Chapter 3

Totally Made For Each Other

Hyukjae slowly woke up after feeling someone tickling his nose. After some minutes he sneezed, he heard someone giggle.

Whe he opened his yes he realized he is not in his own bed, he tried t o find where the voice is coming from and he was to see Taemin. He is Donghae’s little brother and if he is not mistaken he’s 20 years old. He is know as the most playful in Donghae’s family.

“Morning Hyukjae-hyung!” he greeted him. “Hyung said to see if you’re awake already.”

“And you really need to wake me with a feather.” He said pretending to be angry at him.

He laughed at him. “Here’s aspirin, I know your head aches, hyung you were unconscious when my brother brought you here last night.”

Taemin was a licensed nurse in such a young age. But he is not yet using his profession because he went t a medical school. He dreamed of being a great surgeon.

Hyukjae took the aspirin and a glass of water and drink it.

“I think you’re broken hearted hyung.” Taemin suddenly said.

Hyukjae almost spits the water he is drinking, how did Taemin knew? Is it because he is drunk last night? And he hasn’t talked to him as well.’”Did your brother tell you?”

He shook his head. “If only you and hyung would be together, we will all be happy. The whole family love you. My mom likes you even Appa did when he is still alive, he wants you to be his son-in-law. And I’m sure there won’t be a problem between you and my brother.”

His face flushed. He knew what Taemin mean but he never think he meant those words.

“Taemin, you’re disturbing Hyukjae again.” It was Donghae scolding him who entered the room. He just took a bath, Hyukjae knew how good he smell during that time.

“Uh-oh” Taemin said. “I better go out and you need privacy for you to developed your feeling with each other and when you both go nout of the room, you’re a couple already.”

“Taemin!” Hyukjae gasped. But the younger seem to hear nothing and went out of the room.

He and Donhae we’re left alone. They looked at each other. He looked down because he can no longer want to see what he can read from his eyes full of questions.

“I won’t leave this place unless you answer all the questions I will ask you.” Donghae seriously said.

“What really happened?” he asked him. He can see the hesitation in his eyes. “You won’t leave this place until you start talking.” He warned him noticing him still being quiet. Hyukjae stands up when he see him finally going inside the room.

“My parents might be looking for me.” He said avoiding his question.

“They know you’re here, I told him we’ll go out together.” He replied. “That’s why you won’t leave this place unless you tell me what happened to you.”

“What the? This is kidnapping! Does your mom knows I’m here, he might say I am a drunkard.” He exclaimed at him.

“Well you can’t leave even If you call for a police!” he angrily said at him.

Hyukjae was surprised with his actions, he did not move from his seat. He might really feel he is upset.

“Start from the very beginning.” Donghae said. “Who is that Siwon?”

He sighed seeing he is hesitating again. He can see in his eyes is telling him something. Suddenly he saw him cry.

“it’s okay to cry, Hyukkie. But not all the time you need to keep it all to yourself. You’re family is here for you, your friends. I’m here for you.” He said sincerely. He sat beside him feeling hurt as well seeing his friend in that condition.

“One day you will eat those words your saying, that’s what you told me before.”

Donghae sighed again with Hyukjae’s words. He is sure he is still traumatized for what happened to him making him think that people he loved will leave him. And Donghae wanted to punch himself because he did not make any effort to know his condition before even if he had seen him hurting.

“Try me.” Donghae replied.

Hyukjae think before starting to talk. He stared at him with the saddest eyes he had ever seen. Donghae encouraged him to pour his heart out.

“I had this relationship with an officemate.” He started. “Everything is alright, it’s like love at first sight for both of us, or maybe in my oart. You know like when we first met, we had instant connection already?

At first, we’re just friends as far as I know he had a boyfriend of three years that time so I can’t express my feelings for him. I am already content seeing him from a distance.” Hyukjae then stared at the ceiling like he is watching a movie of his life.

“One day, someone visited me from the office. My colleagues  tagged me along telling that they want to go on a date with someone since I was the only one single that time. Siwon heard it,  like he needed to act. The next day I was shocked when he called me, he asked if I could love a guy despite our . I am older than him by three years Hae.” Donghae sighed; he could feel the heaviness of his heart. He knew his friend needed to release it. Hyukjae looked at him, urged him to go on speaking.

“Actually, I don’t want some younger than me, and the fact that he is in a relationship stopped my feelings for him. But it doesn’t end there, he courted me, he did all things that won’t make me ignore him. And because he had a boyfriend, I confronted him; I told him he is not doing the right thing. But Siwon said they already broke up. That they had separated because their relationship can no longer be fixed, and that from the first time he laid eyes on me, he already loved me, it’s just he can approached because he was committed that time.”

“And that was when you fell in love with him.” Donghae continued what he is trying to say. “That you lose your control because you’re attracted to him from the start. That even though he is younger than you, you fell for him. You thought that everything is mutual.”

Hyukjae kept quiet. Donghae guessed it correctly, he faced him and stared at him. Continuing his story.

“I said to myself, maybe it’s my fate, that I should risk everything maybe Siwon is a gift from God to me. He being no longer in a relationship is the way for me to fall for him. Though he was never a perfect guy I had always dreamed of, I still continue it. I fell helpless in love with him. At first I felt good, but as we stayed longer together I notice he became strict at me. He would scold me when he saw me talking with another guy and especially girls. He was a very complex man. There are times he would get angry without any reason. But then I was blinded by the so-called love I felt for him. All the negative things I saw in him faded. He would became sweet after he did it.” He closed his eyes, regret was written all over his face.

“I was so stupid.”

“That’s not true, you just follow your heart.” Donghae wiped his tears.

His simple sry became louder. He can no longer control and hugged him tightly. If only that could assure him hat he would always be for him and that everything will be all right.

-First part of Hyukkie's fail love story, Aww I want to beat Siwon.