigh.

"Thank you for your kiss. I got hundred dollars." Key wiped his lips. He turned around with hundred dollars in his hands and a bright smile.  

Luna with tears walked towards him, "Hey!!!" Key turned around and Luna was about to punch him. When Henry came behind her and Punched Key. Key fell to the ground holding his face. Key started to laugh. Henry got Luna hands leading her away. 

Luna phone rang and she saw Amber calling. Luna turned off the phone and walked out of the game center. Luna coulds still hear the guy laughing as they walked away.

Key was getting up from the ground he still felt coldness all over his body that he felt when he was kissing the girl. 

The ringing in his ear,"Madame Moon....."