Sorry & Lonely.

Who Do You Love? (Sequel to Temporary Lover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

"You were talking about me? Right, Lee Su-bin?" G-Dragon walked over and touched your face lightly.

"You'll the last person I'll ever talk to." You said, backing off slowly.

"I will. You state it quite right. Because I know everything about you." G-Dragon whispered into your ear.

"You cheated on me with our leader?" Taeyang said with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!" You turn to Taeyang.

A icy cold laugh cut through the air and you turned to see T.O.P. glance at you triumphantly.

"You are so slow and cute, Su-bin. You seriously thought we," He points to him and Taeyang. "were just normal best friends? Nope."

You give him a glare. "Stop gibbering nonsense. You shouldn't be able to say anything, being my ex and all."

T.O.P. just smirks. "Well, apparently. There's going to be two ex's in this room afterwards. And again, they will unite to bear their revenge on you."

"Stay away from me." You say slowly backing up.

"I can help you." G-Dragon whispers into your ear, placing his hands lightly on your waist. "Just give me a signal, and I'm yours."

"You too, stalker. Stay away from me." You say, pushing him.

G-Dragon pulls onto you then you're inches away from his face.

"Sing us a song and I'll let you go." He smiled widely. "Simple, isn't it?"

You furrow your brows. "Not as easy as you say." You say trying to pull from his grasp.

"Pick a song so they'll be away from you. And I'll stay with you 'til your diagnosis gets better." And just like that, G-Dragon hit your inner core and you shattered inside.

"So? Is that a yes?" G-Dragon says.

You nod your head slowly.

"Get her a guitar." G-Dragon ordered one of the people standing at the door.

"A guitar?" Taeyang gives G-Dragon a weird look.

"What can a guitar do to us?" T.O.P. says, laughing harder.

G-Dragon just smiled. "You'll see."

As the person came back with a guitar, G-Dragon dragged a chair to the middle and lightly strap the guitar over you. "Now, play and sing whatever comes to your mind. That suits your mood."

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n4V3lGEyG4

2NE1-Lonely

---

You leaned lightly on the back of the chair, while swinging your hair lightly to one side.

"Beautiful." T.O.P. comments, then shuts up.

You think of the right song. (A/N: Play the song here)

You play the chords lightly, and hum at first. Then you start to sing:

I know that you're gonna hate me

For saying these words right now
But I ain't got no choice
I just have to let it out

Cause you see lately something's
Changed in my mind
Seems the fire within me has died
I'm a stranger to myself, don't wanna feel this wa-a-ay

You sing then shake your head with your eyes closed. Little did you know, all 3 guys were memerized by your graceful movements.


You're so sweet, so lovely
But even so I let go

I don't know, I don't know
What's taking over me?

Your loving arms reach out for me
But even so I let go

I don't know

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter