Chapter 4

Totally Made For Each Other

“Then what happened next?” Dongahe asked him again.

Hyukjae sniffed before he started talking. “We always quarrel then we would reconcile, even it goes on and on our relationship is still stable. My world is only him. And for years he is the only one I see. His attention is all that matters to me. But as we stayed longer together I no longer noticed he no longer introduced me to his friends or even introduced me to his family. Like we are just the people in the world.  Even Sungimin-hyung  haven’t met him. They only see each other when he visited me in the office. During the third year of our relationship I started receiving  private message in my face book account, like telling me Siwon will never be mine, that I will be his number two. I wonder, only one person send those to me but I don’t know who it is.” Confusion was in his beautiful face, the pain in his eyes was so shattering.

Donghae already knew what happened to him, he felt that this man didn’t deserve to hurt like this. He just fell in love, he hugged him tighter, even in that way he would show him that everything will be fixed. To lessen his burden.

“I confronted him, I asked him if he knew who sent me those messages.” And with a heavy heart, Hyukjae sighed.. it is so hard to reminisce everything. He still went on and told him what happened to know what would he do to help him.

“He said it was Kibum. His boyfriend.” He can feel his hands clenching. “All the while I didn’t know that they started talking again. That on our second year they got back together. But Siwon still kept me, even they become a couple again, he did not broke up with me. And the reason Kibum sent me those messages because they are going to get married. I asked Siwon wha thappened, how he could do that to me, did he just pretend all his love for me? Did he just played with me? For him I was just a trophy all because I am the only one who is single and he was able to claim me. Damn it! I’m so naïve!”

Donghae hissed, he wants to punch Siwon. He has no rights to do it to him. “He shouldn’t have done that! He has no right! You’re such a wonderful person.” Donghae said in an upset tone.

“But he did not see it in me, Siwon did not notice it.” His self-esteem was really low. “But I still choose to stay, hoping that in the end he would choose me.”

“That you shouldn’t have done.” Donghae sarcastically interrupted him.

“I was blinded by the so-called love that I felt from him.” He moved away and looked at Donghae. “Why life is so unfair? Why am I the only who loved him? Why didn’t he loved me the way I do? Of all many people why am I the unlucky being that should be hurt like this?” he asked nonstop. “And yesterday was his wedding day! I was so stupid to think to hope he would back out in his own wedding!”

Donghae does not know what to do to ease him. He knew Hyukjae is blaming himself because of that he had experienced.

“Maybe I am like this Hae, maybe I would just be alone forever. Nobody loves me, and I don’t know why. I am a good-hearted person right?” he asked him.

“That’s why you just let yourself get drunk? I want to be angry at you? If you wanted to drink you could have called me. He said as he is still embracing him tightly. “one day, you would answer your own question, and you would just laugh with all the events that occurred in your life. Perhaps he is not the one for you, because there is still someone more deserving for you. Fate is just teaching you to be strong in this kind of situation. And who knows maybe fate is already planning something really wonderful for you.”

“I would just believe when that person is already here, when I see him and when I feel it Hae.” He said as he leaned on his shoulders.

“Don’t close your world just because you get hurt. Don’t worry I will help you.” He said sincerely. “Don’t waste your tears for a guy who abandoned you.”

“How can you help me?”

“I’ll find you a date, I will be with you while we’re hunting for Mr. Right!” He jokingly replied. He knew Donghae is just joking. “And I am here, I can be your man.”

He slapped his arm. “Yah! That’s not funny, and I don’t want to fall in again yet, I still can’t and you hello?”

“Move on, move forward, I’ll always be here… for now go to sleep. You badly need rest.” Donghae said seriously.

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep, one day you’ll be gone in my life like all of them.” He said in a soft voice.

He did not left Hyukjae’s side. He wants to show him he is serious that he would help him. Seeing him relieved he did not stopped himself and kissed him on his forehead.

“What if you and Donghae are destined to be together?” Sungmin suddenly asked him. He was surprised they are currently in a private beach. He was left to look after their things. The whole family was there. Donghae is also their playing with the kids.

He looked at him. The way he cared for children made his heart thump. He knew he would be a nice father to their son? Their son? Wait he can’t bear a child and why is he thinking of them being together.  Where did that idea came?

He looked at his cousin to forget what he is thinking. “What are you saying?”

“What if in the end, you’ll end up together, that you’re destined to be together forever? Sungmin asked him. “You too suit each other, I had been noticing that even from the start. You have spark between the two of you, which the two of you seem to be totally aware of. Perfect couple!”

“That’s impossible.” He replied, aside from the road he had been through and it’s impossible for the latter to fall for him. “He’s your best friend, but you’re the one making an issue.”

“yeah he is my best friend, but he is closer to you. There’s something between the two of you, I just can’t put my finger on. But I can assure you; he is not just all friendly gesture. He like you and no one just want to admit it first.”

“It’s just your imagination hyung.” He said dismissing his thoughts. “If his girlfriend or boyfriend knew what you’re talking about, that person might hunt me. I don’t want a scandal, it’ll be emarassing!”

“He is not dating anyone.”

“How can you tell that huh?” with his looks many are going crazy over him.” He looked at Donghae, with his good looks and perfect body and he was even given with a gentle face who would have know he is not dating anyone? Even he can be a little proud, he knew he only joke at all times. It’s like when heaven sprinkled the gift of having good looks and kindness Donghae was their and able to grabbed them.

And you Hyukjae, won’t you ever like him?

He shrugged the idea off , Sungmin sat beside him and followed his cousin's eyes. “What do you think is the reason he spent time with you, like you are the only person existing.” He seriously asked him. “He could almost pack his things and just live with us. To tell you the truth I am getting tired of that jerk’s face, it’s because when I visit you I always saw him.” He turned to Sungmin. To think of it he had a point.

“And there’s something in the way he looked at you.” Sungmin stared at Donghae again from afar. “And I am never wrong with my instincts. But whatever that runs on my mind I won’t tell it to you. You two will discover it yourselves.”

He followed his cousin’s eyes looking at him, he saw Donghae gazed at him carrying one of his nephew that almost squeal because of laughing. He lowered his head avoiding his stare.

“Sooner or later you will know what those gazes meant. And when you knew it I hope everything will be okay and you will no longer go theough what you had with that Siwon. We knew Donghae won’t never do it to you.” As he sadi those words he stands up and approached Donghae with Hyukjae left with lots of things in his mind.

-Do you think is Donghae the one for him? I don't know I hope so >< please leave comments and subcribe if you love the story. Thumbs up for SUngmin the official president of Eunhae