Who Are You?

You hold the Key to my Luna

Luna was sitting at a park bench looking at the walking people. She felt so weak and she felt like she was running out of breath. Suddenly she felt a pull to the other side of the park. Luna without thinking got up and followed her feeling. 

Key was walking past the park heading to his favorite shoe store. He had hundred dollars to spend on shoes. He was glad that he kiss that girl because he got the money. Key was looking at the cellphone of the girl that bump into him in the morning. Just looking at the phone made him mad. Key suddenly felt like he could not breath. Throughout the day he felt good at moments and bad at others. Key stop to catch his breath.

Luna saw the source of her attraction. Luna needed relief from the pain she felt inside. She ran and hug him.

Key was surprised when he felt hands around his waist. 

"Yah!! Who is this!!" Key took away the hands around his waist. He turned around. It was the girl from earlier.

Key looked at her...Does she think we are dating because I kissed her. He looked at his hundred dollars and looked at the girl...Man, I have a stalker now. I should not kissed her..Just my luck...I know I am handsome.....

Luna felt so good when she put her arms around him. It was the guy from earlier at the game center but the pain was so great that she forgot what he did to her...She needed to hug him again to feel better...Her body ache with pain...

Luna extend her arms towards him. He stepped back,"Hey!! What do you think you are doing. I am handsome but the kiss was just for money. Nothing else."  

Luna said,"Pain...Pain...Inside." Luna fainted. Key looked surprised. He looked left and right no one stopped to help. He reached for the girls cellphone.

"Hey this is my cellphone!" He looked mad at her but he could not be mad because she was motionless on the floor. He will deal with the cellphone problem later. He started to dial 119. He felt a hand on his shoulder and he stopped dialing.

Luna woke up she looked left and right at the weird room that was dark with explosions of scents. Luna slowly brought herself up from the mat on the floor and she saw the guy from the game center red faced looking at open air trying to avoid the ladies eyes. The weird lady was sitting in front of him looking at him making him feel uncomfortable. Luna was about to speak. The lady abruptly turned to her and spoke.

"Ahhh, You are finally awake Luna."

"How do you know my name?"

"I know the name of all my pray."

"Pray??"

"I cast a spell on Key and you.

"WHAT???Who are you?"

She calmly said

"Madame Moon......"