Drown in the Feels

Baby

This time around

It was him again, Kris Wu, after eight years had passed, the man who was being dumped by 'his' LA girl finally became a playboy again. Although, he had changed before into a good puppy because of his perfect first love in high school, he came back into bad guy again. Dating, cheating, gambling, going to night club for seeing stripped ladies were his side job beside his full time job as the owner of the famous fashion design in South Korea. Deep in his heart, he was still waiting for his first love to comeback but he never put such a high hope on his own because he always thought that Amber might be a wife of another great man who was living in this world. 

"Oh, look! Amber!!" Jongin's index finger directed to the door of the bar this night day. His expression was full of excitement and all stuff. He couldn't hide his big grin as he saw the door, making Kris's gaze direct to the main door very fast 

Kris felt disappointed, Jongin could tell that because he saw the tall man heaving an exasperation sigh but  he just tried to be chilled out. "HA! GOTCHA!!"

"It's not funny!" Sipping another cup of vodka, Kris bit his inner cheeks. He felt pathetic right now, why couldn't he forget his first love? Even he knew the love of his life didn't reciprocate his feeling towards her. 

"Do you know what the funniest thing is?" Jongin smirked, feeling he won over Kris. He was sure if he told about this to his bestie, Kris would be so annoyed. "I'm gonna marry Krystal." 

Kris furrowed his eyebrows, seeing the man who was talking right next to him. Unsure about what his friend just said, he asked the shorter man again. "Who's Krystal?" 

Jongin rolled his eyes, he didn't believe that Kris's brain was still super slow. He was very sure that this tall man had a disease called 'Short Time Memory Loss'. "Do you even remember Choi Minho?" 

 

Kris closed his eyes for awhile, trying to remember about the man who was being talked by Jongin. "Ah! The gangsta boy ten years ago?" 

"I just banged his girl last week and she dumped Choi Minho right after she knew that she was pregnant because of me."

Jongin's grin was even wider than before, making Kris's mouth open widely and his eyes blink many times. "HOW CAN YOU DO THAT??????????? YOU MAKE A GIRL PREGGO???????????? .... YOU...!!!" Kris grabbed Jongin's collar as his smile spread on his long face, this time, Kris admitted that he was really pathetic 

"Oh, yeah, me hard, dude! HAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!" Jongin laughed out loud along with Kris, hitting Kris's back because he couldn't breathe. "Yo, what about you?" 

Kris let go of his collar, then, contemplated his silly love's story as folded his fingers. "I'm still waiting." 

"Don't make me you first before Amber." Jongin playfully but then, he realized that Kris's expression was showing desperate feeling. "Err... Sorry, will she come back?" 

"No idea..." 

 

Jongin heaved a sigh, feeling guilty by himself because of his own question for Kris. He patted Kris's back as took another sip together with him. He never knew that Kris was still innocent, even though, Amber had leaved him alone but he was still being 'loyal' to his lady. Err.. Not that loyal actually because this tall man dated almost all the girls in Seoul. 

 

 Two days after the conversation between Jongin and Kris, the 11 men celebrated Chanyeol's wedding with his Latino girl whom he met when he was taking two month vacation in Hawaii. He completely dumped his Korean lady named Jinri because she was too old fashion for him, plus, she didn't want to marry Chanyeol although someday she would be pregnant because of him. It was totally no for Chanyeol having a girl like that, so, he took a vacation, forgot everything about his Korean girl, met some girls in Hawaii and fell in love. 

Actually, no one understood why Chanyeol could marry this Latino woman because Chanyeol himself couldn’t speak English, even Spanish. He just said random words in many languages, even his Korean although he was Korean.

And sad but true, Chanyeol married first before Kris who was falling in love first before Chanyeol did. Kris still believed that his love would come sooner or later, he just didn't wanna force it. 

“Congrats, bro!” Baekhyun, his best of the best friends ever hit Chanyeol’s head and didn’t forget to mess his hair up in front of Chanyeol’s wife, making them all giggle only by seeing the scene between two derps

“Ouch! Ouch! Stop, stoooppp, stoooppp eeetttthhh!!!” Chanyeol was begging but the others followed Baekhyun to mess him up, embarrass him in front of his wife and many people around

“Hey, is it girl or boy, actually?” Out of the blue, Suho asked the taller man, making all pairs of eyes directed to him and they all furrowed their eyebrows, trying to figure out what Suho meant

Chanyeol chuckled a bit as he saw his friends sheepishly, wrapping his arms around his wife’s shoulders, he replied him. “Well, we won’t spoil it. It’s been two months already.”

“MY GOODNESS!!! Are you even serious????” Luhan’s deer eyes came out, he covered his mouth. He didn’t believe about what he just heard.“Haha… Yeah, man.” Chanyeol replied as he raised his eyebrows. All of them were defeated by random happy virus, he got y lady and he would get his first child in seven months later. “Hey, yo, Kris. Why are you so quite?”

“Well, man…. Congratulation.” He let out his hands from his pockets and made handshake with the newlywed right after that.

“Babe, this man has been waiting for his lady since forever. The lady leaved him to LA without saying she loved him, but, he’s still not giving up on her.” Chanyeol explained to his wife

“Oh, how romantic..” Chanyeol’s wife gave her smile and Kris just shrugged

Finally, they all just chatted together, unaware about all the gifts because they were just same. All of people seemed like giving them baby’s stuff and only the Jong Bros –Jongin and Jongdae- who gave them lingerie for Chanyeol’s y wife.

“Who’s gonna marry after me?” Chanyeol was showing off his wedding ring to everyone as they all took sip of beer in his new house after the party

“It’s me.” Jongin raised his hand as took a sip, he creased the skin of his forehead after drinking a sip of alcohol. “I’m marrying Krystal soon.”

“We should throw bachelor party again, then.” Xiumin suggested and they all agreed with that

Then, Chanyeol giggled as he saw Kris’s face. He didn’t know why it made him laugh, it just seemed funny for him out of the blue. “Kris, if Amber really came back, what would you do?”

Eleven pairs of eyes directed to the tallest man who was in a half drunk state. “I was gonna strip and walk with handstand mode in front of her.”

 Randomly, Kris told all of them, making his best friends burst out in laughter. Some hit each other’s thigh, even some of them let out tears because they just imagined how Kris would embarrass himself in front of his first love

“I’ll be waiting for that moment.” Sehun smirked and took another sip, all of them didn’t realize if they were already drunk or not, just enjoying this night with each other

“Hey, you know what, big guy?” Kyungsoo’s hand d his pocket and picked up something from the inside. Kris tried to look what it was until he realized that Kyungsoo threw his cell phone towards Kris.

"What's this for?" Kris was wondering about this short guy. He always made random things that people wouldn't expect it 

"Check the e-mail, i got something for you." Kyungsoo pretended to not care, seeing the night sky from window door that he slid, he tried to hide his winning smile 

 

From : Kris's first love who dumped him eight years ago                                                        12 hours ago

To : The fabulous Do Kyungsoo  O.O

Subject : It's me Amber Josephine Liu

'Kyungsoo, please, tell Kris that i'll comeback tomorrow. i try to message him many times but he seems ignoring me.'

 


From : The fabulous Do Kyungsoo O.O                                                                                       8 hours ago

To : Kris's first love who dumped him eight years ago

Subject : Reply to 'It's me Amber Josephine Liu'

'Do Kyungsoo is on serve, Lady.'

 

 

From : From : Kris's first love who dumped him eight years ago                                            10 minutes ago

To : The fabulous Do Kyungsoo  O.O

Subject : It's me Amber Josephine Liu

'Thank you so much, you're the best.'

 

 

From : The fabulous Do Kyungsoo O.O                                                                                         3 minutes ago

To : Kris's first love who dumped him eight years ago

Subject : Reply to 'It's me Amber Josephine Liu'

'I'm the best? Oh, alright, if you say so. By the way, Kris just said that he would strip and walk with handstand mode in front of you as soon as you come here. Please, look forward to it.'

 

 

Kris's eyes grew wide, he tried to refresh the page but Amber didn't reply this short man again. His face became red and hot and his brain couldn't think anything but he couldn't wait to punch Kyungsoo in his whole face. 

"HOW DARE YOU TO SAY I WILL STRIP AND WALK WITH HANDSTAND MODE IN FRONT OF HER!?!?!?!?! WHERE SHOULD I HIDE MY !??!?!" Kris was in his angry mode as he approached the shortest man of all the men in this room, Kyungsoo was all smiling and laughing as Kris chased after him as wandered Chanyeol's house. Their friends kept laughing as well as tried to pull Kris and hide Kyungsoo. 

"YOU WANNA DIE??!?!?!" Kris shouted out loud again as his body was being held by Sehun, Chanyeol, Tao, Luhan and Xiumin. He kept shouting randomly as his mind flied high away above, until one vibration of Kyungsoo's cell phone stop him from shouting. His gaze averted to the cell phone that he held by his right right hand, his friends let go of their grip and all of them checked the e-mail on the phone. 

 

From : Kris's first love who dumped him eight years ago                                                                   Just now 

To : The fabulous Do Kyungsoo  O.O

Subject : It's me Amber Josephine Liu

'I'll look forward to it XD Tell him, i miss him so much, can't wait to see his adorable face and idiot attitude. I miss you guys too, congratulation for Chanyeol who is marrying seductive lady and his upcoming baby. Oh, Jongin wants to marry too, right? So jealous of you guys  >.<  See you guys later.'

 

All of them opened their mouth widely, some covering their mouth up because they had alcohol smell and it wasn't very good. They couldn't believe that Amber was very concerned about them all and the happiest thing for Kris was she said that she was jealous of Chanyeol who was married man now and Jongin who wanted to get married, it indicated she wasn't a married woman yet. This was completely Kris's chance to grab her heart.   

Suho tapped Kris's right shoulder as his gaze directed to Kris's eyes, he gave encourage to his best friend who always thought that he was pathetic every single day in his life. "Marry her." 

"We approve." Luhan nodded and followed by the others. The thought Kris better not wasting this moment, Amber would come very soon and he better prepared to change his personality again. 

Kris's face suddenly became very bright, it was shining like a sun in the morning until they couldn't see his face clearly. 

Kris clenched his fist and put it on his heart as his eyes looked up at the ceiling above, the others followed his example. "I will, i promise."

"God is grace."

"God is love."

"Jesus take the wheel." 

They all said it in unison, couldn't believe that this day would come. Kris was the happiest man in the world right now because of this second chance and his first love trusted him after these 8 years in random and gambling state.  

"I promise i'll change again into a good man for my love."

 

~~~~0~~~~~~0~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~0~~~~~~

 

Having heavy breathing since this morning, fixing his suit in order that he looked sharp in front of his own sunshine, his beautiful moon, his shining star, the love of his life that he would never forget. Kris and his best friends were waiting for Amber in the airport, Kris was all nervous and so were the others. The others couldn't imagine how stupid Kris would be later in front of Amber, he must be embarrassing and got so much sweat even much more than Xiumin. 

His friends didn't forget to ask him for brushing his teeth, using mouth wash, taking a bath, picking nice suit since this morning, they helped him to threw away all Kris's girlfriends's pictures. All they did for Kris to welcome Amber again.

"Where's she?? Where's she?? Did she forget to come?? Oh, Gosh!" Kris messed up his hair, he started to feel desperated and stressed out because Amber hadn't shown up yet.

Kris and his friends held a banner yelled,

'KRIS'S FIRST LOVE, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO COME SINCE FOREVER! KRIS WILL MARRY YOU VERY SOON!'

 

"Hey, take it easy. She will come." Lay tried to calm down the giant but Kris kept wandering. He was happy, excited, even almost jumped but where was Amber? He just couldn't wait to see her looks right now. She must've been changed a lot, he thought she might be having longer hair, wearing feminine clothes and he was very sure she was more beautiful than before. 

 

"Oh, hey, look!!" Tao was the first one who noticed Amber's appearance. She dragged his green suitcase, she was still having her tomboy vibe but she was more feminine right now with her black beanie, longer hair, red tight shirt, black leather jacket , black pants and she wore heels while she was waving to Kris and his friends. 

She could easily recognized them all because of their big banner to welcome her, she kept smiling and laughing out loud as she approached all of them. It was embarrassing actually but she kinda loved it because they never failed to make her smile all the time when she was with them, especially, Kris. 

"Hey, guys." Amber smiled widely, showing off her perfect teeth, but, the 12 men didn't reciprocate her greeting, being stones instead

"Hello? I'm here." She waved her hands so that they could go back to this world with full of cruel reality 

"OH....... MY....... GOD!!!!!!!" Chanyeol started his random language in English, it sounded retarded but Amber could catch it 

"Hey, hey, hey, Kris!!! Wake up!!! This is Amber whom you've been waiting for!!" Luhan shook Kris's body body the taller man realized what happened around him right now. 

Kris's eyes met Amber's for the first time after the brokenheart that he felt, she bowed her head politely to him but he still was in his state to admire her new looks. She wasn't that patient because she expected Kris to greet her back but he was stunned, he was always like this in front of her and he didn't change at all. Finally, she wrapped her arm around his neck, bringing his body closer to hers and she could feel his heart beat went faster and faster and faster. 

She giggled when she knew about that, her voice tickled his ear along with her fresh breath. She was still sleepy and tired but because of this man, it was all gone. He was great for her, she could feel his honesty and sincerity to love her and that was why she could love him too easily. Only this man who was brave to face her scary and strict father, only Kris who could accept her for being motherless child, he was really something and she always waited for this moment to see his face again. 

Kris always came to her apartment almost everyday to check her out and it always turned out the same like he was ending up sleeping in her bed. She secretly admired him when he was falling asleep as hugging the alpaca named Ace that she gave long time ago. 

 

It had been a month since they were close to each other again without relationship status, Amber always prepared for Kris's stuff in the morning to go to work a lot of times just like husband and wife although they weren't. Kris loved her and she knew it but secretly, she developed her feeling towards him. It made her feel little sad in her heart because he never asked her about her feeling towards him and actually, she waited for him to propose her. 

"Does Kris always talk about me with you guys?" Secretly, Amber called Suho in the middle of her lunch time after her works. She was very curious about it because suddenly, she thought about Kris trying to erase his feeling for her 

"Everyday he talks about you, why?" Suho asked her back, he made it in loudspeaker mode so that the other 11 men including Kris could hear what Amber said 

"No, nothing. It's just... you know... i love him, but he seems... i don't know, i'm not sure what i'm talking right now. Does he love me?" Amber closed her eyes tightly as pulled back her brown hair, waiting for Suho's answer and she just hoped that the answer was just like she expected 

Amber waited for a good minute and she started to feel curious why Suho didn't answer her. "Hello? You're still there?" 

....

....

....

"I love you."

Kris's voice suddenly came into her ear, her heart almost fell down because she was surprised about it. Those sweet words finally came out again after many years, she missed him already. 

"Kris?" She called his name to make sure that it was really coming to his voice 

"Hey, sorry for butting in your conversation with Suho. I'll pick you up at 7 this night, there's something that i should tell you." He said it very fast in English and she could catch that, she smiled widely after his sudden words. She loved this straightforward Kris as always and she was just crazy about the date tonight. 

 

Both of them went to the restaurant that Kris had booked before, he wanted to be alone with his lady. No one could enter or bother them both, this was the very special day for Kris. He had been waiting for this day to come, he just hoped that his plan could work smoothly. 

Kris snapped his fingers to the waiter. The man brought the alpaca doll and placed it on the table in the middle of them two. Amber was giggling, she shook her head as tapped the alpaca's head. 

"Look..." Kris's sweat fell down, he was nervous again. He gulped and avoided Amber's gaze towards him, she was too beautiful tonight and he couldn't handle his own feeling. 

"What?" Amber was smiling while seeing Kris in front of her. She patiently waited for words to come out from his mouth. 

"Err... I think i'm gonna throw up.." Kris felt uneasy on his seat, seeing Amber right in front of him didn't help him at all

"Hey, take it easy. Slow down, i'm not going anywhere." She held his cold hands, she kept waiting for his words as her eyes stared right into his eyes. She knew Kris was always nervous and shy when he faced her. 

"Amber, I..." He gulped again and heaved a long sigh to gain his braveness. "I love you since forever and i'm sure my fate is you." 

"I love you too." Amber directly said it, making Kris was in shock and stay quite for awhile absorbing Amber's words. 

"REALLY????????" Kris asked her vigorously and his face got closer to hers, making her turn backwards a bit 

She nodded and said, "Yeah, sure. I'm actually jealous of Chanyeol who just got married."

"OH, WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!!!" Kris shouted out loud and clapped his hands three times. The waiter brought them an ice cream with strawberry topping on it. Without any of waiting, Kris dug the ice cream with the fork while Amber saw him weirdly. She completely had no idea what he was doing right in front of her eyes. 

"Marry me." Kris finally found the silver ring with an amber on it. He showed it off to Amber, making the lady's eyes wet because of her tears. 

She couldn't believe and she didn't expect that this moment would come to her life. Although it was a bit not romantic because of Kris's straightforward attitude, but she liked it a lot. She loved Kris very much because he always showed his pure affection towards her, making her feel special around him and that was enough to make her love him more. 

She nodded to his words, accepting his sincere love for her. He slid the ring on her finger and she admired it, she loved it. "Thank you so much."

"No, thank you so much.."

He thanked her for everything, she made him change into a better man. She was the perfect woman to him and he was glad and thankful that he finally could get her wholeheartedly. Her hands brought his face closer so that she could kiss him, feeling his warmth and his love towards her. He smiled in the middle of their heated kiss, he never knew that she was this aggressive, he always thought that she was a good girl who liked to drink yoghurt but no. She was y and she had wonderful personality. The wedding was near and they couldn't wait for it. 

 

 

~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~0~~~~~

 

SPOILER for the next chapter

 

"Yo, let's party!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kris shouted out loud, alcohol was splashing everywhere, they threw wild party with full of white cream

 

 

"DUDE, I'M ED!!!!!!" Kris shouted again, and this time wasn't in a very good condition. He was messed up, his friends were messed up and his house was messed up, he just hoped his relationship with his fiancee wasn't messed up 

 

"It's not only you, we are too!!!!" Other eleven men shouted out loud too, wandering all the house, checking wrong stuff in Kris's house

 

Baekhyun was seeing from the window in the living room while Amber and Kris were having fight. "Wait, wait, wait, wait!!! Why are cops coming to your house?!?!?!" 

 

"KKKKRRRRREEEEAAAAASEEEEE, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?!?!?!!!?!?!?!" Amber couldn't contain her feeling anymore, she was red and boiled up. She knew her fiancee was messed but she never expected this messed.

 

 

======

author's note : yo, it's random story. sorry