He's not here,again...

My Online Rebel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ae5qRWPCg

Bang Yongguk ft.Yoseob - I Remember

 

I had just returned home,I was for a walk with Bom.When I returned,I thought I heard Yongguk.At first I thought he was talking to me,so I was about to answer,when I realised he was rapping.He loved rapping and he wrote his own songs.I moved closer to the bedroom's door,as silently as possible,to listen to his new song.

 

It’s not love

This isn’t love
It’s just your obsession
Wherever
Whatever I do
It’s frightening
The you who watches me

I follow in your shadow
I make a phone call
I become thrilled at the sound of your shaking breath
My heart runs after your increasingly quick steps
I think I’ll go crazy
The long night gets darker
Under the dead streetlamp in front of your house
I’m watching you through the crack in your window
Until the night ends
Come on and find me
You keep playing a suffocating game of hide-and-seek with me
You, you, you
You’re inseparable from me

Have you gone crazy?
Why are you like this?
Please just leave me alone now
Seeing you is suffocating
Please disappear from my sight

You can never break away from me
You have no one to love but me
Try to escape
Wherever you are
I can see you
You know deeply
You can never break away from me
You have no one to love but me
Look at me now
I don’t wanna cry no more, more

Get lost
Just back off
I really can’t breathe
Wherever I go
Wherever I am
It’s frightening
The you who follows me

A hundred times
Tens of thousands of times
I’ve called you
But why, why is there no answer?
Did you forget?
It’s already been a thousand days since we met
I prepared a gift you’d like
I sit on the street you frequently travel
I’m waiting for you
I know my love
Don’t call it obsession, you don’t know love
Don’t say I’ve gone crazy
You don’t know my heart
You can never be separated from me

Have you gone crazy?
Why are you like this?
Please just leave me alone now
Seeing you is suffocating
Please disappear from my sight

You know you want me too
You know you love me
Don’t run away from me
Cut the crap~
Get ahold of yourself and stop it
Let go of me now

This ain’t right
This isn’t love
It’s just hurts me, don’t be like this
I loved you
But I don’t now
Erase me from your memory

I don’t wanna cry no more, more

 

"Yongguk.." I murmured under my breath,standing against the wall.I just grabbed my jacket and left again,with teary eyes.I didn't want to face him.I had no idea where I was going,I was just..walking.Late at night,I decided to return.When I got to the house,nobody was there."As always.." I mumbled,placing my jacket and bag on the chair next to the door.

I went to the living room and laid down on the couch.I was crying silently."Why did we turn out this way?" I asked myself,hugging the pillow."I still love you Yongguk.." I kept crying for a long time.I was half asleep,when I heard the door.I didn't stand up,I just opened my eyes.Yongguk looked at my jacket and bag,then huffed sadly.

He let his jacket there as well and his keys on the coffee table.He saw me and froze.I instantly closed my eyes,pretending to sleep.He was bitting his lower lip,while slowly moving towards me.He knelt down and began caressing my cheek.He kissed my forehead."I won't lose you." He whispered and he slowly raised me on his arms.

He began walking towards the bedroom and he gently let me down.He took off his blouse and laid next to me.He was gazing at me for a little while,hesitating to touch me."I'm sorry I pushed you away from me...from us.." He mumbled and he finally wrapped his arms around me."I still love you,Chaerin.."

 

-------------------------------------------

 

The next day,I woke up alone.Yongguk was not there.I couldn't find him anywhere in the house."He's gone...again.." I mumbled sadly.I huffed,rubbing my face.I gathered my hair in a messy bun and cooked some lunch for him,when he returned.If he returned.I walked to the bedroom and checked his lyrics sheets.

All of his songs were about hurt and sick love,arguements,two different people.But it those two people fought against all the obstacles and they were back together again.A tear rolled down my cheeks and I placed his sheets back at their place.All day long I was waiting for him to return,but he just wouldn't."Where are you?" I asked myself.I took two of my pills,crying.

I decided to call him.Three beebs and he picked it up."Chaerin,what happened?!" He asked worried."N-Nothing..I was just worried about you.." I mumbled,bitting my lips."Aigoo,you scared me..I'm working Chaerin..I'll probably be back in an hour or two." He explained and I huffed."I want to see you.." I shut my eyes,trying to hold my tears.

"I want to see you too.Just,don't sleep araso?Wait for me,I have something for you.And I also want us to discuss some things." I took a deep breath."Araso,I'm going to wait for you..Please don't be late." I begged him."I won't,I won't" He assured me and then he sent me a kiss.I hang up.

I laid down on the couch,as I did everynight,waiting for him to return.About an hour later,I heard the door open.I instantly stood up.He looked at me smiling.He sat on the couch and nodded me to sit next to him."Chaerin..I know things between us are not as good as they used to be..but I want to fix everything!I want to make it up to you,for staying by my side ever after all these.." He began explaining.

I began feeling dizzy.Too dizzy and sick.My eyes were closing,slowly."Chaerin?Are you alright?" Suddenly I collapsed in his arms."CHAERIN!CHAERIN!" He was shouting my name,while trying to wake me up.He instantly called an ambulace and he was holding me in his arms.