Chapter 1

Still In Love With You

Chapter 1.

"I'll see you tomorrow alright Dae?" Yongguk proposed as he unbuckled the younger's seatbelt for him. "alright," Daehyun beamed, his eyes turning into crescents and lips curled into a warm smile. Hands on the car handle, Daehyun was about to yank the door open when he felt a hand grasp his wrist, preventing him from getting out.

Daehyun turned to his lover, confusion plastered over his face. "What is it Gukkie?"

Yongguk smirked and leaned his head down towards Daehyun until only their foreheads and noses grazed one another. Daehyun gulped, a blush finding its way to his cheeks as he felt Yongguk's hand snake around his petite waist.

"W-what it is Gukkie?" He repeated again, stuttering. Yongguk smirked, his lips before capturing Daehyun's plump, luscious lips. Daehyun eyes widened a bit and a gasp escaped his lips. Taking advantage of that, Yongguk slyly slipped his tongue inside Daehyun, wandering every inch of his mouth. 

Daehyun eyes fluttered closed, soon finding himself relaxing into the kiss. Moments later, he wrapped his hands firmly around his lover's neck, loving the way their lips moved in perfect synchronization, how his lips fitted perfectly on Yongguk's. Daehyun loved how his kisses would always make him go weak in the knees. 

It was like paradise, no, scratch that out. It was like heaven; pure heaven.

Yongguk pulled away moments later, much to Daehyun's dislike. Daehyun panted, his cheeks a bit rosy. When he glanced up, he's eyes immediately connecting with Yongguk's.

Flustered, Daehyun adverted gaze towards the ground and stared at it, as if it were the most interesting thing on earth. Yongguk chuckled in amusement as he watched him.

"I should really get going now, it's getting late." Yongguk stated.

"O-oh, r-right." Daehyun stammered. "I should go too."

Daehyun unlocked the door and swiftly hopped out. "Bye Gukkie! See you tomorrow!" He exclaimed, cutely waving his arms in the air, a smile displayed on his angelic face. Yongguk nodded. "Alright, bye Dae," He replied, flashing Daehyun a grin.

Daehyun watched his boyfriend drive away until he couldn't see him anymore. Smiling contently, he slowly made his way to his front porch. He then dug in his pockets, taking his keys out. Inserting the key in the door and twisted it, giving it a little push, the door promptly opened.

When he got inside, he quickly headed to his room and flopped on bed. Hugging his pillow, he brought his spare arm up, slightly grazing his lips. Daehyun blushed as he remembered the kiss scene with his boyfriend. He could almost still feel Yongguk's lips lingering on his own. He sighed dreamily as he replayed the scene over and over in his head again.

The younger giggled, rolling back and forth on his bed. It was the fifth time that had kissed since they started dating, which about a year ago. Even though they didn't kiss much, it didn't matter to him. Why? Because as long as he was with him he would be satisfied.

Daehyun loved everything about him. To him, Bang Yongguk was the definition of perfect. If not, even more than perfect.

With a loving, kind, and not the mention, handsome boyfriend, how could life get any better? Daehyun thought, a smile adorning his features. And with that, he fell asleep, dreaming about nothing but Bang Yongguk.

 

~*~*~*~

 

I'm a badman~

Eodum soge neoreul gadwojulge

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Geobe jillin moseubeul bwa

I'm a bad man~

Nideureul da sseureobeori-

 

"Hello?" Yongguk grunted, obviously annoyed. This better not be Daehyun.

"Gukkie~ It's me~" The person on the other line purred over the phone.

"Ahh. Himchan," Yonggguk smirked, his mood instantly changing. "What do you want babe?"

"Gukkie~ I'm so bored. I have nothing to do. All the guys in the club are plain and not as hot as you are. Gukkie, It's so boring without you here~," Himchan whined, a pout evident in his voice.

Chuckling, Yongguk responded, "Okay Channie, I'll be there. Meet you at the club in 1o."

"Sure Guk~ you just make sure you come alright?" Himchan said seductively.

"Anything for you, babe," The older cooed. "I'll be waiting, bye~" And with that, Himchan ended the call.

Yongguk smirked. Bout' time I had some fun, He thought and drove his car to the night club.

 

~*~*~*~

 


 

A/N:

Yeah! First chapter is up! o u o; I'm sorry it took so long to update. (school x__x)

Hope you guys aren't disappointed in this and how short it was >///<  Mianhae~

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it (?)

Comments are appreciated o w o;

Special thanks to all who subscribed to this lame story!

Saranghae! <3