Chapter 3

Still In Love With You

Chapter 3.

Daehyun patiently waited for his boyfriend, every once in a while taking his phone out to see the time and whether or not Yongguk had messaged him.

A sudden gush on wind blew past him, making him shiver slightly. Daehyun quickly ran his fingers up and down his cold arms, supplying himself as much warmth as he possibly could.

I guess the season's starting to change. Bad day to be wearing thin clothes! He thought with a frown.

Daehyun let out a soft sigh as he took out his phone, once again, to take a glance at the time.

8:23.

Furrowing his brows, he bit down hard onto his bottom lip, not even noticing that it was beginning to bleed.

Where in the world could Yongguk be? He promised that he'd pick me up today... and it's almost time for school to start!

Daehyun quickly texted Yongguk asking him where he was and that it was almost time for school to start. He then crouched down to keep his body warm. Another sigh escaped his lips as he continued to wait for his boyfriend.

It was already 8:27 and Yongguk was no where to be found.

Daehyun felt his eyes getting heavier and heavier as each second past by. He resisted the urge to close them and kept waiting for Yongguk because he knew that his boyfriend was going to come.

Three minutes had past and it was now 8:30, but still no Yongguk.

Daehyun sighed once more as he began to rock himself back and forth, cuddling into a ball.

Where are you Yongguk...? 

 

~*~*~*~

 

", I'm gonna be late for school!" Youngjae cursed as he struggled to put on his shoe. "Yah! Yoo Youngjae! Watch your mouth!" His mother screamed from the kitchen.

Rolling his eyes, he ignored his mom and hurriedly left for school.

He ran as hard and fast as he could to get to school because, , there's no way that he's going to have another long lecture with his stinkin' old teacher for being late, again.

There's no way that I'm going to be late. There's no way to hell I'm gonna be lat

All of a sudden Youngjae felt an impact on his foot and before he knew it, his face collided with the solid, hard concrete.

"What the actual ? What the hell just happened?" He cursed as he brought a hand to massage his face. Wrong choice. 

"!" He winced in pain as he brushed across an open wound. He then turned around to see a boy his age crouched down, leaning against a wall. His face raged with anger, wanting to give the teen a piece of his mind for tripping him and for making him already later than before.

No one messes with "The Yoo Youngjae" and gets away with it.

He slowly walked closer to the stranger with a dangerous smirk plastered on his face.

"Yah! Boy!" He called out, trying to gain his attention. He waited for a response but never got one in return.

"YAH! I'm talking to you, you know..." His voice slowly died down as the other looked up towards him.

Youngjae frozed.

HOLY MOTHER OF— OH MY ING GOD ASDFGHKL; .

Youngjae heart fluttered. Within seconds, all his anger vanished into thin air. His heart softened and his voice seemed to be stuck in his throat. He was flabbergasted.

What laid before him was the most beautifulest, gorgeousest, perfectest creature he'd ever seem on earth. Could he even be considered as a human being?

The teen had chestnut brown hair, cute brown almond shaped eyes, red plump kissable lips, and that adorable little mole just under his left eye. He was just absolutely flawless.

Youngjae felt his heart skip a beat when the other fully looked at him directly in the eyes, his brow cutely furrowed in confusion.

Oh my god. Is this what they call love at first sight? He thought, his face getting hot.

The other suddenly shivered, catching Youngjae's attention.

It wasn't until then that Youngjae noticed the other's weary eyes, his pink nose, how he frequently shivered, and how thin his clothes were.

Something was wrong.

Youngjae reached out to grab the others arms, only to quickly let it go later.

"! You're freezing!" He exclaimed, quickly taking off his jacket and wrapping it around the other.

"A-are you okay?" The younger asked, concerned.

The teen seemed a bit dazed for a momment but answered. "...Yeah, I'm just a bit cold..." He weakly replied, sniffling a bit.

Before Youngjae could respond back, the other suddenly fell limp into his arms. Youngjae, unable to comprehend what the just happened, was stunned for a while before snapping back into reality.

"Y-yah!" He stammered, looking down on his arms at the beautiful stranger and gulped. Did he just pass out? He thought, concerned for the teen that he barely knew.

"Yah!

Wake up!"

"...ngh... Yongguk..." The teen muttered, his eyebrows furrowing, but still not waking up.

Yongguk? Who's Yongguk and what does he mean to him? Youngjae jealously thought, his heart throbbing in pain. Realizing what he had just thought, he silently chuckled to himself.

He looked at the stranger in his arms and softly smiled. It's funny how I don't even know you and yet I'm already falling for you...

 

~*~*~*~

 


 

A/N:

Omg guys... so sorry for the long wait & short chappie ; - ;

I just lost all my inspiration and ugh! >///<

Mianhae~ But yays! Chap. 3 is finally up! o u o;

Finally some daejae/jaedae interactions! o w o

Hope I didn't disappoint you! (and sorry for the grammar mistakes) TT _ TT

See ya in the next update!~ <3