Being Myself Part 1

You hold the Key to my Luna

It was the first day of summer and Key was waiting for Onew to walk out from his house. Key was getting impatient. Onew walked out with a picture of a chicken on his shirt. Key wondered why he was friends with him. He only brought down his popular image but they been friends for so long that he just gave up.

Key sigh, " seriously! what took you so long." Onew rolled his eyes.

"Stop being a diva. I left you waiting for two minutes." 

"Haha, those are two minutes that I am outside your house looking like a loner. I have a image to maintain." Onew sigh.

"Let's go Key. Its to early to hear your crying." Key narrow his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

Luna was running through her house looking for all the things she needed for her summer art class. She was running late.

"Ahhh!! mom!! I am so late!! On the first day of class!!!" Luna stormed out the house.

Her class was a few blocks away she had no choice but to run. She was storming through the street. She could she her school building. Her phone started to ring and she quickly looked who was caling, Jessica.

Luna crashed with someone as she was looking at Jessica call. She fell and said sorry to the other person she picked her bag and phone and kept running. 

Key looked at the running figure,"Wow! some people have the nerve to bump into me and touch me." Key picked up his phone. They were making there way to the park to meet up with Minho that was playing basketball. 

Luna walked into her class out of breath and sweaty. She saw all her friends looking at her and pointing at a saved seat.

"Glad, that you made it Luna but next time get here early."

"Yes, teacher." Luna smiled and sat down.

The class was all concentrated when her phone started to ring. Everyone turned to her and gave her the stink eye. Luna turned red and looked down at her phone. It said Amber as the caller.

Luna wondered who this was and then she looked at the phone and realized that it wasnt her phone. Then she remembered the person she bumped into in the morning. She did not see the face. She will figure everything out after class.