I Hate Myself...

My Cute Neighbour 2

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D23l2SvimUo&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

Hollywood Undead - We Are

 

LJoe POV

 

"I want you to explain me something.." I mumbled,trembling.She gulped and fake smiled."W-What is it?" She asked."Please,cut the act.What's with Jieun?What are those photos I saw?!Why does she have scars?!" I almost shouted.Taeyeon instantly shut my mouth with her hands and dragged me to her room.

"Shh,LJoe!Jieun mustn't hear you!" She whispered."Wae?What happened,Taeyeon?Why did she suddenly become so fierce?What are those photos?!" I was becoming insane."Ok,ok,I-I'll explain you everything..She should have told you earlier.." She took a deep breath.My heart was racing and aching.

"We were supposed to return in 2 years instead of 4.We were shopping a few days before we would leave Greece.We were about to pass the road,when a car didn't stop.It was about to hit me,but Jieun pushed me and the car..hit her.I instantly called an ambulance and her condition was dire.She was about to die,but in the end she managed to live.She had severe scars all over her body.She was in coma for 3 months before she woke up.When she finally woke up she kept shouting that she'd rather die than live like this,with those scars.She didn't want to return to Korea,she always told me that if you were to see her scars,you would break up with her..The doctor told her that she had to take care of her scars everyday and in the end,they would be hardly visible.Her scars have changed a lot these 2 years,they're less visible.She wears long pants,only shorts at home in order to hide her scars.She never exposes her tummy.She doesn't wear swimsuits..Her character also changed.She's more fierce and she gets angry very easily.." I was frozen.

I just couldn't realise what Taeyeon was saying."Why didn't you tell me she had a car accident?!" I almost shouted,angrily."I tried to but she just wouldn't let me!She never wanted you to know!" She explained with wet eyes."Why did she think I would break up with her..She's all I have.." I murmured under my breath.

I stood up."Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked me."To explain her that even if her whole skin was burnt,I would still love her." I mumbled and got out of the room.I slowly opened Jieun's room door and I saw her cleaning her scars."Jieun.." I mumbled.She instantly hid the bowl of water and pulled her shirt down.

She was shocked and she was trembling.I moved closer to her and I touched her shirt.I slowly pulled it upwards,but she didn't let me to.I looked at her eyes,they were wet.She lowered her hands and I took it off.I saw her scars.I caressed them,I could also feel her heart racing.I knelt,still caressing her scars.

I gently kissed them.She began crying silently.I pressed my head against her tummy and wrapped my arms around her waist.I embraced her."Don't hide anything from me again.I beg you." I mumbled and she collapsed on her knees.I embraced her and squeezed her in my arms."I will never leave you!Don't think like that!" I almost shouted as we were both crying.

"I'm sorry LJoe...It's just...I was scared..My body is so ugly now--" I cut her speech."Your body isn't ugly,Jieun!You're the most beautiful girl in the world,can you understand that?" I was caressing her cheeks.She nodded,trying to stop crying.I kissed her,as I was wipping her tears away.

"Jieun,I'm sorry I got angry at you earlier.If I knew I--" She cut my speech with a kiss.I kissed her back and deepend the kiss.As we were making out,suddenly Taeyeon entered the room."O-Oh,I see you two got back together.I just wanted to ask LJoe a favour.Me and Chunji are going for dinner tonight and I'll stay at his place.You're free tomorrow,so could you um..take care of Jieun?" She asked and I instantly nodded.

"Of course!" I glanced at Jieun and she smiled."Great!See you guys~Have fun!" She waved at us and then left.The day was very nice,we were having fun just the two of us.At about 10 am,we decided to watch a movie.We began watching 'Thongsook 13',a Thai horror movie.It was pretty cool,to be honest.

Jieun was laying on me and I had my arms wrapped around her.With my left hand I was touching her thigh.I could feel her scars but I didn't care at all.She seemed worried,since I was touching her scars but she saw that I didn't pay any attention to what she always called 'ugly',so I guess she felt better.

"LJoe,thanks.." She suddenly mumbled.I chuckled and kissed her."Stop thanking me already,you pabo!" I almost shouted and she smiled.I kissed her again.A few hours later,she was sleepy so I carried her to her room.She laid down and I was about to go to the living room,when she grabbed my wrist."LJoe,sleep with me." she mumbled,yawning.

I looked at her and smiled.I laid next to her and wrapped her in my arms.She had already fallen asleep.I was gazing at her for a little while,then I slept as well.The next morning I woke up first.I went downstairs to watch some T.V and a few minutes later she woke up as well.She came downstairs and sat next to me.

She gave me a comb and an elastic band."Please?" She mumbled.I huffed and began brushing her hair gently.When it was tangled no more,I gently gathered her hair in a mid-pony tail.She yawned and kissed my cheek."Gomawo~" She said in a cute tone and I chuckled.She laid on my lap and I wrapped my left arm around her shoulder.We began watching some T.V.

That exact moment,the door opened and we heard laughters.We both looked behind us and saw Taeyeon and Chunji laughing,while teasing each other.We looked at each other,chuckling and then at them agai."O-Oh guys you're here!" Taeyeon said and laughed."We thought we...um,would be alone" Chunji mumbled.

We both huffed and I stood up."You can be alone..Me and Jieun will go to my place." I said smiling and I offered her my hand.She held it and stood up."Cool!" They both said in one voice and laughed.Jieun went upstairs to change and they both came closer to me,smirking."W-What?" I asked confused.

"Why don't you try to...come closer with Jieun?Hm?" Taeyeon mumbled and winked at me.I instantly froze."W-What do you mean?!" I asked shocked and they giggled."You know,you two should come closer.Literally." Chunji explained smiling."A-Ani,I can't!" I shook my hands from side to side.

"Wae?" They both asked laughing."Are you from the ones who CANNOT?" Taeyeon asked and I lowered my eyebrows angrily."ANI." I almost shouted."It's just..I don't want to push her." I explained huffing."What if she wants to?" Chunji asked."She never shows that.." I mumbled.

Taeyeon huffed."You'll never know if you don't try." She stuck her tongue out."What should I try?" I asked,rubbing my head."Touch her,LJoe.Jeez..." Chunji face palmed his face."Chunji actually just tossed me on the bed.." Taeyeon said laughing and Chunji gently hit her head."Yah,you said you'd never tell anyone!" Chunji complained.

"He was kissing my neck and I was laughing!" She was laughing so hard that moment,I laughed as well."Why are you two laughing?!Ugh,I will be the one laughing after LJoe does the same to Jieun!" He almost yelled and I instantly shut his mouth,alongside with Taeyeon."Shut up!" We both mouthed.

"What will LJoe do to me?" Jieun asked yawning as she slowly walked downstairs."I-I...I will cook for you on your birthday!" I said smiling.She chuckled."Seriously LJoe?My birthday's in 4 months." I smiled."Well,you know me!I like to plan everything!" She nodded."Yeah,I know you.." She huffed and held my hand."So,shall we?" she asked and I nodded."Let's." I shot a death glare at Chunji.