Lingering Hearts & Loves.

Who Do You Love? (Sequel to Temporary Lover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRJ4IzpfVUs

GD & TOP-Baby GoodNight

---

As you turn the corner after getting off from work, a hand cover over your mouth and pulled you away.

Then before you knew it, blackness engulfed you.

---

As you got up, you noticed a suit of leopard print bathroom robe for your size was placed on the big master bed you laid on.

And somehow a bag of your clothes was placed there.

Go wash. a note said.

You wrinkled your nose in confusion then thought it didn't matter.

Anyways, you still had the faint trace of burnt.

Might as well wash.

---

As you came out of the bathroom, you noticed that the room door creaked open.

And whoever came went out again.

As you switch into the bathroom robe, you opened the door, swinging your long hair to one side.

You heard faint music coming from the room directly across the bedroom.

As you walked in, a shadow all-too familiar, wearing a bathroom robe, popped the bottle of champagne and poured two equally as much in amount of champagne into two glasses.

Before you could move back, the voice cut through the silent air. "Su-bin. How are you, love?" He turned around from his armchair.

You clenched your fists. "Did you kidnap me after work?"

"Nope." T.O.P. got up and came over to you, handing you a glass of champagne. "I just found y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter