Chapter 2

Still In Love With You

Chapter 2.

Within 10 minutes, Yongguk made his way towards the night club. Suddenly, his phone rang. Grunting slightly, he dug his hands into his pocket, fishing out his ringing phone. He took a quick glance at his caller, his lips slowly curving up to a smirk.

"What's up babe?" He grinned.

"Gukkie, you there yet? I'm getting tired to waiting!" The caller whined, making the older chuckle.

"Have some patience Channie, I'm bout' to be there."

"Whatever." Himchan said with a hmph. "I'll be at the same spot as usual, okay Guk?" Yongguk hummed in response.

"Kay see you there~," Himchan whispered seductively and hung up.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Yongguk managed to make his way through the massive, drunken crowds of dancers and to the familiar table where he and Himchan would always meet every once in a while. Pulling a chair out, he sat down waiting patiently for Himchan.

The older scanned the room, trying to look for a familiar pale, white hair. He grinned when he found Himchan strutting his way towards him. He slowly made his way to Yongguk's lap.

"Hey Gukkie~ I've been waiting," Himchan purred in his ear, letting his fingers slowly trail down the older's back seductively.

"Hey babe." he whispered in Himchan's ears, giving it a slight . Himchan shivered at the sudden touch and wrapped his arms around his lover's waist, pulling him closer. His eyes filled with lust.

"Well aren't you needy." Yongguk chuckled, trailing his tongue across the ulzzang's jaw line. Himchan trembled upon the touch and glared annoyingly at Yongguk. His lover then dipped down towards his neck it, slowly started to on it, leaving trail marks all over the ulzzang's soft, milky skin. 

"Ahh~ Damn it Yongguk!... Stop teasing me!" He moaned.

The older smirked and leaned dangerously close to the younger's face, leaving approximately 1 centimeter between them. A gasp could be heard from the younger as his face immediately flushed red.

Yongguk his lips, eyeing the ulzzang's pink, luscious lips. He then connected his lips with the other, catching Himchan off guard. He nibbled and hard on the latter's lips, making the younger moan in delight.

Yongguk his tongue into Himchan's mouth easily dominating him. The younger then felt his lover's hands crawl down to his thighs, giving it a quick but hard squeeze.

"Nghh... Yongguk~..." Himchan moaned between the kisses as Yongguk hands found it self under his shirt. Himchan flinched at the sudden coldness but let the older do as he pleased. 

Suddenly, Himchan pulled backearning a brow being raised from the other. He chuckled slightly in amusement at the sight.

"Why'd you stop?" He older grunted in annoyance, a frown could be heard in his voice.

"Well, I was just thinking... how bout' we finish this somewhere else. Maybe somewhere less crowded and somewhere I can atleast be comfortable?" The younger suggested, indicating the private rooms the club had upstairs.

Yongguk chuckled. "Alright Channie, anything for you." With that being said, he quickly locked lips with the other into another hot, heated kiss as they stumbled upstairs to their reserved room.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Himchan's eyes fluttered open as he heard birds chirping outside. He smile plastered on his face when he noticed his lover sleeping next to him. He giggled at the sight.

The older stirred a bit in his sleep before opening his eyes to meet Himchan.

"Morning Guk." Himchan purred.

"Morning babe," Yongguk replied in a husky voice, still a bit sleepy. 

"I had fun last night~" Himchan winked, his mouth curving up to a grin. His lover chuckled and got up to check on the time. He reached out for this phone and turned it on. His eyes widening at the number of missed calls and texts.

You have 19 missed calls and 10 missed texts.

 

From: Daehyun-

Goodmorning Gukkie~ Are you awake? >///< 7:02am

I'll be waiting for your arrival!~ ♥ 7:03am

 

Gukkie you awake yet? It's almost 8 o' clock! ;;; 7:45am

Are you answering me? 7:51am

 

Gukkie~ 7:55am

Gukkie~ 7:55am

Gukkie~ 7:55am

Answer me if you're awake! ; __ ; 7:56am

 

Are you there yet? I'm waiting for you outside okay? (⌒▽⌒)  8:04am

 

It's almost time for school! Where are you Guk? >///< 8:23am

 

Himchan got up and leaned his head on Yongguk's shoulders.

"Is it him again?" He asked, annoyance lacing his words. "Yeah." The older replied.

Himchan sighed and rolled his eyes. "Why don't you just him and get it over with. I'm starting to get tired of this game."

Yongguk smirked. "Did you forget that you're the one who suggested the bet in the first place? Pabo."

The younger puffed out his cheeks. "Whatever, just remember that you're mine, not his."

"Sure, sure. Whatever princess Chan says~" Yongguk teased and got a hard smack from his boyfriend.

 

~*~*~*~

 


 

A/N:

Hello again guys! o u o; Second chapter is finally up~

TT__TT omg sorry guys, it took so long! >///<

Again, sorry! (lol, I at writing these kinds of things)

Thank you for those who subscribed to this story! 

//Gives a hug//

I hope yall liked it o u o; 

Comments are appreciated! <3

//blows kisses to everyone//

See yall in the next chapter!~ o w o.