Heaven's Door

My Online Rebel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TLaZp1i8E

Song Jieun ft. Bang Yongguk - Going Crazy

 

Yongguk POV

 

It's been almost a week since Chaerin broke up with me.I kept calling her,I was trying to see her but she just ignored me.I didn't know why she was acting like that,i didn't like it.I was sure that there was something fishy about it,but still...Breaking up with her,completely led me to distruction.

I hadn't been eating for many days,I was breaking everything in sight,punching the mirrors.I was cold and dark.I didn't want to talk to anyone,not BAP nor anyone else.Even my young brother,Zelo,tried to talk to me but I refused to see him.I didn't go to school,I didn't want to.I just had to talk to her,I had to see her.She was my drug! I felt that I would die if I wouldn't see her in time.

I decided to try and call her again.This time,she finally answered."Chaerin!" I almost shouted,relieved."What do you want,Yongguk?" She asked coldly.I could clearly tell she was faking it,I could feel her trembling voice and teary eyes.I could feel her hurt."I want to see you.One last time.I'm begging you.." I begged as I slowly collapsed on my knees.

My eyes began getting teary,as she was breathing heavily.She began crying,she wasn't talking."Chaerin,answer me jebal.Just one last time.I need to see you.." I begged crying."Araso.One last time." She answered,trying to stop crying.My heart was relieved,she had accepted my request."I love you.." I whispered.I heard her crying on the top of her lungs,then she hang up.

 

Later that day,we arranged to meet at the park.When I got there,I saw her sitting on the bench,with her head burried in her legs."Chaerin!" I called her and ran towards her.She raised her head,her eyes were bright red.I bit my lips and caressed her cheeks."Please,let go.." She whispered,trying to hold her tears.

I slowly lowered my hands,looking at the ground."What did you want to tell me?" She asked,taking a deep breath."Chaerin...why?Why did we have to break up?Tell me the reason!" I requested,holding her hands tightly.She blinked a few times,bitting her lower lips anxiously.

"It's over now Yongguk,don't try to--" I cut her speech."Ani!Ani,Chaerin,nothing's over!For me it's not!I love you more than myself,I can't let you go just like that!I want to know what did I do wrong!I want to fix everything,so that we can be back together!" I shouted,as tears began rolling down my cheeks.

"We can't be back together!" She yelled crying."WAE?!" I shouted,punching the bench."We just...can't!I was wrong accepting your request.Don't call me again." She stood up and she began walking away.I instantly stood up and back hugged her."Don't leave me.Jebal." Her heart was racing and she was breathing heavily.

"I beg you!" I almost shouted crying.She was about to leave but she turned around and hugged me tightly,crying.I wrapped my arms around her and embraced her as tight as possible.I didn't want her to leave again."I'm sorry!I didn't want to do this!" She was saying,while crying loudly.

I held her cheeks,wipping her tears."Why?Why did you do this?" I asked."I-I...I was scared!I was more than just scared!After what happened with JR...I felt that one day you would do something like that...I felt scared and I wanted to protect myself...I am sorry!" she explained and I hugged her.

I kissed the top of her head."Chaerin,how could I ever harm you?How could I ever do ANYTHING to you,tell me." I tried to ease her pain.I was caressing her back as she was crying,screaming at the top of her lungs."Just trust me.I promise you that with me,you're safe.."

 

------------------------------------------------

 

A few days have passed and everything was back to normal.Me and Chaerin were back together and everything was peaceful.Days,months have passed,until it was about time we graduated.We were both happy,since we had promised each other that once we graduate,we would live together.

We were already looking for a house to rent and we had found the perfect one for us.We bought it and a few weeks after we graduated,we moved in together.We were more than just happy living together.We would spend all day teasing each other,cooking together,sleeping in each others' arms.We were happy.

"Yongguk,yah let me go!" She was yelling,laughing,as I ran behind her.She was running from room to room,trying to get away from me.I grabbed her and spinned her around.I pinned her against the wall and pressed my lips on hers.She returned the kiss happily and then she smiled.

"I love you" I mouthed and she chuckled."Nado." She mouthed back and we both laughed.I hugged her and she burried herself in my arms.I raised her in the air,spinning her around as she was laughing.I was walking from room to room,when I finally reached our bedroom.I gently threw her on the bed and got on top of her.

I began kissing her and she was returning my kisses.I slowly took of her blouse and she also took mine off."It's about time you became mine.." I whispered,teasing her and she chuckled.I slowly undressed her and then it just happened.The next morning she woke up in my arms,wearing my shirt and her lower underwear.

"Good morning,my baby.." I whispered in her ear.She smiled,blinking."How long have you been awake?" She asked,rubbing her eyes."Long enough to hear you talk in your sleep!" I .Her eyes goggled."I talk in my sleep?!" She asked shocked and I laughed."Just a little~~" She bit her lips anxiously."Aigoo,pabo!You don't I'm just teasing you~~" I assured her and she huffed in relief."Yah,you pabo.." She mumbled.

She slowly stood up and went to the bathroom.Her body was just gorgeous.I just loved her legs and curves.She washed her face and gathered her hair in a messy bun.She went to the kitchen and prepared some pancakes for both of us.I stood up as well and back hugged her as she was cooking.

I kissed her neck."Is my baby hungry?" I asked and she chuckled."Of course I am." She answered."i guess you're hungry as well!" I smiled."I'm starving~~" I answered and kissed her cheek."Sit down,I'm almost done!" She said and I nodded.I placed two glasses on the table and filled them with some orange juice.

She put the pancakes on two big plates and then placed them on the table.We both began eating happily.I have to admit,her cooking skills were just awsome! She was also teaching me how to cook,so that I could help her when friends came over or when she was sick and couldn't cook.

After we had eaten,I cleaned the dishes and I followed her to the bedroom.She laid down,without wrapping herself with the covers.She just hugged the pillow and she was half-asleep already.I chuckled and laid next to her.I wrapped her in my arms and she smiled.We both slept soundly,in each others' arms.

But this happiness just...wouldn't last as much as we wanted it to last.