The Past versus The Present

My Online Rebel

 

(Listen to the song,for better atmosphere)

 

Chaerin POV

 

I was at home,waiting.It was 3 am and all the lights were off.Suddenly,I heard the door opening.I stood up and when he saw me,he huffed and he was about to leave."Where were you again?" I asked but he ignored me."I asked you something." I was trying to keep my temper low.

"I was working,You already knew that." He answered,drinking some water."Working?That's how you call it now?" He tossed the glass on the floor,breaking it."What's with you again?Are you going to ask your stupid questions again like everynight?!" He almost shouted.

"I'm just worried about you!You're late everynight,without telling me where you're going or when you'll be back!How can I not be worried?!" I asked,slamming the table."You're overacting!" He slammed the table as well."Overacting?Am i overacting because i ing care for you?!" I asked and he huffed again.

 

 

"Yongguk,you're back!!!" I instantly stood up from the couch and ran to him.He raised me in the air and began spinning me around."I got the job!Now everything will be perfect for us!" I smiled,seeing him so happy.I kissed his tender lips and he smiled happily."Come on,I made you some fried potatoes~" I gently grabbed his wrist,dragging him to the kitchen."Aigoo~My favourite!" He said happily and quickly followed me.He began eating happily.He loved fried potatoes.I was so happy seeing him like that.*I just wish that we'll be like that forever...*

 

 

"That's just pointless...Go to your new girlie.." I mumbled and I was about to leave,when he grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me back."YAH,LET GO!" I yelled,pushing him back."What the are you talking about?!" He asked angrily."Go to your new toy!GO AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled and I rushed to the bedroom.

He followed me and he grabbed my shoulder,turning me around again."CUT THE CRAP!" He yelled."WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK I'M CHEATING ON YOU?!" he asked,punching the wall.The wall cracked and I began getting scared.I was staring at him."ANSWER ME!" He yelled louder,scaring me even more.

I shut my ears and my eyes,then tossed my hair."YOU'RE INSANE!" I yelled and pushed him."YOU'RE MAKING ME ACT LIKE THAT!" He shouted louder,tossing everything in sight on the floor.I was shivering,I was scared.He took of his jacket and tossed it on the floor as well.

I slapped him,trying to bring him back."WAKE UP!" I shouted.He was holding his cheek,then he shot me a death glare.He grabbed my arms,gripping tightly."Y-You're hurting me!" I said crying."Answer me." He mumbled.He let go and I ran away ,then locked myself in the bedroom."OPEN THE DOOR!" He was shouting,while kicking and punching the door.I wanted to hide myself,I was afraid that he was going to hurt me."Get away of the door!" I shouted,crying.

 

 

"Yah,yah!Come back,you pabo!" Yongguk shouted giggling,as he was chasing me around the kitchen table."Aniyo!!I won't let you catch me!" I shouted laughing and kept running.I was running towards the bedroom,when he suddenly pinned me on the wall,next to the bedroom's door.We both smiled and he kissed me gently."I love you~~" He said in a cute tone.I giggled."I love you too!!!" I said happily and kissed him back.He raised me on his arms and he led me in the bedroom.He gently threw me on the bed and we began making out.

 

 

He suddenly broke the door."Just stay in one place and ing answer me!" He shouted."I want you to leave me alone!" I shouted,tossing my hair again."You're crazy,you're insane!You're hurting me,you're hurting us!CAN'T YOU SEE IT?!" I asked in a loud tone,crying.He clenched his fists.I thought that he was about to hit me,but he punched the mirror instead.

The mirror broke and his hand was full of blood.I wanted to run at him and hold his hand,but I was scared."You're the one who is insane!You're the one who's suspicious about everything,turning this into a nightmare!" He shouted and I slowly stood up,still shivering from fear."So I am the guilty one?Am I the distruction of this relationship?" I asked,murmuring.

I slowly walked towards him with teary eyes.I was clenching my fists."You're just a sick bastard." I whispered and he slapped me.I fell on the floor,crying.I was holding my cheek tightly.He was frozen."C-Chaerin,I-I.." He offered his hand,trying to apologize.I slapped his hand."I was right..I knew you would hurt me too.You're just like him..You're actually worse.." I mumbled.

 

 

"You're sleeping like an angel.." Yongguk whispered in my ear.I giggled and kissed him."Then you should be proud of having me next to you~!!" I ."of course I am,pabo!How couldn't I?" He said smiling and he embraced me tightly."Saranghae." He whispered."Nado!!" I whispered back happily.He shooed my bangs from my face and kissed my forehead."You're my beautiful angel.I never want to lose you.." He murmured,loud enough for me to hear.I smiled and kissed him again."Then don't ever let me go!" I requested and he giggled."I never will!!!"

 

 

I got out of the room crying,but he followed me.He grabbed my wrist,turned me around and kissed me.I was pulling myself but he wouldn't let me go.When I finally broke free,I slapped him.He grabbed my face again and kissed me for once more."JUST STOP!" I yelled.I was pushing him back but he pulled me in his arms.

He held me as tight as he could,making it impossible for me to escape.I gave up and began crying in his embrace."You're not Yongguk!You're not the Yongguk I love!You're a stranger!You don't love me!" I was shouting,while crying loudly.He tightened his embrace."I love you,Chaerin!I love you too much!" He shouted.

"If you loved me,you wouldn't hurt me!" I shouted back."Chaerin...this love,is making me crazy..It's making me sick,sick for you.I am sick for you and that turns me into a different person.." he murmured,trying to calm down."A violent one.A person who's hurting our relationship." I added,crying silently.His heart was about to stop and he shut his eyes."Mianhe!I'll change,I promise you!" He shouted crying as well.

"Don't make such promises --" He cut my speech."I promise you!" He yelled and raised me in the air."Everything will be as it used to be!" I took a deep breath.I didn't know what to answer."You're my love,Chaerin,you're all I have..I can't bare losing you." He murmured."Then don't ever let me go.." I murmured back."I NEVER WILL!" He shouted and kissed me.

 


For those who didn't get it (keke~) the grey-italics (don't know how the they're called XD) are memories from when they were still happy,when they never argued and it's the past VS the present.

Yongguk is now fighting for a better future with CL~!!

Will he manage to change ?