Chapter 1

Totally Made For Each Other

Hyukjae looked at from their window the place were surrounded with flowers. Everywhere he looked he saw children playing outside.  Happiness and excitement were in the air. But why did he feel bitter? It was like everything was just the usual. Unlike before he always happy when his mother’s birthday comes. He was supposed to be happy with the rest of them, but here he is looking bitter. Not only his face but also his heart.

He should be happy he is going to see his cousin , he should be excited because it’s their reunion. His uncle and auntie will also return coming from another country but he is not feeling good. If only the world would stop from spinning,

It’s not he does not want to see them he is just not in the mood to celebrate. He does not want to pretend being happy when inside he is all down and broken. He suddenly felt tears flowing in his eyes.

His parents would usually told him that he is one of the strongest in the family but the one who easily cry as well. But behind those tears he still tried not to give up. Even if he lose he can stand up and face the next challenge and that’s what he is trying to do even his heart already give up because of what happened to him.

From the window, he stands up and went to the kitchen. It’s better to do divert himself in other things. He had to deal with his life as if nothing happened.

He will cook his specialty. He knew to cook a lot of food but  the most delicious he could prepare is chicken doritang, even his nephew and niece love it.

He was so engrossed with chopping all the ingredients when somebody entered the kitchen. Even he had his back turned he no longer need to ask who came. He knew those footsteps, and his nose remembered that hew the only person who had that scent.

“You smell food that’s you’re I guess.”

Donghae was still inside his car. He parked it near Hyukjae’s house. He didn’t go out right away when he saw him looking at the window. Base on seeing his face he is thinking deeply.  It had been a long time since he hasn’t seen him. He is not expecting he would look that way. One time he asked him if he had any problem or he had something in mind but he did not tell him anything. One thing he knows he is lonely. He can’t see the former shine in his eyes.

Donghae first met Hyukjae during high school. He is Sungmin’s cousin his best friend. Hyukjae was a sophomore while Donghae was in his senior year. They easily became comfortable with each other despite the fact that he’s older than him. Other would normally assume their closeness that they’re in a relationship.

Whe he finished high school they’re communication became limited. He knew Hyukjae tried to get in touch with him, he remembered letting his parents buy him a cellphone. Hyukjae promised a lot of things just to get the it.

He knew that the problem is not with Hyukjae, it on him. He just shut himself away from everybody else. Paying attention to his studies. Because of his hard work he soes not notice his friend is distancing away from him. He seldom sent message and won’t answer his calls. Until that day arrive he no longer receive message nor calls from him.

Donghae belong to a big, well known family, he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. And because of that he became the center of attention of many people of what would be and little brother’s life. Though he was known for being playful back in elementary and high school.

He is from a family of doctor. But he does not want to be one. He wanted to take Business course but his father does nit want him to. Instead he took up dentistry, it was not that easy, he is intelligent but since he doesn’t like it as well he was too hard for him.

Good thing he graduated. He was glad he passed the board exam. His father did not object to his choice. Now he had his own dental clinic near the biggest industrial estate in Seoul and the good news was, he would be opening another branch soon.

He put his attention back to Hyukjae. He can’t read his face and what he is thinking. He can see from him that he had been through something like he grieving over a broken heart but why? He knew he is not sick. But his aura is not that good like all his joy are all gone. It did not escape Dongahe as he see him trying to smile. But even sadness is all over him he can’t deny the fact Hyukjae is still beautiful, ore beautiful than he could remember.

Hyukjae kept his hair blonde. He is a simple person and many wants to persuade him, but Hyukjae seems not to be aware of it. He is still as carefree as ever. Donghae was lucky that he had been one of the person being close to him.

Hyukjae fulfilled his dream of being a dancer like what he said in high school. He became one of the best dancers of one of the top entertainment business in Korea. And Donghae is very proud of him. And he was happy when they met again in his clinic, Donghae can feel something was bothering him.  At first he was not able to recongnized him, but as he looked at him he knew it was Hyukjae he hugged him tight that day.

That time he asked for his forgiveness but he was still in a trance. But because of that their closeness comes back. Donghae felt so happy having him back. Hyukjae totally made the feeling of being home complete.

As he see Hyukjae left the window, he decided to went inside his house. He wants to surprise him but he was shocked when Hyukjae talked. He smiled hearing him that he know him even if he does not need to turn around.

“Why are you always herewhen I am cooking?” he asked him seeing him at the door. He brought kimchi and strawberry milk Hyukjae’s favorite.

“Conincidence?” he said as he approached him putting things he brought in the table. He took a knife and helped him chopped the ingredients. “For how many people are you cooking for, is it too much?” he asked

“I knwow you’ll come here so I make sure I made more, and the kids will be here.” He is referring to his niece and nephew of his other cousins.

“You missed me?” Donghae asked him jokingly.

“Really? Maybe it’s you that missed me, haven’t we me seen each other like last night?”

This past days, they would usually go barhopping with their friends. They almost arrived at midnight and it’s okay for Hyukjae. At least he forget his problems that never left his mind.

“I have been outside like an our?”

“Really? Did Sungmin-hyung blocked you again that’s why it took you so long to go inside?” Hyukjae’s family knew him. Sungmin is his best friend that’s why since high school he had been close to everyone.

“No I was looking at you as you stared blankly out of the window.” He replied seriously.

“Can you tell me what really happened to you? You were not like that before. You know I am wiling to listen to you and I will comfort you in anything that bothers you.”

“What do you I am not like this before? Why did I get more handsome?” he asked jokingly. He dismissed the thought that he was asking about something else. But he knew it was not he is talking about.


“I know something’s bothering you. Why can’t you tell me?”

“What would bother me huh?” he said evading the question. “And if there is what can you do? You might just laugh at me.”

“Why would I do that? am I a stranger to you?” He said as he pouted at him. “Come on tell me.”

“Hae, whatever you’re noticing nothing change. I’m still me Lee Hyukjae the most wonderful guy in the world.” Hyukjae replied ending their conversation.

“I would know it one day whatever bothers you.” Donghae said as he continue helping him.

-I am now starting my new story. I think I kind of start it bad well anyways just enjoy ^^ And I woke up so happy last nigh Morning Musume debut at number 1 Yay!Sometimes I wish Super Juior and MOMOSU meets. Since the group was pattrened to them except the rotational thing.